Name: Lena

Date of Visit: 2nd July 2016

Place: Marlene's, 24 Bourke Rd, Alexandria

Web: www.marlenes.com.au

Phone: 9699 6319

Hours: 9:30am–7:30pm

Rates: $220 p.h.

Nationality: Colombian

Size/Shape: Average height, perfect size 8, D cups, slim, flat stomach, curvy hips, small waist, rounded arse, toned legs

Pussy: Shaved

Roster: Sat and Sun

Value for Money: Absolutely

I once was a regular of Marlene's and spent many a happy lunchtime there when I worked around the corner. But I've not been there since they moved ... (and since the prices went up).

Decided to pop in though late on Saturday and was met by Marlene who gave me a big hug. She led me to a room and said "You know, Lena still here!", but I asked to see all the girls.

First 2 were very fuckable Thais, Annie has a lovely figure with big knockers and small waist ... very tempting. But in walked Lena and in a word - wow! I've seen Lena maybe 10 times before starting from about 4 years or so ago and she looked as gorgeous as ever.

I asked Marlene about Annie's service and how does she compare to Lena. Marlene said "No-one like Lena, she is unique." ... and how right she is, so I booked the hour.

Lena came back to the room and she was dressed (as always) in a lovely short, figure hugging silky dress that showed off her lovely body. She's really attractive with a sultry Latina look and with a sexy South American accent.

My time with Lena is always an exercise in slowness, she is an expert in the art of sensual touch and caress. She's so gentle and feminine and just oozes sexuality.

She gave a great CBJ which gave me the opportunity to admire and stroke her beautiful hair, which is thick and silky and goes halfway down her back .... I'm a sucker for nice hair and Lena's does it for me. And she never ties it up.

I got her to kneel on the bed on all fours and slowly lifted her dress to reveal the small white cloth strip of her knickers covering her pussy. I pulled it aside to reveal her moist, fresh pussy ... feasting on that while stroking her beautiful rounded bum is always a pleasure.

I removed her dress and pants and we moved into a 69 ... mm-hmm what can I say ... fantastic.

On with the dom and straight into cowgirl with her lovely D cups boobs beating around my face ... Lena turned around and gave one of the most prolonged Reverse cow girls I've had ... standing up impalation .. slow backwards and forwards .. and fast pounding.

I can't compete with that and made for the finish line. We had a cuddle for a couple of minutes and the buzzer went. Fantastic timing and a fantastic time.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Very good review.