Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MLs breaking wind during session

Banned

MLs breaking wind during session

Have any guys had a ML break wind (fart) during your session?

I had one girl at one of the popular massage shops break wind not once but a few times when I was gently fondling her bottom. She didn't even apologise and in fact was laughing when it occurred. How would you guys feel about it?

Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Have any guys had a ML break wind (fart) during your session?

I had one girl at one of the popular massage shops break wind not once but a few times when I was gently fondling her bottom. She didn't even apologise and in fact was laughing when it occurred. How would you guys feel about it?

I bet you at the time you must be pounding her hard in doggie style from behind mate, it's all your fault brother................haha
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    I bet you at the time you must be pounding her hard in doggie style from behind mate, it's all your fault brother................haha
    I wish but this girl won't allow it.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    What about if the customer farts when he is on the table? Poor girl cops the lot, even worse if its wet

Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    What about if the customer farts when he is on the table? Poor girl cops the lot, even worse if its wet
    Not that bad unless she was in the middle of licking or rimming or in between dragon drills !! And that usually is a FS shop plays rather than in RnT !

Banned
    If that happened the girl should be able to walk out and get some fresh air. On the other hand, the problem with many RNT places is that there is poor air circulation in their dark rooms. I wish some of these places had proper air conditioning rather than relying on little and flimsy fans or heaters that don't even work properly.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I have actually thought about this before.

Luckily it hasn't happened to me I don't recall, but if it did, it would kill the session I think. It would be difficult to recover.

It's amazing how we are able to control ourselves about this, isn't it? Customers and mls

Senior Member(無間使者) NaughtyBoy13's Avatar
    Just hope thats not smelly

Banned
    It's been a while since I have had a ML rip a beauty from her ass. It recently happened again with one girl at Diva. The session was hot and steamy and when she was resting on the massage table she dropped a huge fart. It wasn't a pussy fart and I was shocked to hear it had come out of her ass. She didn't say anything but was embarrassed by the incident. Thank goodness there was no smell in the room.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    It's been a while since I have had a ML rip a beauty from her ass. It recently happened again with one girl at Diva. The session was hot and steamy and when she was resting on the massage table she dropped a huge fart. It wasn't a pussy fart and I was shocked to hear it had come out of her ass. She didn't say anything but was embarrassed by the incident. Thank goodness there was no smell in the room.
    That is funny...can you name the girl?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Never happened to me, but if it did, I would straight away ask her if I could fix her leak by plugging it with my dick.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwally View Post
    You want to start a fart board?

Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Never happened to me, but if it did, I would straight away ask her if I could fix her leak by plugging it with my dick.
    Haha... this!!! What a great way to recover the session!!

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Doctor: "What seems to be the problem today?"
    Patient: "Doc, I've got the farts. I mean I fart all the time,"
    The Doctor nods, "Hmm."
    Patient: "My farts do not stink and you can't hear them. It's just that I fart all the time. Look, we've been talking here for about 10 minutes and I've farted five times."
    "Hmm," says the Doctor, as he picks up his pad and writes out a prescription.
    The patient is thrilled "Thank you Doc. This prescription, will it really clear up my farts?"
    "No," sighs the Doctor, "The prescription is to clear your sinuses. Next week I want you back here for a hearing test."

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwally View Post
    I wouldn't want to embarrass the poor girl but to narrow it down it occurred on Friday. It sure was a loud one

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quite a few times I've had the urge and held myself back but now with my regular I'll let one go when needed and she has a nice giggle!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Happens all the time on trains and buses. How come we need to worry about it here?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Oh I forgot. Someone thinks this is important. Yeah right. Got it now. Thanks

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by trampslikeus55 View Post
    Happens all the time on trains and buses. How come we need to worry about it here?
    No one is worrying mate...just take it easy...many people think it is funny. Lighten up mate!

Banned
    On the trains and buses, it happens all the time and everyone is looking around trying to figure it out who was the culprit and it's usually some guy with glasses playing with his phone who is not affected by the smell. When you're in the room with a ML, it's funny because the culprit is caught on the spot

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    funniest topic of the week

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast