Thread: Jasmin

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Jasmin

Thought I should stop lurking and get in the game ay. I saw Jasmine at Rockdale a week or so ago. I picked her coz I've never seen an Indian girl before, and it looked like she had big tits, like a C/D cup. Without the clothes she's a bigger girl than I would normally go for, fairly tall and a bit of cellulite and puppy fat around the backside and hips. She has quite a prominant birthmark on one of her tits, which for some guys might be bit of a turnoff. Not bad looking face I guess but very Indian looking not Asian at all.

After shower she started me off with a handjob and then a fairly basic CBJ. Asked about extras but she said she only does standard services. Got me hard but she didn't seem very into it, just following the routine. I got her to get up top first so I could get a good fondle. After banging away for a bit we swapped spots with me on top. Her pussy was nice and shaved but not very tight and after some more pounding away I got over the line and dumped my load. She mostly just laid there the whole time.

Reason I made this AR is that the shop had her listed as very popular making me think she was their number 1 girl or had some good extras or something but to be honest the whole session was pretty average or maybe a bit below. Maybe she was just having a bad night or something. Interested to hear from others experiences with her or with the shop in general, it's not a place I normally go and maybe I just got unlucky.

Have a good one fellas.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    haha with Jasmin, I have been thinking about it for a long time, had a bad feeling she's not very worthwhile, the only reason I wanted to try was because she 's indian and has a huge rack lol... nah there are better girls in Rockdale mate, i cbf with cbj and standard service. I had a korean back then, premium, did some crazy shit and was worthwhile lol.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    She's been.there a bit. I've seen her around the shop but was never really tempted by her.

there's also a new Indian girl on their roster with a slim body... Check her pictures out. Can't remember the name though.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Other girls name

I'm sure it is Jessie was going to check her out on Saturday night but watched the football and drunk beer instead

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Excellent customer service , Rockdale 485!!!

Banned
    I've seen Jasmine a bunch of times, but then I have a thing for dusky girls with curves.

It's true that on service alone she's not that great, but then she is exactly my type and I quite like her personality as well, so TBH when I was fucking her regularly it was more than just the sex, I actually enjoyed her company.

In fact were I 10 years younger and not trapped in a loveless marriage I'd probably have fallen crazy in love with her, except for the part about knowing she'd been fucked by 1000+ other guys.

In any case, let's just say that if you see any girl regularly and she likes you that there are always going to be extras available and leave it at that.

I go to 485 a lot and I know she's been working a hell of a lot lately so your AR really isn't all that surprising. Girls get worn out, and/or she just wasn't your type, and/or she didn't like you, and/or you just got unlucky, it happens.

Agree though that the shop should probably avoid labelling girls as popular/hot or w/e as it can give punters the wrong idea, better to stick to photos and service descriptions. For future reference, aside from the young receptionist Chris, the staff there are pretty good and honest for the most part and will give you a good idea which girls do what extras.

FWIW if you want to try a dark girl with guaranteed good service, try Fifi, she's skinnier and more petite than Jasmine and a real firecracker in bed. I think she works mainly in 42 gladesville but I have seen her at 485 as well.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Nice replies fellas, cheers. I think I'm gonna stick to my asains ay.

What sorta extras do Rockdale girls do and how much normally?

Banned
    bbbj is pretty common, most of the asian girls will ask for $50 but will do it for $20. it's included ofc with the premium girls.

cim is a given with the diamond price girls and you can occasionally get it from the other girls along with the $20 for the bbbj.

daty is usually free but some girls will also try to ask for $$. depends on the girl. personally i refuse to pay for daty - would be like a girl paying me to suck my cock.

kissing is rare with asians but fairly common with western girls. again price varies from free to up to $50. depends if they like you. and if you like them enough to want to kiss, lol.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the insight guys

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Oh that's funny ... love it when a ship promotes a thread/ girl but don't read the actual ar...!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I used to be a regular at 485 before I found places I liked better, no offense, it's just better service, 485 is still good money's worth.
    I had Jasmine once; just as everyone has already said, very natural body (no ultra slim/sleek perfect look), which I greatly appreciated. Loosish pussy, that's fine, though yeah, doesn't particularly get into it, very routine.
    A western girl I was very fond of, Danni her name was, chatted with the girls often and once said Jasmine greatly enjoyed my booking with her, said I was a very nice guy, which made me feel bad because it was very mediocre for me.
    Wish Danni would come back. Chubby (most guys would call fat) pale girl with long dark hair and glasses. But man, awesome to chat with, and she makes every moment worth it, as with her body type she was quite unpopular and was ecstatic for every booking. Cums insanely quickly, too, and she'd even guide you to her fave position. Super hot, super duper uber great girl. Miss her.

Some other noteworthy mentions were Melissa (no longer there), a Singaporean girl with tanned skin, slim curvy figure with sexy tats, and insane blowjob skills, she was a super naughty, dirty girl. Also Nadia, a dark skinned slim Thai girl who would wrap her legs around you and pull you ever deeper, moaning hard.
    Ribbon was quite good, a mainstay for awhile, though while she had a super slim, tight, 20yo body, her face and voice were clearly like 40-45. Had the mindset of a girl who wanted to be top girl, working hard to please and always requesting return customers and recommendations.

Banned
    She's back!!! come to see her