Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Skye - borderline dangerous - AVOID

Skye - borderline dangerous - AVOID

Ok, i have been contemplating whether i should write this AR. but i think all the bros here have the right to know what in store for them. this is based on my session with her, not sure if she treat other better.

it was a few month back when i had a session with her. on the photo she looked very slim and sexy, white skin. but in person she was chubby and very dark skin. wtf, those apps sure done a number on the photos... but doesnt matter she still look sort of OK. 6 of 10

she started part 1 and it was very painful. i told her to go softer but she just grinned and continued. in between she was saying something about i am only here for the part 2 right...i said of course. this is when she increase her strength on my back to a point i said saying "ouch ouch ouch.." luckily i quickly move my body to slight throw her hand off. WTF, i look at her and she has this nasty smirk on her face. i am sure she was trying to hurt me. P.s there were bruised on my back later when i gone home and check during shower.

part 2 was below standard. no teasing, no touching.. just robotic pumping (some skin burning in the process)

fuck i should have stop it right there and ask her to fuck off. but dunno why i just lay there and took the abuse. probably thinking i already paid at least i wil try to unload my shot. what a stupid thinking. i will know better next time.

so Summer, don't said i didn't gives you headup. we did had a chat afterwards and i told you she was shit. Yet she is still on the roster.

so guys beware. maybe it was one off. but never in my punting life, i was hurt by a ML.

since then i have not been back... sorta traumatize by the experience.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by tigercat View Post
    Ok, i have been contemplating whether i should write this AR. but i think all the bros here have the right to know what in store for them. this is based on my session with her, not sure if she treat other better.

it was a few month back when i had a session with her. on the photo she looked very slim and sexy, white skin. but in person she was chubby and very dark skin. wtf, those apps sure done a number on the photos... but doesnt matter she still look sort of OK. 6 of 10

she started part 1 and it was very painful. i told her to go softer but she just grinned and continued. in between she was saying something about i am only here for the part 2 right...i said of course. this is when she increase her strength on my back to a point i said saying "ouch ouch ouch.." luckily i quickly move my body to slight throw her hand off. WTF, i look at her and she has this nasty smirk on her face. i am sure she was trying to hurt me. P.s there were bruised on my back later when i gone home and check during shower.

part 2 was below standard. no teasing, no touching.. just robotic pumping (some skin burning in the process)

fuck i should have stop it right there and ask her to fuck off. but dunno why i just lay there and took the abuse. probably thinking i already paid at least i wil try to unload my shot. what a stupid thinking. i will know better next time.

so Summer, don't said i didn't gives you headup. we did had a chat afterwards and i told you she was shit. Yet she is still on the roster.

so guys beware. maybe it was one off. but never in my punting life, i was hurt by a ML.

Look, I don't think you can complain much to the shop on part 2. Technically, that's at the discretion of the girl.

PS. I didn't have a good experience at Summerville Massage last year - this 30 something year old Chinese girl refused to massage me after I declined happy ending from her. Like WTF. Extras are optional not compulsory!

I agree bro tallyho, its bad luck if they shit at both part1 and 2, but to cause harm is just downright illegal, more like assault.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TallyHo View Post
    Look, I don't think you can complain much to the shop on part 2. Technically, that's at the discretion of the girl.

PS. I didn't have a good experience at Summerville Massage last year - this 30 something year old Chinese girl refused to massage me after I declined happy ending from her. Like WTF. Extras are optional not compulsory!
    Hey bro tally ho. Whats the 30s some thing chinese girl name please?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    Hey bro tally ho. Whats the 30s some thing chinese girl name please?
    Sorry I do not recall her name. But I recall her having a tattoo on her shoulder or upper arm possibly a dragon(?), mid/short black hair, slim and probably 160-165cm tall.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have been to this shop only one time which was about 2 months ago. I was shown 6 girls and I picked Skye, who is completely different person according to your description. The one I saw is not very dark skin, she is not too white either. Other thing is she is not chubby, I guess she is size 6-7. My session went very well with her. I preferred body to body contact rather than hand job, so I came between her legs in a missionary position. I am guessing there are 2 girls named skye in this shop?!!

