Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Finally, here's my 2c worth on a few places around town ...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Post Finally, here's my 2c worth on a few places around town ...

It's my turn to give something back... (Thanks to all the contributors whose posts have assisted me so far.)

So, here's my reviews of a few massage places in the Brisbane Metro area (from most recent to least):
    * Nias_Massage_Centre - once - absolutely top quality legit massage by an extremely friendly Chinese lady (approx. 40?). Very strong hands, great attitude, varied techniques and pressure. Open late (i.e. 1 hour massage from 10pm). Commitment to the job: 10.
    * Brisbane_City_Thai_Massage - once - appalling massage. She really had no clue. "Clothes off; leave underwear on." NO FLIP. What a waste of time and $$$. Commitment to the job: 2
    * Urban_Thai_Massage (Adelaide_Street) - twice - very good traditional Thai massage. "Clothes off; leave underwear on." Open late (i.e. 1 hour massage from 10pm). Commitment to the job: 8, 10.
    * Thai_Tantric - twice - reasonable massage the first time; appalling massage the second time (different girl who even mentioned that she wanted to go home when offered more $$$ for more time ...). Open late (i.e. 1 hour massage from 9pm). Commitment to the job: 6, 1.
    * Queen_Massage - once - very average massage by a young Chinese girl who had not much of a clue. Commitment to the job: 4
    * Angies - a dozen (over about 15 months) - varied massages, ranging from the worst I've ever had to excellent (depends on the girl). It could be just my bad luck, but this is the only place I've been to where (some of) the girl(s) is/are particularly attractive. Commitment to the job: Ranging from 1-9. x 12 (Further consolidating their reputation ... I mean, even some of the exterior paint on this place is blue.)

Hope this helps someone.

I'm interested to know if anyone else has had more experiences at these places.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    in Brisbane I go by the guiding principle that the word "Thai" in the establishment name means it's going to be legit.

thanks for the feedback, I love your quest for the perfect massage. seems it really depends on the girl more than the establishment.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

thai=legit????

Quote Originally Posted by hogansheros View Post
    in Brisbane I go by the guiding principle that the word "Thai" in the establishment name means it's going to be legit.

thanks for the feedback, I love your quest for the perfect massage. seems it really depends on the girl more than the establishment.
    That aint necessarily so....bro!

Quote Originally Posted by hogansheros View Post
    For the most part, that has been my experience too, however, have come across one or two which this doesn't apply to,

Great feedback there Doc R. Of your list, I've been to Brisbane City Thai, Thai Tantric & Angies. Brisbane Thai was good massage, strictly legit. TT was a pretty lame massage, girl was friendly and engaging so I was reasonably happy with the visit, but not enough to return. Angies I've always enjoyed so have returned a number of times. Every ML I've seen there has been attractive, friendly and very good at their job.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc R View Post
    It's my turn to give something back... (Thanks to all the contributors whose posts have assisted me so far.)

So, here's my reviews of a few massage places in the Brisbane Metro area (from most recent to least):
    * Nias_Massage_Centre - once - absolutely top quality legit massage by an extremely friendly Chinese lady (approx. 40?). Very strong hands, great attitude, varied techniques and pressure. Open late (i.e. 1 hour massage from 10pm). Commitment to the job: 10.
    * Brisbane_City_Thai_Massage - once - appalling massage. She really had no clue. "Clothes off; leave underwear on." NO FLIP. What a waste of time and $$$. Commitment to the job: 2
    * Urban_Thai_Massage (Adelaide_Street) - twice - very good traditional Thai massage. "Clothes off; leave underwear on." Open late (i.e. 1 hour massage from 10pm). Commitment to the job: 8, 10.
    * Thai_Tantric - twice - reasonable massage the first time; appalling massage the second time (different girl who even mentioned that she wanted to go home when offered more $$$ for more time ...). Open late (i.e. 1 hour massage from 9pm). Commitment to the job: 6, 1.
    * Queen_Massage - once - very average massage by a young Chinese girl who had not much of a clue. Commitment to the job: 4
    * Angies - a dozen (over about 15 months) - varied massages, ranging from the worst I've ever had to excellent (depends on the girl). It could be just my bad luck, but this is the only place I've been to where (some of) the girl(s) is/are particularly attractive. Commitment to the job: Ranging from 1-9. x 12 (Further consolidating their reputation ... I mean, even some of the exterior paint on this place is blue.)

Hope this helps someone.

I'm interested to know if anyone else has had more experiences at these places.
    hey man, which ones offered services on flip?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by yellowmonster View Post
    Why don't you spend some money to find out for yourself; cheapskate!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Cause he and some other are just fucking cheap and want us to do all the leg work which I don't mind cause I enjoy but I won't be sharing it

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    thai tantric only if in the city and desperate lol

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

why be a dick...

Isn't that part of the idea in doing an after report. ..so we learn from each others good and bad experience. .... why be a dick about it? ??

QUOTE=Digger;878699]Why don't you spend some money to find out for yourself; cheapskate![/QUOTE]

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by bigm25 View Post
    Isn't that part of the idea in doing an after report. ..so we learn from each others good and bad experience. .... why be a dick about it? ??

QUOTE=Digger;878699]Why don't you spend some money to find out for yourself; cheapskate!
    [/QUOTE]

Because we are tired of dipshits coming on here and asking for information but NEVER contributing.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by yellowmonster View Post
    I don't use emojis frivolously.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Brisbane Thai Massage is very good. The tea afterwards is good. Not expensive, Good value for money. Healings Hands @ E. Brisbane is good for legit.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Brisbane Thai Massage is an excellent massage. Individual private rooms and I have a fav who is very good. Legit.

TT - now that place is varied. One in there gives a pretty good massage, one is terrible (good body, tatts but thinks she's the bomb), and one is ... PM if interested.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    If it is Brisbane Thai Massaage on Adelaide St, their windows are currently blocked out and it seems like they are closed.

Mike

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Nias. Legit. You must have upset her lol

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey75 View Post
    If it is Brisbane Thai Massaage on Adelaide St, their windows are currently blocked out and it seems like they are closed.

Mike
    How embarrassing! I *meant* "Real Thai Massage" on Elizabeth street. Crikey, that was a miss!!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Ever found a place that's good and u don't wanna share coz its your secret and you don't want anyone to know about it??

Just curious is all

Also, does anyone else get more excited about going to a legit place and finding a girl that's willing to push the boundaries more and more each Time? As opposed to just going to a place where u know its gonna be a done deal?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by superfilo View Post
    Ever found a place that's good and u don't wanna share coz its your secret and you don't want anyone to know about it??

Just curious is all

Also, does anyone else get more excited about going to a legit place and finding a girl that's willing to push the boundaries more and more each Time? As opposed to just going to a place where u know its gonna be a done deal?
    Hell yeah! Ive got this place where i regularly have triple girls all 16 yr old Jap school girls .they say they love me and give me extra special treatment beautiful little oiled up bodies sliding over me free bjs and gfe.
    $20 hr massage $10 extras only a few minutes from my place. No doubt the best place in town but dont think im sharing its all mine.😂😈😆😅

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hey reddor is it true they also crack you an ice cold beer on arrival

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast