Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: caucasian caucasian caucasian

Senior Member(無間使者)

caucasian caucasian caucasian

Looking for some cheap FS with caucasians in Sydney. Where do you go and how much do you pay for 30m or 60m.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by New2Punting View Post
    Looking for some cheap FS with caucasians in Sydney. Where do you go and how much do you pay for 30m or 60m.
    Try out croyden or Rockdale.

My bet is rockdale, red royal. They have a nice selection.

Banned
    If you want a wide selection then Liaisons, 220/30min, which always includes kissing and DATY and more, depending on the girl.

If you want cheap then Croyden, 110/30min, all extras are extra.

Rockdale is mainly an Asian shop, but does have nice Aussie girls from time to time. Aussie girls are 150/30min.

Also Tiffanys in Surry Hills, 190/30min, Stilletos in Camperdown has probably the hottest girls, but 250/30min.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by corvus View Post
    Try out croyden or Rockdale.

My bet is rockdale, red royal. They have a nice selection.
    Rockdale and Gladesville have Asian and non Asian girls so you have the best of both worlds.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by jbrixton View Post
    Stilletos in Camperdown has probably the hottest girls, but 250/30min.
    Not sure if it's just my luck but i think stilletos going downhill. Last two times I went there the lineup of girls were really subpar, quality terrible . And this was on a Sat, i shudder to think what is available on regular days. I understand the hot ones are most likely busy, but surely there got to be some kind of standard to work at stilletos. They are still busy though, people coming in and out, people waiting.

Banned
    IDK, i think every shop has its share of less attractive girls. The good thing is, if the hot girls are all taken in one place, you just go to the next place. The trick is never to punt during times of peak demand: Fri/Sat nights or 10pm-1am.

Quote Originally Posted by sukeong View Post
    Not sure if it's just my luck but i think stilletos going downhill. Last two times I went there the lineup of girls were really subpar, quality terrible . And this was on a Sat, i shudder to think what is available on regular days. I understand the hot ones are most likely busy, but surely there got to be some kind of standard to work at stilletos. They are still busy though, people coming in and out, people waiting.
    How about the other Caucasian places such as Liaisons, Tiffany and Golden Apple??

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    How about the other Caucasian places such as Liaisons, Tiffany and Golden Apple??
    Never been to the last two places. Liaison is not bad. But last time I was there was quite some time ago. A few lookers I remember. But average age of line up is a little higher than stilletos.

Gateway club at petersham is not bad too. Last time I was there was afew years back though. Saw a New Zealander with a hot body. Genuine C plus/ D cup boobies with very pink nipples, really firm and full boobies, not the saggy ones you see sometimes. I remember she was very paranoid about hygiene. Once I touched my dick and tried to finger her pussy, she quickly batted my hand away lol.

They have nice rooms too. Their problem was too few girls. Had to wait a good 40 mins to see the first girl available. Another 20mins to see the next one lol

Anyway, nowadays I just try my luck at stilletos after meeting my dream blonde girl at there couple years ago. So far been disappointed. Granted I go every few months only.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by jbrixton View Post
    IDK, i think every shop has its share of less attractive girls. The good thing is, if the hot girls are all taken in one place, you just go to the next place. The trick is never to punt during times of peak demand: Fri/Sat nights or 10pm-1am.
    Yeah i went on sat nite around 11pm but I usually go on thurs.

At least the staff there are very nice and professional. Usually after lineup and I didn't like anyone, they ask me if I want to leave, or stay and wait for other girls to become available.

Inevitably I will wait as I hate going away empty handed or in this case, not having shot my load. Even after they kept sending me girls to introduce themselves and I kept rejecting and finally leaving, the staff are still all smiles. Top attitude.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Try bedroom eyes if ur budget stretches to $600/hr. Never had a bad experience with this bunch

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I know the OP was after full service places, but I was wondering if there are any Caucasian RnT joints that are similarly priced to their Asian competitors. I'm not a full service person.

Quote Originally Posted by fjfan View Post
    I know the OP was after full service places, but I was wondering if there are any Caucasian RnT joints that are similarly priced to their Asian competitors. I'm not a full service person.
    You want a Caucasian girl at Asisn RnT shop prices? That's hard man !! CBD 378 Pitt St has an Aussie girl Christina on their roster right now described as mature vivacious - probably not even your type ! They used to have hot European girls at 329b on working holidays , French and British and some Eastern Europe , those were the days.

8 Railway parade Burwood is another cheap massage b2b shop which may have Caucasian girls, then there are the 3 At Michelle shops, Crown Street and 136 but they ain't cheap. You want Aussie girls ? Be prepared to pay mate!

Good luck

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by fjfan View Post
    No chance

Prices at Caucasians rnt joints like bodyrotic when you include extras (and it's a must) will be comparable to Asian fs joints.

Sure, you find some stunners there but costs an arm and leg

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I would be willing to pay a maximum of $200-$220 (including extras) an hour to see a Caucasian at a RnT joint. Anything more and I'm better off seeing a private which is my personal preference anyway.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by New2Punting View Post
    There is one place worth investigating. I went there twice and on both occasions had a good time. This place stocks mostly 20-something backpackers from England, Europe or South America. They are genuinely young but be warned: The photos are *slightly* modified. In practice these girls tend to be just a trifle on the curvy side (definitely not obese though):

http://luvsherwork.simpl.com/

Talk to the boss - Sarah. She'll sort you out. They work out of a private residence near Sydenham station.

Quote Originally Posted by sukeong View Post
    No, it's not your luck. I've noticed the quality of merchandise has deteriorated and basically become lacklustre. There are a few gems to be had here and there but slim pickings. They have not moved their prices for a whopping six years. I wonder if that has anything to do with all of this?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by hillybilly View Post
    No chance

Prices at Caucasians rnt joints like bodyrotic when you include extras (and it's a must) will be comparable to Asian fs joints.

Sure, you find some stunners there but costs an arm and leg
    Bodyrotic prices include bodyslide, HJ alreasy. If you take FS here, you will probably be cheaper going to cauc FS shop.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by hillybilly View Post
    Try bedroom eyes if ur budget stretches to $600/hr. Never had a bad experience with this bunch
    I believe it's $650 but yeah they have a good rep. Only tried them once as it's too costly but had a great time with Brooklyn. Can recommend

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    For $340/hour - I only recommend Liaisons - probably the best place - includes kissing unlike stiletto - but 10/10 service is NOT guaranteed. Only a huge selection of caucs.

I have tried those in $200-$250/hour caucs (485 rockdale, croydon etc) honestly, not worth it, the quality you will get paying $100 more is way worth it imo.

Stiletto is over-priced now. And their online roster/website is shit.

I recently took the plunge into the deeper end $600+ /hour, like those said, BRE and some Private Girls are light years beyond what you will find in shops in terms of looks and service.

Honestly if I had the funds, I won't even go back down to even those in the $300 range.

I will be posting a summary of all my punts soon and what I've learnt from them !

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    If I'm after caucasian on the cheap then I'll go to Croydon but it can be hit or miss. There were a few pearlers from south america a few years back but they were only there few a few weeks.

Otherwise the shops a few mentioned above are great but you're staring down the barrel of $400-600 ph easy.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by wachumba View Post
    Bodyrotic prices include bodyslide, HJ alreasy. If you take FS here, you will probably be cheaper going to cauc FS shop.
    Yeah but doesn't include touching, kissing, sucking, licking, Italian, Spanish etc - these are the extras

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast