Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hot receptionists

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Hot receptionists

Hey guys

I was just commenting about this, but I've often fantasised about 'reception girls' etc who worked at rnts. Anyone know any hot ones? Anyone dated any?

I've been friendly with some, flirted with some. I'd imagine it'd be a bad idea though, as you'd have to quit that shop.

I remember some of them fondly. They're a kind of fantasy that 'if only she was an ML'.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan86 View Post
    Hey guys

I was just commenting about this, but I've often fantasised about 'reception girls' etc who worked at rnts. Anyone know any hot ones? Anyone dated any?

I've been friendly with some, flirted with some. I'd imagine it'd be a bad idea though, as you'd have to quit that shop.

I remember some of them fondly. They're a kind of fantasy that 'if only she was an ML'.
    Haha, now you are talking !!

Why do you think I have a crush on most sexy mamasans - especially when they are also working !

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Haha, now you are talking !!

Why do you think I have a crush on most sexy mamasans - especially when they are also working !
    Yes, it's pretty amazing having a session with a mamasan. I've had a couple before!

It sometimes gets awkward after that though. Particularly when you don't book them again, and you're just sitting in the waiting area with her!

But I would love to do a receptionist. I wonder if I might be able to convince one to have a session!

Quote Originally Posted by Alan86 View Post
    Yes, it's pretty amazing having a session with a mamasan. I've had a couple before!

It sometimes gets awkward after that though. Particularly when you don't book them again, and you're just sitting in the waiting area with her!

But I would love to do a receptionist. I wonder if I might be able to convince one to have a session!

Brother Alan, may be you should try Jessica from 14 Concord Massage, she is one very special lady !!

Quote Originally Posted by yybutchershop View Post
    Roster Friday (24/Jun),
    Rebecca, EE cup. You can have your own "E"urope cup here at 14 burwood rd concord instead of heading Europe.

Lisa our little demo, excellent massage, girlfriend feeling.

Bobo new,22's ,CN, Busty D cup. Sweet and young. Good massage with great
    personality

Manager Jessica will also cameos today ~professional relaxing massage and sensational Korean style b2b with magical hands.$130/hr. Booking only.

showers and air/con are individually installed in each room.
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Brother Alan, may be you should try Jessica from 14 Concord Massage, she is one very special lady !!
    I'm actually interested in those busty girls there! Maybe a double with the manager!

The mamasans also tend to talk a lot, especially about the shop. But it's pretty interesting conversation.

But for me, it's more of actually knowing her a bit first. That's when your mind starts to wonder 'what would she be like'?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I haven't seen any hot receptionist so far but have seen hot mamasans!! though Ivan from ChristineCBD said that his felllow receptionist colleague is pretty hot and a lot of punters tried to pick her up lol. i have yet to had the pleasure of meeting her

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What was her name again at 142 Hornsby? Amanda?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    For those in the play seasoned enough won't fall for the hyped recommendations.
    Met and Known Jessica in person . While Jessica is nice personality wide, there are many far more attractive receptions out there , i.e. in terms of much younger , great sex appeal, fit and balanced figure (not just melon) and looks wide. Simply count Sussex Star, Pyrmont Star, DOS Quay 121.....etc.....

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Actually, M8 usually have a bunch of girls running around when you enter. Some of them are quite cute! The head receptionist there is a very nice lady btw.

Chicago always had some cuties aswell.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Years ago I went to the shop that used to be on the corner in Five Dock. The one girl available at the time wasn't available and so the girl on reception offered to take the booking.
    It was an awesome session too and from then on every time I went in if she was on she didn't even bother showing me the other girls.

Senior Member(無間使者) christine123's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam88 View Post
    I haven't seen any hot receptionist so far but have seen hot mamasans!! though Ivan from ChristineCBD said that his felllow receptionist colleague is pretty hot and a lot of punters tried to pick her up lol. i have yet to had the pleasure of meeting her
    Maybe next time when you come I should get Jessie to pick you up
    Wechat ID: Christine--123

E-Mail: admin@christine123.com

Trading Hour: 11am till late

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the_boss_king's Avatar
    juliets has some cute receptionist

Junior Member(有D料到)
    few years ago, went to the massage shop at 382 Pitt st, now 382 Chicago Massage (i think). back in the time, it was called something else, can't remember.
    I turned up to the shop, the owner showed me 2 girls who were available at the time. They weren't my cup of tea, so i was planning to get up and leave the shop and come back next time.
    The owner, around 30 yr old, slim, tall, model type girl said to me "Or you would like me to massage for you", somehow my heart just started pumping so quickly, and replied "sure" to her.

Took off my cloth, lied on the massage bed, and we began~
    She talked a lot, ask me lots of questions including why i picked her instead of other girls etc etc, also shared some of my personal experience at other massage shops.
    Finally, the moment arrived, PART 2, she said to me she doesnt usually do this, but if i want to, she's willing to give me a handjob for free with cloth on, which i wasnt very satisfied.
    tried to offered her extra tips etc etc, she insisted that "its handjob only".
    Dame it! but i let her do it anyway since its free.
    She jerked by cock off and gave me that super slutty face which made me wanna fuck her so badly!
    finally i blewed, and she wiped by cum offf and clean me up for me.

Quote Originally Posted by yasyeh123 View Post
    few years ago, went to the massage shop at 382 Pitt st, now 382 Chicago Massage (i think). back in the time, it was called something else, can't remember.
    I turned up to the shop, the owner showed me 2 girls who were available at the time. They weren't my cup of tea, so i was planning to get up and leave the shop and come back next time.
    The owner, around 30 yr old, slim, tall, model type girl said to me "Or you would like me to massage for you", somehow my heart just started pumping so quickly, and replied "sure" to her.

