Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: After report - MoMo @Rocklea

Senior Member(無間使者)
    In glove box of car or in side pocket of wallet.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Of course the old "ill hide my spare 50s
    in my bum bag trick" now i know why their so keen to give u a prostate massage .

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by JustMetoday View Post
    In glove box of car or in side pocket of wallet.
    ..yes i have been caught leaving things in car when i need them . When the unexpected happens saying oh yes but i just have to slip out to the car first , things then dont go down well.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodgersodger View Post
    I have noticed a lot when going to different shops girl takes u to room then asks for money u open wallet and most of time u can see the ml having look in your wallet see how much extra cash you have in it .. Big turn off
    i have my cash in my hand $60 any more for the hour i walk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by str8up View Post
    It's a shame guys are paying it. It seems to have jumped straight from $30 to $50 without stopping at $40.

To add to that story. I was going to shower after the massage but knowing this ml was all about the $, she held my jeans up and watched as i took the money out. I was now a little nervous to be in the shower with my pants and wallet in the other room so i opted out.
    All in all, it wasn't the most pleasuring experience and relaxing massage i was hoping for which i have received in many other places.

i couldn't agree more.
    thats why i only have cash for punting

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I also only have 'right change' with me. The other advantage is it helps stop the little head overriding the big head.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Leave wallet in car, take cash in smaller denominations ie $20s. I spread across my pockets. Main fare in one pocket, extras in another pocket.

If a higher price is asked, I just show my empty pocket, while keeping my other pocket on standby should opportunities arise.

HH

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The trick is to see the ML outside of the shop. That way you get more bang for your buck as the ML gets to keep all the money for stage one and you get more benifits than you would for the same price paid in the shop. A win win situation.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by danenth View Post
    The trick is to see the ML outside of the shop. That way you get more bang for your buck as the ML gets to keep all the money for stage one and you get more benifits than you would for the same price paid in the shop. A win win situation.
    This requires a different skill set as meeting them outside is not very easy

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Tried this place the other day. Not impressed.
    suburban looking ML with average skills.
    Asked if i want wanted extras in the last 10min.
    Too expensive and no lead up. Far better punts elsewhere.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by brownwallaby View Post
    This requires a different skill set as meeting them outside is not very easy
    How about a few tips mate always wanted to do that some ive met seemed rather keen.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12