Thread: Hidden gem

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Hidden gem

Pop in couple days before, was expecting Rebecca, but she is truly busy, due to i come from same town with the owner, after a honest conversation, she shew me the booking list, which tells how busy Rebecca is. And was suggested better booking early next time if want Rebecca. A bit disappointed. But she introduced a Thai masseuse to me, I recall Jennifer? May be. Quite exotic looking, very slender body, a little tanned skin. Look gorgeous and confident. So picked a 45 session. She is very sweet, fluent English. The room is very considerately set, music, heater, shower. The vibe is truly peaceful and relaxing. Got lied on bed. Part one started by a very slow tempo.strength is very good not hard or light. Just the way should be. After 30 mins, time to turn over, was given couple options, after so good massage, you would not hesitate to take the last step to total relax. Sorry, no specific details here. All I can say was great. Money worth spent.

Banned
    14 Burwood Rd, Concord 8540-6871 / 0420-456-188/0414-782-765
    Thanks mr jackiechen. Just happen to see your report. Very glad you had good experience.

Hi welcome back brother Jackie!

Still in love with Lisa ??

Where the bloody hell have you been ??

Quote Originally Posted by jackiechen View Post
    Bro Ahlungor:

I'll be yr fans~

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Rebecca is so busy I'm curious to know how she can maintain high service level during her shift? At some point performance just has to dip right?

Quote Originally Posted by hillybilly View Post
    Rebecca is so busy I'm curious to know how she can maintain high service level during her shift? At some point performance just has to dip right?

Well, you can view the glass of water as half empty and in your opinion it will get more empty! I much rather view it as half full and will only get fuller. IMHO, As Rebecca is motivated by her popularity and good income, she will do a better job and improve her services in order to maintain her clients. It's a win win situation.

May be we should all give the lovely Rebecca some well deserved credits: she must be consistently good to have so many bookings, many of them repeated customers as informed by Jessica............haha

I would certainly have returned to see Rebecca and her 38 F Cups many times by now if she is working in a CBD shop, good luck to all the brothers out in the inner west, you have got a good one in your neighbourhood !

Cheers

ps. May be I can draw an example as a comparison of how a massage lady can get better and it is a fact. my previous no. 1 girl Lisa, gee I love this girl, ex Silver Fox, QVB, 7 Lotus etc. when I first met her at SF, she was good but a bit lack of skills and experiences especially in the teasing part, after many session with yours truly, I shared many of my knowledges and experiences in the RnT industry with her and Lisa listened and learnt and improved herself out of sight !! and I am pretty sure that she also learnt a lot from a lot of her regulars at the times and a lot of them were experienced massage shop punters like me.

So, by the time Lisa moved on to QVB and 7 Lotus, she is up there with the master class !!

Just my 1 cent here.

Cheers
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Hi welcome back brother Jackie!

Still in love with Lisa ??

Where the bloody hell have you been ??
    Im in love with lisa after seeing her today... damn !!!!!! This is gunna hurt my wallet lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Improving her service level over time is one thing and they will sure pick up tricks along the way....

I'm talking about performance during a single day shift......let's face it, bookings after bookings with little rest in between hardly bodes well for continued high performance levels

Quote Originally Posted by BBJseeka View Post
    Im in love with lisa after seeing her today... damn !!!!!! This is gunna hurt my wallet lol
    I think we are talking about a different Lisa here, your ml Lisa is the one currently working at Concord massage , the Lisa I mentioned in JackieChen's post was Lisa from Silver Fox at the time.

Cheers

Improving her service level over time is one thing and they will sure pick up tricks along the way....

I'm talking about performance during a single day shift......let's face it, bookings after bookings with little rest in between hardly bodes well for continued high performance levels
    Why can't we give her some benefits of a doubt ?? Are you saying that any MLs who are booked out during her day will always give bad service ??

Personally , I can easily name plenty of well known ladies in the forum who was always busy and yet always good ! Over a long period of times too.

Mena, Mimi, Cici, Tiffany, Lisa, Candy, Sue, Nicole, Emma, Yuki and Rebecca - a different girl, my little girl friend from 316/227 ...........haha

Cheers

PS. oops, BTW, one thing I forgot to mention, last time when I spoke with Jessica and she told me that Rebecca are getting many bookings, which is good, sometimes back to back, so I suggested to Jessica that they need to look after their customers, when you are busy, that's the time you need to deliver and do a better job like give the full time people pay for, even if it's 5 min, give a head massage or foot massage and thank your customers for seeing you, it's up to you to earn that repeat booking, and when you don't have a booking right after, give some extra times like another 5-10 min of head massage or just cuddling, kissing (girl friend feel!) , that's how you can become really popular (these same simple gestures I told all my friends and it's up to them to execute).

But what I'm trying to say is, Jessica actually told me that on many occasions when Rebecca has back to back bookings, Jessica will offer the next client to start the part 1 massage with Jessica first while waiting for Rebecca and when Rebecca does join them in a few minutes, Jessica usually stays on for a while to work up the atmosphere or put the client in the right mood if you know what I mean...............haha, so it's almost like getting a 10/15 min free double massage, and that may be one of the reasons why Rebecca is so popular !! true story.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I think we are talking about a different Lisa here, your ml Lisa is the one currently working at Concord massage , the Lisa I mentioned in JackieChen's post was Lisa from Silver Fox at the time.

Cheers
    Ahh I see...

Anyways ..... dont go see lisa shes mine hahahahahah

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Why can't we give her some benefits of a doubt ?? Are you saying that any MLs who are booked out during her day will always give bad service ??

Personally , I can easily name plenty of well known ladies in the forum who was always busy and yet always good ! Over a long period of times too.

Mena, Mimi, Cici, Tiffany, Lisa, Candy, Sue,

Cheers
    I never said MLs that are booked out during her shift will always give bad service. Must be an assumption on your part because I never said that.

What I did say was that given how busy she was during a single shift, would it not be entirely possible for performance levels to dip? We're not talking about a cushy office job here.....massaging requires strength and stamina.

I never said MLs that are booked out during her shift will always give bad service. Must be an assumption on your part because I never said that.

What I did say was that given how busy she was during a single shift, would it not be entirely possible for performance levels to dip? We're not talking about a cushy office job here.....massaging requires strength and stamina.

Haha brother Hill, you are now picking bones from an egg, of course it is so possible, and possible even to the MLs who are not popular and don't have too many bookings. Massage ladies are just humans and they are not a programmable robots or machines, therefore, YMMV is so true ! but why single out Rebecca, I believe they should all remain innocent until proven guilty. May be we should wait until Rebecca starts giving poor services (if ever) before we should start doubting or crucifying her ??

And for all we know, she might not even be that busy ?? may be just the time those other brothers wanted to book her. or may be just that one day ...............lol
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This was meant to be a general discussion and not targeted at Rebecca by any means. I don't doubt for a second that she earned her popularity through consistency.

I just used her as a reference point given her popularity and jam packed schedule. Perhaps I could've been clearer on that point from the outset and I just wanted to clarify that.

Do wish she worked closer to the city though