Took off my cloth, lied on the massage bed, and we began~
    She talked a lot, ask me lots of questions including why i picked her instead of other girls etc etc, also shared some of my personal experience at other massage shops.
    Finally, the moment arrived, PART 2, she said to me she doesnt usually do this, but if i want to, she's willing to give me a handjob for free with cloth on, which i wasnt very satisfied.
    tried to offered her extra tips etc etc, she insisted that "its handjob only".
    Dame it! but i let her do it anyway since its free.
    She jerked by cock off and gave me that super slutty face which made me wanna fuck her so badly!
    finally i blewed, and she wiped by cum offf and clean me up for me.

I think this shop from the started was called Chicago, but it is called something else now.

I had a similar experience just next door at 370 Pitt. I had a booking with one of the more busty girl a few years back and when I got there, Teresa the mamasan said the girl is running late and asked me to wait inside a room. then I can't quite remember exactly what happened, I saw the girl, I paid her the massage fees and $50 tip, and got naked onto the table, then Teresa came back and apologised to me that they had some stuffed up booking and the girl I booked can't start with me, and if I don't mind, Teresa will give me the massage and the girl will come back for the part 2 only - since I have already paid the tips. I knew Teresa's name from a previous shop and knew she is good although this was the first time we met, so why not.

Long story short, Teresa gave me a very good part 1 massage, and somehow, the other girl never returned so Teresa said if I don't mind she can give me the HE, but she won't go nude and she will return the tip money back to me later - damn, I was quite building up to seeing her naked, but yeah, a HE is a HE. So she gave me a pretty sensual one, although she kept her clothes on, she did let me touch her body a bit over clothes to get me over the line. And she did return my $50 back to me but I insisted that she kept $20 as a HJ is a HJ...........haha !!

Cheers
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I wish Jerry/Christmas from Marrickville 5 was working again. She reminds me of a serious crush I had when I was in High School, all those years back! She was so cool and hip!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think this shop from the started was called Chicago, but it is called something else now.

I had a similar experience just next door at 370 Pitt. I had a booking with one of the more busty girl a few years back and when I got there, Teresa the mamasan said the girl is running late and asked me to wait inside a room. then I can't quite remember exactly what happened, I saw the girl, I paid her the massage fees and $50 tip, and got naked onto the table, then Teresa came back and apologised to me that they had some stuffed up booking and the girl I booked can't start with me, and if I don't mind, Teresa will give me the massage and the girl will come back for the part 2 only - since I have already paid the tips. I knew Teresa's name from a previous shop and knew she is good although this was the first time we met, so why not.

Long story short, Teresa gave me a very good part 1 massage, and somehow, the other girl never returned so Teresa said if I don't mind she can give me the HE, but she won't go nude and she will return the tip money back to me later - damn, I was quite building up to seeing her naked, but yeah, a HE is a HE. So she gave me a pretty sensual one, although she kept her clothes on, she did let me touch her body a bit over clothes to get me over the line. And she did return my $50 back to me but I insisted that she kept $20 as a HJ is a HJ...........haha !!

Cheers
    I also had a few similar experiences with Teresa, though I managed to get some or all of the clothes removed on the odd occasion. I actually tried to book her over the girls more often than not, had a big crush on her.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    A few years ago i was a semi-regular at the shop on Botany Rd near Redfern.

There was a hot receptionist there, and I often teased her about booking her. One day she agreed to it, said she would come in on one of her days off if I let her know in advance. Unfortunately her days off never corresponded with mine, so never got to try her. I think she left shortly after she agreed anyway, so maybe she knew that at the time and was just getting my hopes up. Or maybe she got caught out by the management trying the same thing with other punters; the other girls didn't want to talk about her after she left.

Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    A few years ago i was a semi-regular at the shop on Botany Rd near Redfern.

There was a hot receptionist there, and I often teased her about booking her. One day she agreed to it, said she would come in on one of her days off if I let her know in advance. Unfortunately her days off never corresponded with mine, so never got to try her. I think she left shortly after she agreed anyway, so maybe she knew that at the time and was just getting my hopes up. Or maybe she got caught out by the management trying the same thing with other punters; the other girls didn't want to talk about her after she left.

I got a good one for the old timers:

Any brothers who knew about the old At Michelles when they were back at 29 Newland Street Bondi Junction may know this cute little Receptionist Jessica who was very busty !!

And this was from the beginning when they were on level 2 or 3 / way before they took out half of the 5th floor and before Misty branched out and took out the other half of the fifth............lol

I was a semi regular back then and on and off seeing whoever the busty caucasian girls they had, and Michelle was still doing some of the receptionist works herself (and she always tried to push her own sister Raquel to me - but no thanks). and this one day when I tried to book some girl, Michelle told me her little receptionist Jessica has started to work - I have seen Jessica in the rooms before (they had these studio units and partitioned into two half rooms, one side for the massage and the other small side for the receptionist to sit and answer the phone) and so wanted to fuck those big tits so jumped at the opportunity and had a great session - apparently the lady was in need of some quick cash so she decided to give it a try.

But the pleasure was very short live, a couple of weeks later when I tried to book Jessica again for a second round and Michelle told me Jessica has finished working and left the agency all together. what a pity and what a pair !!

「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Banned
    Helen from Bigge Street Liverpool. Nothing more said

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The cute, young Korean receptionist at 6 Cleg St about 3 years ago. I think her name was Suzie. She would sit next to me on the couch, hand on my thighs, while introducing the young ladies as they came in. I could never refuse her recommendations!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast