Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WeChat

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Starfire View Post
    I would rather not bother. Too much work to manage a second phone and unless u had a legit work reason to maintain one too many questions asked about that second phone hahaha
    You don't need to keep this phone on you at all times........just take it out when you making bookings and shit

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Partner will question why I have a second phone that isn't being used hahaha or if I were using it what for...so no... hehe

No thanks to a 2nd phone. Thats how Walter White eventually got found out by his wife in Breaking Bad!

All you need is just different google account and make sure wechat is setup on the fake account.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    When I first setup wechat on my phone I had a different sim and google account installed.

never a prob.

Also used a public wifi hotspot (a local library not my local thou).

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I use Wechat to look at Roster but hide the moments. I only have one main phone. It is too troublesome to keep two phones and potentially raises questions.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yabb Messenger has a similar people nearby feature like wechat and Tinder swipe card feature for meeting people. There seems to be lots of hot aussie and asian girls on this app. Best thing is you dont have to sign up with your phone number. www.yabb.com/install

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    No thanks to a 2nd phone. Thats how Walter White eventually got found out by his wife in Breaking Bad!
    Yes. Well Tiger Woods got found out because his one phone was being bombarded with texts from multiple WL. He accidentally left his cellphone in the kitchen, where his wife read his texts where he said to Ms Uchitel that 'I love you', and the marriage explodes. The back of his car also explodes as his wife smashes the rear window with a golf club

And that is real life not fiction

A guy that rich with a 20 room mansion could have kept a second phone very wasily concealed in a locked container in a rarely used room. The one phone policy is flawed. It is very common for you to be showing your partner a photo on your phone, and partner notices a new notification from another woman, or wants to check the phone log or new messaging app that you use. One click and you can see the incriminating conversations

How hard is it to say you have an old phone you still use because it has all your work contacts. Or a business app. Or whatever. Be creative or perish

Quote Originally Posted by hyperultra View Post
    Yes. Well Tiger Woods got found out because his one phone was being bombarded with texts from multiple WL. He accidentally left his cellphone in the kitchen, where his wife read his texts where he said to Ms Uchitel that 'I love you', and the marriage explodes. The back of his car also explodes as his wife smashes the rear window with a golf club

And that is real life not fiction

A guy that rich with a 20 room mansion could have kept a second phone very wasily concealed in a locked container in a rarely used room. The one phone policy is flawed. It is very common for you to be showing your partner a photo on your phone, and partner notices a new notification from another woman, or wants to check the phone log or new messaging app that you use. One click and you can see the incriminating conversations

How hard is it to say you have an old phone you still use because it has all your work contacts. Or a business app. Or whatever. Be creative or perish
    Most apps can be easily managed these days so you don't get notifications or notifications only from certain people

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    Most apps can be easily managed these days so you don't get notifications or notifications only from certain people
    Yes I know you can silence notifications. Not all men do. Also, I had a gf see a messaging app on my phone, and opened the app to see who was contacting me. The home screen of all these messaging apps includes the last message from each recent contact

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    If you have sumsang phone you have secure folder so can password hide and lock. Or You download a hide and lock app.to lock you WeChat.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    If you are using android base, it seems parallel space is a nice app to have. Else silent notification + different account. Buy another number to register for the wechat account and switch in between!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Wechat is helpful, so is Lime

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Why Ginza 479 keep on changing WeChat accounts?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post
    Why Ginza 479 keep on changing WeChat accounts?
    It is not their fault mate. WeChat is enforcing its policies with regards to accounts who engaged in P4P services. We are lucky they still are allowed to use WeChat.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12