Thread: MIA - Any Intel??

MIA - Any Intel??

Any bro's been with Mia or Sweety from Ginza? And can report back?
    Mia looks sexy!!!
    Also who are the best deepthroaters at Ginza currently?
    MrSeven

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Mia

I saw Mia last year. Great girl. A bit like a toned down shelly. Great English, really slim and wonderful cowgirl. Smart lady too. I have missed seeing her on the roster and annoyed that I don't have time this week to see her.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Mia

I saw Mia the other day. She has one of the best asses I've ever seen. I think she works out becuase she had a really toned body but not overly ripped but just enough to see that she takes care of herself.

She has a pretty face with a nice smile, petite look and really nice to look at in missionary especially when she smiles at you while your deep inside her tight pussy.

Her bbbj is fantastic she knows how to get your heart rate going especially when she is sucking your balls and using her soft hands to pull you off! I almost died when she was doing it.

The sex was ok for Ginza standards. She doesn't go full one like some of the more popular girls but having her in doggy position and seeing that tight ass while your going pounding away is unbelievable. Maybe she had a long day already but i would say if your used to girls like Lisa, Kiki and jolin whom go out of there way to pleasure you she may not be your cup tea.

Overall she is a nice girl and pleasant to talk to i would say she worth going to see just to see that hot body and pretty face.

Senior Member(無間使者) NaughtyBoy13's Avatar
    Ive seen her once last year. She looks better now. Her pics are quite attractive. I just cant remember the session Ive had with her.