Thread: Amazing LULU

Amazing LULU

you know what, this is 1 of my greatest regrets..not trying Lulu earlier...but now she is gone.
    so i am here to share the precious encounter i had with her. i am writing this so if for some reason i lost my memory...i know where i park it and i can re-visit it again. ;p

i was on my way to George St shop when i saw a very pretty, elegant looking girl going into the alley with a takeaway dinner. and i thought would it be amazing if she works Irenecbd? that just my wishful thinking...

so i walk in and had a small chat with Ivy...and wanted to book Lulu. then to my surprise...it's the same girl i saw earlier....omg... unbelievable.

long story short, we started part 1 and ended part 1 in lightspeed and proceed straight into part 2 for rest of 1 hour booking.

OMG she is really not what i expected...that innocent beautiful face + the wild horny demeanor. suffice to said my finger is suffering RSi after that hahahaha....and her reaction was priceless... it turned me on even more.

i can't comment much on part 1 as it was like...me stuff my face into the table hole...and straight away i am up and my hand was all over her.lol

she turn into "demonic possessed" slut once she got aroused and there were a few things i did she did not allow but at the same time she wanted it...so conflicting...she was torn between "probably not a good idea but my body wants it" never come across this in my life of punting. that what makes the encounter so precious. and again i stress YMMV. i was so drained at the end and walking on cloud nine for the rest of the week. if she back working, i am definetely coming back to see her at every chance i get....

btw... we did not do FS. in case you dirty mind play trick on you...

keep up the good work Ivy.

Banned
    She is gone?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    she is gone as in gone for good mate?!?!

Nice review, but she does'nt seems to be on roster today, instead it says candise (last day).

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tigercat View Post
    you know what, this is 1 of my greatest regrets..not trying Lulu earlier...but now she is gone.
    so i am here to share the precious encounter i had with her. i am writing this so if for some reason i lost my memory...i know where i park it and i can re-visit it again. ;p

i was on my way to George St shop when i saw a very pretty, elegant looking girl going into the alley with a takeaway dinner. and i thought would it be amazing if she works Irenecbd? that just my wishful thinking...

so i walk in and had a small chat with Ivy...and wanted to book Lulu. then to my surprise...it's the same girl i saw earlier....omg... unbelievable.

long story short, we started part 1 and ended part 1 in lightspeed and proceed straight into part 2 for rest of 1 hour booking.

OMG she is really not what i expected...that innocent beautiful face + the wild horny demeanor. suffice to said my finger is suffering RSi after that hahahaha....and her reaction was priceless... it turned me on even more.

i can't comment much on part 1 as it was like...me stuff my face into the table hole...and straight away i am up and my hand was all over her.lol

she turn into "demonic possessed" slut once she got aroused and there were a few things i did she did not allow but at the same time she wanted it...so conflicting...she was torn between "probably not a good idea but my body wants it" never come across this in my life of punting. that what makes the encounter so precious. and again i stress YMMV. i was so drained at the end and walking on cloud nine for the rest of the week. if she back working, i am definetely coming back to see her at every chance i get....

btw... we did not do FS. in case you dirty mind play trick on you...

keep up the good work Ivy.
    It's not all clear when you saw Lulu but I assume it was sometime ago. If this were to be the case, this may have been of interest to the brothers if you posted this when she was working and not when she's gone.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    NICE REVIEW BRO! Does anyone know where shes gone though

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Love OP reminiscent review. Saw her once too and it was great too. Maybe not as memorable as OP's experience but still stellar. Maybe she is back in shanghai

Has anyone met Kelly ??

This is as good a MLs photo as I have seen in any RnT shops !!

LIKE !!

Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Banned
    real person looks different

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Pictures are all touched up. Don't trust them completely.

Also, lulu was great. That is all.

Banned
    hmmmmm..........