Could this massage from Alley have been the most fabulous massage ever? Very possibly, but the absolute babe who I couldn't have because she had a booking may be the most stunning ML in Sydney. Mina told me her name was Linda and if I liked what I saw I should probably make an appointment - she is 227's most popular girl. She had a knockout figure, probably D-cup bolt-ons, but the skimpy number she was wearing made my jaw drop. Luckily she is probably used to that and was very gracious in meeting me while I tried my hardest not to stare at her boobs during the intro. Absolutely have to get back to see her!

Anyway, none of that should diminish my affection for Alley. She too is very shapely, very pretty, and gave the most sensational massage. An arousing combination of gentle, firm and tease, she absolutely knows what she is doing, despite that cute girl next door innocence.

Gawd, does 227 provide 4 handed massage? If so, I'd probably have to take just 30 minutes, I would not last the hour with these two lovelies fussing over me.