Quote Originally Posted by TallyHo View Post
    Sorry I do not recall her name. But I recall her having a tattoo on her shoulder or upper arm possibly a dragon(?), mid/short black hair, slim and probably 160-165cm tall.
    Thanks for that bro ! Hmmm i haven't see many girls at summer to know.
    I wonder who is she?

Maybe is Nicky the thai girl? She has some big tatts on her back.
    Any way Nicky was very friendly and allows touching below, some Spanish too lol i wasn't very good at it so end up cum on her ass instead ( nice tone ass).

Quote Originally Posted by luvmica View Post
    I have been to this shop only one time which was about 2 months ago. I was shown 6 girls and I picked Skye, who is completely different person according to your description. The one I saw is not very dark skin, she is not too white either. Other thing is she is not chubby, I guess she is size 6-7. My session went very well with her. I preferred body to body contact rather than hand job, so I came between her legs in a missionary position. I am guessing there are 2 girls named skye in this shop?!!

No there are only 1 skye !!!

i saw skye once 4 months ago. Tall 163 to 165 cm ,tone body not fat , the best B + Cup out there with small nipples and great ass , she does dancing for hobby lol. She's Tan skin but not dark! Size 6 to 7 is about right.
    To me she's very pretty ( she looks indian mix) . I ask for strong massage and boy she didn't hold back .
    Start of part 2 i was abit worry, For a young pretty girl i expect some kps. I really want to suck her perfect set of tits.
    Lucky she Allows sucking on tits short time then she will tell you enough but i didn't stop she ok with it ,light touching below is allow! Pretty good for first visit.
    The best was her hj slow one hand two hands and she will milked you to the very end.

Tigercar bro ,Sorry to hear your bad experience with skye.
    I wouldn't say she a friendly type but good enough, but most young girls are like that.
    She might be having a bad day or she had change completely to KPS or TPS ?

Ps. Skye work as ALLY at Sussex star too.
    Awhile back!!!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I think tigercat you are being a little presumptuous to expect the girl to be fired because you were upset. Thats just a little childish. 1 you could have chosen another girl if she didnt appeal to you in looks department . 2 you could have stopped massage during session complain to Summer and get another girl. To finish your time. 3 maybe she has a lot of happy/regular customers so why would summer sack her because of a solitary complaint.
    I have met Skye a number of times at shop . Not my type so havent booked her. But having read how brutal her back massage is..I'd see her for that alone . My back at end of week is a knotted mass . When i go to Summers shop or another shop i dont subject the girls to trying to unknot my back as they be too tired for the fun part.
    As to not going back there . Thats your choice plenty of good shops around. . Since you are on the forum maybe check for after reports b4 you meet girls. Thats how i got hooked on this site many years ago. ahlungor travelmate and wilisno gucci cmk provided very good after reports that were accurate. 1 was a little shop promotional. But all his reports bang on. There are some absolutely awesome girls at summers shop stunning to cute most very friendly some quite naughty all can massage well this i know because its my favourite shop . Summer is my favourite mamasan bar none. . So take my suggestions as you will

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I am curious that a girl refuse to massage . As the shop has legit massage only customers coming through .woulda been awkward sitting in small room 2 oeople doing nothing.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Like the above mentioned you could have easily changed girls, Summer always tell me 10-15 minutes in if you're not feeling it tell her to change girls.

