Thread: Selena so so

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Selena so so

Met Selena for the first time today at 227.

Looks/body: 10/10. Wow, just my type - stunningly pretty, tallish, slim but still curvy. Flawless skin, elegant model type, virtually hairless everywhere.

Part 1 /Massage: 7/10. Decent, firm massage, OK technique. Went on too long - just over 40mins.

Part 2: 6/10. a bit touch shy, absolutely minimal down below, nice, sensitive boobies though. Too short as part 1 went on so long. Ok technique

GFE: 5/10. I struggled to build a rapport - been pretty successful with a couple of other girls at 227, but not Selena. YMMV, nice, friendly girl but not chatty, not engaging, found it hard to have an interesting conversation. She is studying to be an accountant LoL
    She wasn't comfortable lying on the table with me, bit mechanical.

maybe it was me today - was supposed to see another girl, but she was delayed, so ended up with plan b. Half way through regretted not waiting... Perhaps that derailed my usual charm.

If you can charm her into a more relaxed and enthusiastic Selena, I suspect you could have a fantastic part 2. Perhaps it just takes a few more visits. Aargh

Looks/body: 10/10. Wow, just my type - stunningly pretty, tallish, slim but still curvy. Flawless skin, elegant model type, virtually hairless everywhere.

10/10, enough said !

BTW, who was the other girl you were supposed to see?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    just checked. B....

Shop Owner
    Thanks for the feedback~

We usually would declare in advance before customers paid, that we don't offer below touch/play services, you maybe new to us, or maybe we forgot to tell you in front.

You shouldn't expect their GFE or connection would be the same level. Everyone has their own charm & personality. Between customers and MLs, not one-sided but more of mutual reaction & connection.
    227 Broadway Massage
    Back door: 2 Grose street, Glebe
    (Corner of Bay St & Grose St, Next to Broadway Shopping Center, opposite to Victoria Park)
    www.massagebroadway.com
    For bookings: 0402 680 999

Haha, people are always greedy and tried to find that ultimate massage girl ! Isn't this is what RnT and punting is all about ? But the OP did his review positively and respectfully so all good, I thank him for sharing his thoughts and desires openly !!

If you read his other review on Jessie, he gave her the Max GFE ! As we all know that Jessie is that good and let him touchy freely ! But then he didn't think Jessie's body is good enough!

Now he rated Selena's body 10/10 a Wow ! But only 5/10 in GFE because no touching is allowed !!

So I suppose in a perfecto world, he wants Selena's body with all the skills and services from Jessie !

Don't we all ??

Corrections: let's just make it a girl like Cici with Iris's body and Mimi's skills and Amy's 5 Star services for me ...........haha

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicHands View Post
    Met Selena for the first time today at 227.

Part 1 /Massage: 7/10. Decent, firm massage, OK technique. Went on too long - just over 40mins.

Part 2: 6/10. a bit touch shy, absolutely minimal down below, nice, sensitive boobies though. Too short as part 1 went on so long. Ok technique

GFE: 5/10. I struggled to build a rapport - been pretty successful with a couple of other girls at 227, but not Selena. YMMV, nice, friendly girl but not chatty, not engaging, found it hard to have an interesting conversation. She is studying to be an accountant LoL
    She wasn't comfortable lying on the table with me, bit mechanical.

maybe it was me today - was supposed to see another girl, but she was delayed, so ended up with plan b. Half way through regretted not waiting... Perhaps that derailed my usual charm.

If you can charm her into a more relaxed and enthusiastic Selena, I suspect you could have a fantastic part 2. Perhaps it just takes a few more visits. Aargh
    I saw Selena a few weeks ago and your AR is virtually the same as my experience. She very pretty and nice enhanced boobs but her personality / lack of engagement let's her down so I don't think it was all you brother.

Agree that part 2 was a tad short as well. Not the usual excellent 227 experience.

Shop Owner
    Thank you for suggestions ~

Selena, Taiwan, 168cm, dress6, slender slim 33B-22-33, milky skin, age 21
    (Leggy, pure, fresh, smooth skin, massage strength 7, English 9, GFE 7)

More friendly, chatty, loving, affectionate girls is GFE 8 or 9, according regulars' feedback.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We will try to improve her conversation skills and decent part 2, sometimes it takes time, especially with who has no sexual experience before.

There is also high demand marketing for this type of fresh, pure, innocent girls, its the feeling as -- First love.

First love is like first snow,

The marks are easy to see.

The first snow came,

How beautiful it was,

Falling so silently all day long,all night long...
    227 Broadway Massage
    Back door: 2 Grose street, Glebe
    (Corner of Bay St & Grose St, Next to Broadway Shopping Center, opposite to Victoria Park)
    www.massagebroadway.com
    For bookings: 0402 680 999

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Haha, people are always greedy and tried to find that ultimate massage girl ! Isn't this is what RnT and punting is all about ? But the OP did his review positively and respectfully so all good, I thank him for sharing his thoughts and desires openly !!

If you read his other review on Jessie, he gave her the Max GFE ! As we all know that Jessie is that good and let him touchy freely ! But then he didn't think Jessie's body is good enough!

Now he rated Selena's body 10/10 a Wow ! But only 5/10 in GFE because no touching is allowed !!

So I suppose in a perfecto world, he wants Selena's body with all the skills and services from Jessie !

Don't we all ??

Corrections: let's just make it a girl like Cici with Iris's body and Mimi's skills and Amy's 5 Star services for me ...........haha
    That would be a super ml for you...!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 227 Broadway View Post

The first snow came,

How beautiful it was,

Those are lovely images..

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by 227 Broadway View Post

The first snow came,

How beautiful it was,

this is very nice lol

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Alice
    Yes, I realise each girl is different and 227 isn't about heavy touching - it's more about Selena not really being comfortable nude/touching and not engaging. I'm comparing her to the 5 other girls I have seen at your fine establishment over the last 4 months. Hopefully my reviews are helpful...

Ahlungor
    Yes Selena and Jessie combined would be an amazing ML. Jessie's GFE is so genuinely comfortable and warm.

Hoofgan
    Glad it wasn't just me! Still, that body! a bit temping to try again to see if I can thaw her out.