Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Midas - marrickville

Senior Member(無間使者)

Midas - marrickville

Just wondering what bros thoughts are on this place?

I have definitely noticed that quality of MLs has steadily declined over a length of time roughly 2-3 years.

I have been going to this place for many years now and then on and off in the last couple of years being out of the country so I definitely can see the selection of girls has dropped in quality.

The receptionists are still friendly with me cuz they haven't changed much and they known me for a long time so at least that's ok for me.

Some long timers are still around like jade, bianca, shiny but the newer girls can't compete with the quality from yesteryear.

Are you bros still frequenting this place or have you chosen to move into cheaper Chinese shops now?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I haven't been back there for a long time. Last experience was decent. Had many good experiences there in the past but some were not really good. They just don't give any information on their website nor any other sites and I just don't want to test my luck there all the time. I think they need to up their game in this market, can't just expect customers to try the "hit and miss"

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I agree their business model hasn't changed at all nor have they moved with the times.

Eventhough the place isn't mentioned much on here anymore, the shop is still as popular as ever and maybe that's why they haven't felt the need to evolve. If you were a regular there, you just need to be on good terms with the receptionists so you can get all the best intel. Since hardly anyone shares info here these days, that's all you can rely on.

I went there last Thursday night around 1am and it was pumping and walk in customers had to be turned away. Saw Lydia and it was a good session

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the_boss_king's Avatar
    honestly koreans will always be the best at massages, but they also come with the price tags to match.

al all honesty midas was the best before, but they are far from there glory days now

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I don't disagree with you boss king bro...

I was after a show of hands as to the bros that still frequent this joint. Judging by the lack of feedback to this thread, I think I already have the answer.

But clearly the place is still very popular as its really busy every time I go so they are still laughing all the way to the bank

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Went to Midas a few weeks back and honestly pretty average effort, no shower together, no touching.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by astro View Post
    Went to Midas a few weeks back and honestly pretty average effort, no shower together, no touching.
    That's been my experience last time too but who knows, things may change? Things may change *fingers crossed* otherwise, there's plenty of other places..

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Who did u see? I have had great times there so far

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by sukeong View Post
    Who did u see? I have had great times there so far
    I think her name was Petri?, she had a light blue bikini and a hot body with long blond hair down to her bum!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Ok thanks for the warning.

You might want to try Ann, Lydia, june, Angela, Karen. Don't think you will be disappointed. The last three girls I haven't seen but others have recommended.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by sukeong View Post
    Ok thanks for the warning.

You might want to try Ann, Lydia, june, Angela, Karen. Don't think you will be disappointed. The last three girls I haven't seen but others have recommended.
    Thanks for the tips it may be a while before I go again.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Forgot to add it was only a 30 minute booking but I was back to the car within 25 mins!!

I haven't been here in years... Used to be pretty good and it was always so busy!

Must try it again soon..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Am guessing from her description the girl's name was Petra. Nice boobs.

I had an OK session with he. No shower. No CBJ. So just ok. Funny part was she interrupted the session to take a mobile call from ... Her Mum!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by B2Brules View Post
    Am guessing from her description the girl's name was Petra. Nice boobs.

I had an OK session with he. No shower. No CBJ. So just ok. Funny part was she interrupted the session to take a mobile call from ... Her Mum!
    You must be gun detective to work out its Petra based no shower together and no touching lol

Anyway +1 for sukeong bro for the Lydia recommendation. Saw her several weeks ago and she's good

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hi all

Just had a long time break from this place , I've had Ann and Karen before and they are pretty good especially Ann's 2nd part.

Lucia is pretty good veteran if she is still there.

I'm deciding to visit this place soon any recommendations and I will post AR, how's Angela?

the only positive is that its 24/7. you can get a punt anytime (must book).

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ulie8 View Post
    Hi all

Just had a long time break from this place , I've had Ann and Karen before and they are pretty good especially Ann's 2nd part.

Lucia is pretty good veteran if she is still there.

I'm deciding to visit this place soon any recommendations and I will post AR, how's Angela?
    Serena is real nice! heavy make up though but excellent skills and massage!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Anyone here remember April from Midas? Was working back in late 2012-early2013. Fuck been looking for her...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Check this out guys https://www.midas83.com.au

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast