Thread: Nind St

Senior Member(無間使者)

Nind St

Heard a lot about Nind St and the various offerings in Southport, so went there last week.
    Friendly greeting by the Mamasan and shown into a good room.
    Little Chinese girl was very friendly and talkative, very enjoyable, would definately return.

PS I had originally booked a private girl off Locanto, ad looked OK, but she wasnt 20 and Japanese so i walked, i will try and fine the add to let everyone know.

PPS, i have walked from many in Brisbane, always polite, but if the add isnt true, i leave. It now seems i maybe blocked by the pimp, i have rung a few lately and never get a return text, maybe they store your number?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Which one on Nind? if it's the one furthest away from the beach, there is a kiwi chick as well there.

Also yes the pimps do that and you suddenly end up shitlisted with no return texts.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    there are a few places at nind st, and the place I usually go move further down the road, would be interested to know which one you went to?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Same. Next to funeral?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mdlovespunting View Post
    Heard a lot about Nind St and the various offerings in Southport, so went there last week.
    Friendly greeting by the Mamasan and shown into a good room.
    Little Chinese girl was very friendly and talkative, very enjoyable, would definately return.

PS I had originally booked a private girl off Locanto, ad looked OK, but she wasnt 20 and Japanese so i walked, i will try and fine the add to let everyone know.

PPS, i have walked from many in Brisbane, always polite, but if the add isnt true, i leave. It now seems i maybe blocked by the pimp, i have rung a few lately and never get a return text, maybe they store your number?
    Life is like a box of chocolates you have to take the one you are given and hope the next one is better!!!!!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Being blocked by the pimp is probably a good thing. No more return texts and bookings made with 50 somethings, claiming they are 20 somethings, as most, if not all of the ML/WL run by the pimp probably are.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It was the one closest to the beach, i rang the other one and she said it was $80.00 for the hour, i was very happy with my choice in the end

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by popeye96 View Post
    Being blocked by the pimp is probably a good thing. No more return texts and bookings made with 50 somethings, claiming they are 20 somethings, as most, if not all of the ML/WL run by the pimp probably are.
    Very true Popeye, but you wait for an answer, after an hour, you begin to realise, theres no answer coming, i have been blocked!!