Thread: J Keiko - First time she came with someone !!!

Senior Member(無間使者) NaughtyBoy13's Avatar

J Keiko - First time she came with someone !!!

J Keiko - Young and cute Japanese gal. She just has been in Australia for 2 weeks !

Keiko is a cute gal, short gal just about 160cm. But she has a sexy body in my view. Keiko has a long hair, nice smile, C cup breasts, shaved pussy.

She is experienced girl, good service with CIM available. She is friendly and her English is great to communicate. First time I made her come ! That is what she said. True or not you need to find out by yourself

So yeah, made a booking in the morning for 30mins. I have to remind you that I alway make a 30mins booking with a new WL. And after I met her in the room, I decided to extend the session to 45mins.

Greeting each other and had some fun chat, some light DFK along the conversation. Then a shower together, she gave me a brief BBBJ which was good.

Dried up ourselves I lay in bed, she started with DFK, ears licking, nipples licking then down to mah friend. Her BBBJ was good but it needs a lil' bit of fire to make it perfect ! Only 2 WLs got me blown away, but they are in Diamond Class. For Golden Class Premium, Keiko is provided a good service ! I can say it is worth it !

Well, I have never tried a CIM with any girls. So I have decided to try a weird session with Oral Sex then a CIM to finish with her.

But it is too soon for that, after a while I moved her arse to me, we were doing 69. And my DATY skills really got her attention ! She moans harder and she kept saying "Oh My God, Kimoochi" !

Actually I'm a DATY fan and she has a nice shaved pussy to DATY, and it is yum, juicy. After 69ing for a while, I lay she down then my turn to show her what I can do. DFK, then her body, her nipples, then DATY. She really really get wet so wet now. She realize about it and she has told me about it. Really tasty to DATY and it makes me more excited.

Combined my skills and controlled my movements, I almost got her to come. She moans, she moving her body, and she asked me twice "Can I come"? "I want to come" ! I know what I need to do, gal Yes ! I got she came ! Her body moving up n down so hard and her body was shaking after she came.

Then we DFK for a bit before I lay down then doing 69 again. DATY really got me excited to come. Plus a soft BBBJ got me shoot the loads into her mouth. Lol, my first time CIM ! She didn't give me BBBJ after I came. But it is a weird feeling rather than you came inside the condom

Well, wish that I can have time to sex with her. But time almost up, we lay down relaxing and have a chat before I took a shower. Keiko just can't believe that I made she come. She said that is her first time she came with someone I dont know if its real, but it is nice if we both come, lol

Hugging each other, light DFK then we say a farewell. Pretty good for a Golden Premium session !

I'm quite a picky guy, so got me writing an AR. Keiko must be the one you'd like to try

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Please do bro ,
    I'm coming Sydney on Wednesday and I can't decide on who I want to see at Ginza ?
    I want to try see 3 girls while I'm there but can't afford diamond every time so looking for good golden and gold premium girls

Quote Originally Posted by allenby View Post
    Please do bro ,
    I'm coming Sydney on Wednesday and I can't decide on who I want to see at Ginza ?
    I want to try see 3 girls while I'm there but can't afford diamond every time so looking for good golden and gold premium girls
    J Keiko is worth to try mate ! DATY is yum ! She is friendly, good communication, good looking gal and she has been here for 2 weeks only ! I'm quite picky, so dont worry

Details been updated guys ! Check it out and enjoy

Quote Originally Posted by Sanook2000 View Post
    Golden shower?!?! For real?
    Well, I really dont understand the meaning of it. Just let it pass

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NaughtyBoy13 View Post
    Well, I really dont understand the meaning of it. Just let it pass
    Bro, a "golden shower" is when you piss on the girl or she pisses on you.
    I'm sure that's not what you mean

Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Bro, a "golden shower" is when you piss on the girl or she pisses on you.
    I'm sure that's not what you mean
    Hahaha! Thanks man for that ! I feel so shame now Of course I'm not gonna do that, lol. Anyway, have you tried Keiko as her first customer?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NaughtyBoy13 View Post
    Hahaha! Thanks man for that ! I feel so shame now Of course I'm not gonna do that, lol. Anyway, have you tried Keiko as her first customer?
    No worries bro!
    Yeah, Keiko is a special girl.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    It says above experienced!

1st time she comes with someone?

You got to be joking!

Quote Originally Posted by Littlewonder View Post
    It says above experienced!

1st time she comes with someone?

You got to be joking!
    Joking? Experienced girl doesn't mean she can come with their customers ! Some girls are very hard to come ! As Ive written above that I don't know it is true or not. And you'll need to find out yourself. But I think you don't understand English Hahaha

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

a gem indeed

Keiko is no doubt a gem
    great GFE and great conversation builder
    time flew when I went to see her for an hour
    cant wait to go back

She says that to all the boys, roflmao......