Thread: KAREN~WoW what a body!!

KAREN~WoW what a body!!

Today saw Karen......for those of you who have yet to cross paths with this stunning Malaysian beauty, lets just say your missing out BIG TIME!
    Karen is model material with her mere hour glass figure that brings tears to your eyes, her absolutely perfect breasts are to die for and her pussy semi shaved is one of the tightest I've had the pleasure of fucking at 533
    The session was a fast paced cock sucking action filled 30 minutes as that's all she had free! Yup! she's 1 busy fucker at 533
    Karen didn't waste any time as she went straight into BBBJB and managed to secretly slip a rib of the condom to the base of my semi hard cock within the first 5 minutes we met, to act as a chaser in making and keeping me hard but actually she didn't have to do that I was hard as a rock and could easily kept that way 12hours for her without it!
    She sucked away at my cock whilst I lay there starfish until I had to grab her ass cheeks and eat that pussy. So yeah I guess we 69ed it for a good while. Karen was on the ball literally and soon enough hopped on my red rod and reverse cowgirl rode me for a while. As I watched her hot (pussy actually)ass gliding up n down on my cock I knew this was heaven!
    Next I had to penetrate this baby face-to-face missionary style! And man did I ever! She has such a tight pussy I was amazed just how super nice it was inside her! I could have done this for 1hour easily but sadly time was nearing it's end so we both clicked into overdrive and I hammered her pussy till I filled that balloon right up! And as I pulled out, the rubber actually fell off inside her! She freaked out as for a minute she thought I banged her without one! Haha but no, it simply fell off as I retracted.

Anyway, Karen is a:
    9/10 for looks
    8/10 performance
    7/10 social interaction
    Overall a good time guaranteed!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Wahhhh bra she has always been a minx.. Long time I non see her.. Might have to try catch ya wen she next in

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I visited the tasty Karen for the first time yesterday.

A quick call to Angie and Karen was available and headed up straight away knocking over anyone that stood in my way.
    Fixed the financials and herded to room #2. Karen came in while I'm showering - watch that shower, it doesn't work like it did when it was new. Gt out of the shower and Karen dried me off and started a nice BBBJ while I was toweling off.

Her figure in that tiny bikini lying on the bed is something to behold and I could have ate her right there, but later on. She licked my balls and probed away which I'm not saying no too at all. After some time I felt I had to return the favour so unbuttoned her golden top from the back and massaged her rack and then slowly underneath her g-string. Slid her g-string off and turned around to give me great view of her plumbing that needed closer inspection. Ran my tongue over her tasty clam and around her ass while she turned around and massaged my balls and boner and slipped on a rubber.

I flipped her over and went to town on her tasty little lady and then slowly slide inside her tight pussy and did some slow fucking. I hate blowing too early but it is always tough to hold back. We leaned sideways and she can view us in the mirror. She reached over and under rubbing my balls again then whoopah, I had an internal examination from nurse Karen who must have left a diamond ring up there earlier and was keen to find it and get it back pronto.

I don't think anyone could last that much longer but it seemed extend the fireworks a bit. I pulled out and and nothing yet so Karen offered a nice handjob which sounded like a good idea. I asked to whip off the rubber and gave her a special deposit over her ample but petite rack. I think she only expected a half way effort but maybe a diet of solely yoghurt, ice cream and thickshakes helped to give a nice personal momento of our brief meeting. She looked surprised and as pure professional dashed off to the shower and I did the same shortly after.

Karen is a babe and I think we clicked a little bit, just a little. She may do that for everyone.
    I haven't been to 533 too many times but each visit has been super from seeing Sophie earlier and now Karen.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    Thanks for the report bro I saw Karen last week I had seen her twice previously both almost 3 years ago back then I though she was loverly she had one great body and such a pretty face but I thought she was too much PFE for my liking.

When I saw her last week she was different she was GFE and so I just can't wait to see her again, I have a booking for Wednesday bring on Wednesday!

Try getting a booking with Karen she is so popular its almost impossible

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Littlewonder View Post
    Try getting a booking with Karen she is so popular its almost impossible
    I had 3 hours this morning with Karen, from 10am.
    I have been seeing Karen/Nana for about 3 years now with some gaps in between.
    She is still as beautiful and her body is still great.
    I am fortunate, a while ago I mentioned to her that some customers had said that she does not like to kiss.
    She asked me to give her lessons. Now, I always get DFK from her and initiated by her.
    Even lying on the bed in sideways doggy today, she was twisting her head around so that she could kiss me.
    She did say that she does not like to kiss all customers. She finds it a very personal act.

Cheers

I had a booking on Monday and the girl was double booked so Angie offered me Karen.

Karen is different from most of the girls I see she is not really GFE she does kiss a little these days, I like GFE however Karen is just great in every thing else she does the best cock slide I have ever experienced and she is just beautiful.

She has a great body great tits and that pussy well you just got to experience Karen once in your life.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Willoughby533 View Post

533 Willoughby - Just a few minutes north of the city

Resident 533 sexpot and femme fatale body fabulous Karen returns today 5/6.. Be sure to catch her while you can!..

Karen - Size 6,D cup,160CM,young,excellent service and knows her way around the bedroom, Malaysian lady."Take a look at Karen's photos below..What a honey and ready for you..Popular and resident sexpot, femme fatale @533...I am sure there are plenty that did not get to see Karen on her first day..Book early to see her as like minded punters will also be in the queue." Karen's Gallery

*A quality lady roster for this MONDAY*

Go see and enjoy @533..the 2017 place to be.

http://533willoughby.com.au/home.html

For bookings and more information please call 02-99679991
    Does Karen do CIM?

No matter where Karen is working or under what name she is alway so popular with good reason that it is hard to get a booking.

If you get the chance to see her take it at least once you will never regret see in her.

The stunning body beautiful fabulous Karen returns today 20/1

Resident 533 sexpot and femme fatale body fabulous Karen returns today 20/1/2022.. Be sure to catch her while you can!..

Karen - Size 6,D cup,160CM,young,excellent service and knows her way around the bedroom, Malaysian lady."Take a look at Karen's photos below..What a honey and ready for you..Popular and resident sexpot, femme fatale @533...I am sure there are plenty that did not get to see Karen on her first day..Book early to see her as like minded punters will also be in the queue." Karen's Gallery

*A quality lady roster for this Thursday*

Go see and enjoy @533..the 2022 place to be.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Does anyone know where else Karen works? Name?

The stunning body fabulous Karen returns today 9/3/2022

Resident 533 sexpot and femme fatale body fabulous Karen returns today 9/3/2022. Be sure to catch her while you can!..

*A quality lady roster for this Wednesday*

Go see and enjoy @533..the 2022 place to be.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nice review and looks like another venue to go to... and another WL to try thanks again

Senior Member(無間使者) Broncoshead's Avatar
    Thanks for sharing beautiful review

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Review on her from 6 years ago and still going at this shop, that’s impressive

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    She fucked more people than Schomo.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gregorious View Post
    She fucked more people than Schomo.
    That’s great, although I reckon the dirty little back-stabbing schemer schomo still wins hands down

Karen on roster today 19/10