Senior Member(無間使者)

What's the reason for not asking "Skye" to stop and just laid there and took the abuse? I would have asked the girl to stop. My family jewel is more precious than anything else. Getting my dick hurt equates to no more punting. Also did you actually unload your shot? Anyway, I do agree that it is kind of unreasonable to wish for "Skye" to be off the roster based on the feedback of one customer. (That is if that is your intention for quoting "yet she is still on the roster")

As many of the fellow punters in here say.... there are heaps of shops around in the city. I am sure you can get over it fairly soon by getting a happy ending else where. I think there are alot of Summerville supporters here and rightly so. She runs a decent joint. EVERYONE claims to be her friend or know her well blah blah blah. At the end of the day, come on guys, its just $100-$150 an hour kind of service. What are we really expecting?? Especially most of us aren't exactly God's gift to women.

Be glad that there are such services available. If not a wank in your own time will probably give you more value for money.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ouch View Post
    I am curious that a girl refuse to massage . As the shop has legit massage only customers coming through .woulda been awkward sitting in small room 2 oeople doing nothing.
    Please see my response in the other thread.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ouch View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by des888 View Post
    Like the above mentioned you could have easily changed girls, Summer always tell me 10-15 minutes in if you're not feeling it tell her to change girls.
    There was only one person there as far as I know. For those who isn't aware, my event was not related to Skye (I have seen her photo).

Quote Originally Posted by dumbling View Post
    What's the reason for not asking "Skye" to stop and just laid there and took the abuse? I would have asked the girl to stop. My family jewel is more precious than anything else. Getting my dick hurt equates to no more punting. Also did you actually unload your shot? Anyway, I do agree that it is kind of unreasonable to wish for "Skye" to be off the roster based on the feedback of one customer. (That is if that is your intention for quoting "yet she is still on the roster")

As many of the fellow punters in here say.... there are heaps of shops around in the city. I am sure you can get over it fairly soon by getting a happy ending else where. I think there are alot of Summerville supporters here and rightly so. She runs a decent joint. EVERYONE claims to be her friend or know her well blah blah blah. At the end of the day, come on guys, its just $100-$150 an hour kind of service. What are we really expecting?? Especially most of us aren't exactly God's gift to women.

Be glad that there are such services available. If not a wank in your own time will probably give you more value for money.
    What the fuck are you talking about.... the post is about my experience...not to listen to your life advice. i paid, i expect normal service. period. plus the current picture on the roaster still bear no resemblance to her actual look.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What the fuck are you talking about.... the post is about my experience...not to listen to your life advice. i paid, i expect normal service. period. plus the current picture on the roaster still bear no resemblance to her actual look.
    You are right, this is an AR, a report on your experience.

Just two thoughts - maybe the ML was flirting with you in her rather odd way or maybe she misunderstood you - you gotta remember many MLs aren't the brightest bulbs around and not proficient in the English language.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Maybe you are a enraged horny punter without ethics...

Banned
    You sometimes wonder whether these MLs have had any proper training in massage but to receive a brutal massage is uncalled for. Fellow brothers need to be made aware of MLs providing bad massages and for the shops who employ such girls to address the bad service provided by their employees.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I think he posted fake story to get her to be fired from the shop. Last time i saw her was 3-4months ago. She isnt chubby at all. She is little dark skin but not tan skin. She is originally from chiangmai which is north of the thailand where many people have darker skin compare to other cities such as bangkok. Anyways, i still remember i had good session with her, i couldnt find any problem with her. The only thing she rejected my request was that giving hj on 69 position. Other than that she was great. This guy should be banned from the forum by telling the fake report only cause he had bad session with her.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by vanpersi View Post
    I think he posted fake story to get her to be fired from the shop. Last time i saw her was 3-4months ago. She isnt chubby at all. She is little dark skin but not tan skin. She is originally from chiangmai which is north of the thailand where many people have darker skin compare to other cities such as bangkok. Anyways, i still remember i had good session with her, i couldnt find any problem with her. The only thing she rejected my request was that giving hj on 69 position. Other than that she was great. This guy should be banned from the forum by telling the fake report only cause he had bad session with her.
    Whether he faked the story or not, it becomes irrelevant as time goes by. The same applies to other reviews.

I never take these AR reviews seriously. To me it is just a good read.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast