Thread: 533 Willoughby - Lied to more than 50% of the time

Senior Member(無間使者)

533 Willoughby - Lied to more than 50% of the time

Hey guys,

Why does the lady who works here Lie to her customers so often? They have a roster and description and pictures etc of their ladies, but even after making a booking and arriving at the time slot, more than 50% of the time i am lied to and given some other random lady. Sometimes its alright and other times its just a terrible punt....

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by lonewolf77 View Post
    Hey guys,

Why does the lady who works here Lie to her customers so often? They have a roster and description and pictures etc of their ladies, but even after making a booking and arriving at the time slot, more than 50% of the time i am lied to and given some other random lady. Sometimes its alright and other times its just a terrible punt....
    i think her attitude is that if you are a whitey or a brownie, all Chinese look the same, so it doesn't matter which girl she allocates. And anyway, all whiteys and brownies look the same to her.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    She is just greedy and doesn't give a shit about her customers.
    Enough people have low enough standards to keep going and keep the place making money, so you can't really blame her she is running a sucessful business...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne View Post
    i think her attitude is that if you are a whitey or a brownie, all Chinese look the same, so it doesn't matter which girl she allocates. And anyway, all whiteys and brownies look the same to her.
    Wah bra.. Better spruik and aligenece to you favourite ship.. I've been stitched at you favourite shop with girls too.. My bookings were give to other vip regular customers and even I was a regular customer., even after confirming twice.. I was told to wait and come back in a hour.. I said really?., I walked and I saved my money and bought a new Xbox game.. don't see me complaining.. It is what it is.. All shops do it.. That's why it's cal punts you have choice to walk tbh money in my pocket.. I no like I walk.. Simple.. If you don't walk.. Then you sweet potato

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by mrzhang View Post
    Wah bra.. Better spruik and aligenece to you favourite ship.. I've been stitched at you favourite shop with girls too.. My bookings were give to other vip regular customers and even I was a regular customer., even after confirming twice.. I was told to wait and come back in a hour.. I said really?., I walked and I saved my money and bought a new Xbox game.. don't see me complaining.. It is what it is.. All shops do it.. That's why it's cal punts you have choice to walk tbh money in my pocket.. I no like I walk.. Simple.. If you don't walk.. Then you sweet potato
    Yeah exactly. They are brothels for fuck's sake, what would you expect.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by mrzhang View Post

Agreed, the only way to stop them doing it is to walk when you are lied to.. but with budget shop its never going to budge them i reckon..

Junior Member(有D料到)
    That's how the shops do lol as always

Banned
    If you know you're getting lied to most times and the girl offered to you is not the girl you booked to see then take your money somewhere else and never go back to this shop. It's that simple. There are many shops out there that will treat you better.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by lonewolf77 View Post
    Hey guys,

I made a booking here a few years ago for 10am (probably the hottest booking slot of the day).

I arrived punctually and was told to wait in a room, the girl is "still on her way" and will be arriving "shortly". Well, 5 mins became 10 mins, which became 20 mins and before you know it, it was almost 10.30. Just then, I heard a door click at the end of the corridor, followed by some footsteps, and then the front door opened and closed. Moments after this, the girl comes into my waiting room.

So in other words, I had been double booked (probably on purpose). They know that (some) customers are unreliable and won't turn up to their booking, so they deliberately double-book in order to reduce the chance of girl down-time. Actually airlines do the same when selling seats. They know there will always be a no-show element and will try to factor it into their calculations to maximize bums on seats.

This is one of many reasons I stopped going there.

But I really do miss Shelly/Shirley. She was probably the hottest girl in the shop.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fock Sake View Post
    But I really do miss Shelly/Shirley. She was probably the hottest girl in the shop.
    Malaysian girl right ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fock Sake View Post
    I made a booking here a few years ago for 10am (probably the hottest booking slot of the day).

I arrived punctually and was told to wait in a room, the girl is "still on her way" and will be arriving "shortly". Well, 5 mins became 10 mins, which became 20 mins and before you know it, it was almost 10.30. Just then, I heard a door click at the end of the corridor, followed by some footsteps, and then the front door opened and closed. Moments after this, the girl comes into my waiting room.

So in other words, I had been double booked (probably on purpose). They know that (some) customers are unreliable and won't turn up to their booking, so they deliberately double-book in order to reduce the chance of girl down-time. Actually airlines do the same when selling seats. They know there will always be a no-show element and will try to factor it into their calculations to maximize bums on seats.

This is one of many reasons I stopped going there.

how do you know the front door opening wasn't the girl arriving.

shelly/shirley could be yomi at 142

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by carmen farquis View Post

Yomi's name at 533 was Debbie.
    She was Shelley at TP64.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I get they are brothels etc but i have been punting for around 20 years almost and never encountered this many lies or tactics, i have encountered perhaps having to wait an extra 10-15 mins or something for a booking but not this kind of lies. Quite disheartening, have to find another place to go to. I have basically given up on this place, i might revisit it later on if someone really recommends a girl as well as the customer service has improved. I am just surprised that the REP on here never comes to address or talk about these issues.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I have been there a few times, I have to say, for the price over there, most girls do give excellent service, I guess that why people keep going back, this makes the place so busy, and if they busy enough why should they care much?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by carmen farquis View Post

Good question! Three things. First off, girls usually arrive by the back door, not the front. Secondly, I heard no words uttered and I was listening attentively. Usually whenever anyone enters the shop (girl or customer), somebody says something, and it's usually audible from all the way down the corridor. So that means, somebody was on their way out. And lastly, when a girl has just arrived, she needs more than 10 seconds to sort out her make-up and dress. There was almost no delay between the door closing and the girl entering my waiting room.