Thread: Barbie girl in a Barbie World

Barbie girl in a Barbie World

I went and saw Barbie on her second day last Thursday, partly due to seeing Timtam's report, and partly due to my past experience that any girls named Barbie, Bibi, Bianca or BoBo always tend to be pretty good.

I tried to make a booking for 12pm, and was told Barbie will be available at 12:30 and only 1 hour Diamond class. I was fine with that. When I got there I met Simon who was one friendly dude. I thought he was Jesse and he found it quite hilarious because they look nothing alike. Whilst waiting for my booking I asked for a line up anyway to check out the new talent, what got my attention was Fiona who was tall and sexy. Made a mental note for future booking.

Then Barbie came out with her fluro yellow bikini. She was a small girl, cute looking and very skinny but abnormally massive boobs. She seemed shy and can't stop giggling. I was happy and paid the $350. Whilst heading to the room had a chat with Simon about girls that we knew personally or met at the clubs, then found out they were working girls... fun times...

When Barbie came in she was hopping along and I could already see her right nipple popping out of her bikini. She seemed genuinely excited but her English was quite limited. After shower she started brushing her teeth, totally naked. So I took the opportunity to examine those boobs and they were natural indeed. Barbie also nodded her head and confirmed "I'm all natural". "Yes you are I" I said with a smirk. Her nipple are those small pink ones with a little hole in them if you know what I mean.

On to the bed, she is inexperienced but fully submissive. We kissed a while and I say "suck my nipple" she rushes over and goes for it. I say "lick my bum" she replies "oh so this is a bum" and makes best effort to lick my arse hole clean. Rimming is very unexpected for such a young and innocent looking girl (with huge boobs too). She would've kept going if I hadn't lifted her head and put my cock in her mouth instead. It was a soft BBBJ not DTBBBJ, but what surprises me is how she manages to fit my member in, since she has a very very small mouth. I got quite excited whilst fondling her big tits and watching her young innocent face up and down my cock, so I blew in her mouth. And this was the first 20 minutes lol.

Barbie then gave me a massage, with strong good finger techniques. Then we decided to go for round 2 with 30 minutes left still. But I blew so much in her mouth I was having trouble finding the ammunition to go again. She patiently sucked and licked till I was hard enough, put a condom on and jumped on board. Again I was surprised at how tight she was and yet I managed to go all the way in. Some girls would try to limit how deep you go by their leg position, but Barbie was all in. We tried cowgirl, missionary then doggy but I just couldn't work up that second shot.

Buzzer went off so we showered and gave her a bear hug goodbye. I lifted her up with my hug, she kept giggling about how tall I am and that she has too tip toe just to hug me. Chatted to Simon a bit more on the way out, he mentioned he doesn't want to over-work his girls, maybe just 4 to 6 shifts a day max. Which I think is a good idea to keep them fresh.

Writing all and reflecting on what happened is making me horny again lol, I think I'll head over there again. Stay tuned.

She loves sex !! it's a great enjoyment to her !!
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42