Thread: Canadian or Brazilian??!

Junior Member(有D料到)

Canadian or Brazilian??!

Planning to go visit one of the two either this Canadian Hottie

http://sydney.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...an-pa/16838706

Or this Big Ass Brazilian

http://sydney.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...d-sex/15765385

Hopefully one of the bros have already tried either of these two lovely ladies and is willing provide some intel in order for myself to make the best possible decision.

Banned
    The Brazilian girl offers more extras. Will she be more entertaining than the Canadian girl? Only you can tell brother.

Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    The Brazilian girl offers more extras. Will she be more entertaining than the Canadian girl? Only you can tell brother.
    Iv'e got to agree with cuteguy. It's a no-brainer really...

If you read the Canadian's ad carefully, she is not actually offering FS, so you'll be paying $250/hr for a BJ only.

As for the Brazillian, well, as I read it, you'll be paying $300/hr which should include everything in her service list, with only Anal & CIM requiring extra payment.
    However, I'm not sure what she's referring to with the " I have 1.74cm Size 8/10" - her penis size maybe?
    and WTF does "In daily life I am a rabbit body sun-kissed perfect stroked the Pacific Do rays beaches, tan silk skin and a smile that dazzles so bright as the sun." mean??!!??
    But you've got to love it when a girl wears a string bikini to the beach and gets those ever so sexy tan lines - such a turn on for me.

All the best mandingo69 with your punt and don't forget to report back.

RT

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by rubbertoe View Post
    and WTF does "In daily life I am a rabbit body sun-kissed perfect stroked the Pacific Do rays beaches, tan silk skin and a smile that dazzles so bright as the sun." mean??!!??
    Probably type in brazillan and google translate

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Seen the Brazilian a couple of months ago. Definitely worth seeing. Photo is real. A tad aggressive with the kissing but very accommodating. I suppose my penis is too small to fully enjoy that great ass. Have fun and report back.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Trying to get to 50

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Me too lol.....