Thread: 311 Banksia Zinia - Cute Korean Anna took my first kiss

Senior Member(無間使者)

311 Banksia Zinia - Cute Korean Anna took my first kiss

Hello again brothers,

Well, today I wasn't supposed to punt, as I went over budget last week. But you know, when you get thirsty and don't have a gf to fuck, it's too hard to resist the thought of punting. So boarded on the train to Banksia, as the great session with Aussie BBW Taylor at 311 Banksia Zinia came to my mind. Arrived there and stepped in, the receptionist welcomed me, and I immediately realized it was Gabby, another Aussie WL I tried before at this shop. However, I had an awful session with her last time, so I felt kind of embarrassed. Luckily she didn't seem to recognize me, so I pretended not have seen her before as well. She showed me 4 or 5 girls, all pretty Asians in 20s, but not Taylor that I was expecting, and somehow I was too shy to ask when facing Gabby. I knew it was my fault as I didn't book, but I wouldn't just leave, so I picked the first girl Anna that seemed to be the best look among line ups, and handed over $100 for half hour.

I could tell from the face and accent that Anna should be Korean, and she was. She seemed to be around 25, height between 160 to 163 with size 6 body and natural B cup, attractive face, smooth skin and shaved pussy. After quick shower, we intohad short chat before went into session, and I would say her English was good according to Asian WL standard. Then down to business, and I was surprised that apart from the regular nipple licking, she also licked into my left ear, which was so sexy. And my hand was trying to touch her pussy, she welcomed it and even adjusted her body for me to reach easier. She seemed to be easy to turn on, as she even enjoyed and moaned when my finger slowly rubbing her pussy. Then I asked if I could lick and she said yes. So she lay down and spread her leg, and I said "let me relax you". This time I tried to lick gently and slowly, from bottom to top and then put some focus on the clit. Although I asked DATY for almost every punt, I especially enjoyed licking her as the lips were very soft and smell was good. And She seemed to enjoy too and became wet quickly, but I didn't stop and then I could feel her legs were shaking and her hands were softly grabbing my hair.

This went for quite a while until she had to stop me. She patted my chest while using other hand to thumb up and said it was so good, I really liked her way to praise. Then we went into 69, her bj was quite good, and she even licked my balls which I've only received from those milfs. But her bj stopped a few times as my tongue seemed to really push her to the edge, and not for long she had to stop me again. She apologized for not sucking much as she really enjoyed my licking and forgot to do it, of course I wouldn't get angry but instead feeling so proud to hear that.

I knew there wasn't much time left so we should start sex, and we began with mish. Shortly I put my head beside her, and she was licking my ear again. Then when my head moved a bit, her tongue reached my lips, I couldn't resist and reached it with my tongue. OMG, it was my first french kiss ever, as I was thinking to do it with my real gf if I would ever have one in my life, but now I gave it to this cute Korean girl. Or Maybe I really imaged her to be my real gf when I decided to open my mouth, god knows. And think about it, it was after my tongue licking her pussy, but she didn't mind and tried to DFK with me, really GFE experience.

Since we spent too long on foreplay, soon the alarm on her phone rang but I didn't cum. She didn't stop me, so I sped up tried to cum ASAP, but maybe due to the side effect of delay spread again (as I suffer from PE), I couldn't. Then after another 2 or 3 minutes, Gabby knocked the door and said time up, Anna replied "I know, I know" but still let me continue and said "you can cum now". I really appreciated but I could feel I wasn't even near to cum, so I knew I should stop. She apologized again as I didn't cum, but it wasn't her fault at all, and I told her next time I would book for enough time.

Anyway, I still feel very satisfied with this session, and I really like Anna as she provided excellent service. And for the shop, 311 Banksia, somehow I have already tried 3 girls there while I haven't returned to any other FS shops yet. Overall I would give it a high mark, and I would really recommend it from my own experience as I don't see many reviews of this shop. I read that some people don't like their rooms, as they were small and dark, I don't really mind at least there is shower in each room. The rate 100/30 mins was a bit higher than shops I usually go to, but quality of girls were much better, all in their 20s, and mixture of Asian and Aussie girls. Even Gabby (now maybe changed name to Tash) had good look and very cool personality, although this didn't fit for me in that session. The Aussies in the shop can be the lower quality ones to many brothers eyes, as they are fat (Taylor and Gabby), but happen to meet my taste of bodies, and their rates are the same as Asians, which should be really cheap among non-Asian WLs.

Thanks for reading

Banned
    nice. they don't have too many girls at this place but I've seen a few really good ones. one of the tightest girls I've ever fucked was here, a tiny young thai girl with very little experience. so so tight, so so good. there's another tight young girl there atm, name is Yuki. service is basic but she is pretty with a nice body and tight as. another taller mid-20s japanese girl with pretty face, can't remember her name, but bbbj and good service and good massage too.

they do have aussie girls here for 100/30, but as you say, they are generally on the larger or less attractive side, but then again they do bbbj/cim. have seen one good aussie girl here though who did bbbj, at $100/30 + $20 for bbbj for a good looking mid-20s aussie girl was a total bargain. she didn't work there for long though, lol.

overall it's not a bad place, its biggest issue is consistency - you have to get lucky with the timing.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Are the photos on their website real? Or just models and blurring their faces?

Yuki looks really hot lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sexkniight View Post

I think Yuki was one of the line ups I saw yesterday, actually I can't tell if her photo is real or fake as I only had a short glance, but the body shape should be similar. As I said, all Asian girls in yesterday's line up had very good body shape

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sexkniight View Post

But the Aussie girls' photos are probably fake!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by jbrixton View Post
    nice. they don't have too many girls at this place but I've seen a few really good ones. one of the tightest girls I've ever fucked was here, a tiny young thai girl with very little experience. so so tight, so so good. there's another tight young girl there atm, name is Yuki. service is basic but she is pretty with a nice body and tight as. another taller mid-20s japanese girl with pretty face, can't remember her name, but bbbj and good service and good massage too.

they do have aussie girls here for 100/30, but as you say, they are generally on the larger or less attractive side, but then again they do bbbj/cim. have seen one good aussie girl here though who did bbbj, at $100/30 + $20 for bbbj for a good looking mid-20s aussie girl was a total bargain. she didn't work there for long though, lol.

overall it's not a bad place, its biggest issue is consistency - you have to get lucky with the timing.
    Yeah, I guess except those top places like Ginza and 5 star, you do need some luck due to the cheaper rates

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I'm curious.

Do you use the PE spray before or after you shower?

Banned
    their photos are fake, or at least not of their current girls. like i said, consistency is the biggest issue with this place. sometimes they have hot girls, sometimes only older/chubbier girls. worth visiting but i'd call first.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by bonker01 View Post
    I'm curious.

About 20 minutes before I arrived the place, and get showered before services, but some how this thing still worked after being washed off

Quote Originally Posted by bonker01 View Post
    I'm curious.

Quote Originally Posted by dandydanny View Post
    About 20 minutes before I arrived the place, and get showered before services, but some how this thing still worked after being washed off
    What kind of PE spray do you use?
    Thanks bro!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 5428 View Post
    What kind of PE spray do you use?
    Thanks bro!
    Stud 100, because it's relatively cheap and you can buy at Chemist Warehouse

Thanks again bro dandydanny!