Thread: This could be the end of me... Wish me well.

Senior Member(無間使者)

This could be the end of me... Wish me well.

Popped into a premises I hadn't been to before for a nice relaxing massage . The young lady giving the massage had a lot of trouble communicating, however she spoke into her phone which translated 'I've only been here 3 day'. No trouble.

I received the worst massage of my life. But I'm a sport and it is punting after all, so I take the good with the bad.

But here is where it gets interesting.

On the flip she gave me a thorough clean with baby wipes. Not the first time this has happened - and I figured being new she was being extra careful.

I closed my eyes and began to relax as she fondled my member. Then it happened. The unmistakable feeling of her wrapping her mouth around my cock. It took a few seconds to register what was happening. When I looked down she had most of my dick in her gob. She caught me quite by surprise and 60 seconds later I was doing the gentleman like thing and tapping her on the shoulder to give her fair warning.

It may have felt great - but I don't want a BBBJ by an unknown massage lady. If she's sucking my dick without any prompting how many other dicks has she sucked.

Now I'm sitting here shitting myself saying if I don't catch anything I'll never punt again.

Say a prayer for me brothers.. The tour could be over.

Next stop it a visit to the doc. Wish me well.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    So was this a brisbane shop? Although this would prob b a dream come true for some punters i think your right she should not have done it without your say so.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by darthvader View Post
    Popped into a premises I hadn't been to before for a nice relaxing massage . The young lady giving the massage had a lot of trouble communicating, however she spoke into her phone which translated 'I've only been here 3 day'. No trouble.

I received the worst massage of my life. But I'm a sport and it is punting after all, so I take the good with the bad.

On the flip she gave me a thorough clean with baby wipes. Not the first time this has happened - and I figured being new she was being extra careful.

I closed my eyes and began to relax as she fondled my member. Then it happened. The unmistakable feeling of her wrapping her mouth around my cock. It took a few seconds to register what was happening. When I looked down she had most of my dick in her gob. She caught me quite by surprise and 60 seconds later I was doing the gentleman like thing and tapping her on the shoulder to give her fair warning.

It may have felt great - but I don't want a BBBJ by an unknown massage lady. If she's sucking my dick without any prompting how many other dicks has she sucked.

Now I'm sitting here shitting myself saying if I don't catch anything I'll never punt again.

i do wish you well, but would love to know were you found this gem?? pm if you like to share

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

oh no! not that!

Give her a break mate. You know how hard these ladies work! Probably hasnt had anything to eat all day!

you're in my thoughts darth, hopefully you haven't caught anything. if she cleaned you down first, perhaps her level of personal hygiene is pretty high too and she disinfects between gobbles.

Darth - Please do not tell anyone about this because it will just cause problems for the girl and the shop - please keep it to yourself.

Senior Member(無間使者)

ROFL..

Mate.. get another hobby hmm like motorbike riding much safer than getting a freeby bbbj by a ML.. u sound to paranoid to be doing this stuff

Senior Member(無間使者)
    actually this happens far too often in shops around brisbane..... i think some of them eat more cum than food....

if you are kissing an ML and you think she tastes of cum... then your probably sharing fluids with one of us.

good luck punters

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

if you are worried...

Mate just pop into your local GP and get a blood test STD screen. I did it a couple weeks ago... easy as! Gives you peace of mind bro. Every 3 to 6 months. A few incalls I recieved bbbjs and I thought shit! better safe than sorry. Im all clear too yay!

Junior Member(有D料到)

Are you kidding?

Would be a dream come true.

However as a previous responder said do not expose the establishment or the girl.

Too much grief for them both potentially.

I would count my blessings.

You aren't the sort of person that uses sanitary wipes to open doors?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Maybe I'm naive, but what is the worst you can get from a blow job? Cold sores?

Unless she vomits blood on your cock and then bites it I'd say you're pretty safe?

Quote Originally Posted by blas View Post

Unless she vomits blood on your cock and then bites it I'd say you're pretty safe?
    considering cold sores are herpes which is pretty much incurable, i'd say that is a risk. having said that, the chances are you'd notice if she had cold sores.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by xzaq View Post
    ROFL..

Mate.. get another hobby hmm like motorbike riding much safer than getting a freeby bbbj by a ML.. u sound to paranoid to be doing this stuff
    I agree. Mate if you worry about one thing next you will start worrying about something else. Relax, you will be ok. The more you think about it the bigger it gets. You would be better off going somewhere they wore gloves.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by blas View Post

Herpes and Clamydia are the main 2 that spring to mind. I believe that both can be spread without you noticing any symptoms on the ML.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by RottenLittlePunt View Post
    Herpes and Clamydia are the main 2 that spring to mind. I believe that both can be spread without you noticing any symptoms on the ML.
    Also, one strain of Clamydia is carried by Koalas. Was the massage lady cuddly? Sorry, this thread is getting too involved!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Best you give this game away.

If you are worried about her bbbj (about which she is very clean), then start thinking about the washing of those towels, the dish they carry the warm water in, the sheetson the tables, etc etc etc.

Just give it away.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    By far the greatest threat to your health on the day was the act of driving to and from the shop.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    That's it, herpes! I knew you got it from cold sores.

I suppose you could get thrush too.

I've never been lucky enough to score BBBJ for standard price though. But I'm guessing you didn't either? Even I'd give her better tip for that, and I'm a cheap bastard

Senior Member(無間使者)
    best thread I've read in ages!
    herpes is a big problem, even turtles are getting it these days.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    i feel like this is just a show off? mind sharing where u went by PM? :P