Thread: 311 Banksia Zinia - Cute Korean Anna took my first kiss

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned
    nice. they don't have too many girls at this place but I've seen a few really good ones. one of the tightest girls I've ever fucked was here, a tiny young thai girl with very little experience. so so tight, so so good. there's another tight young girl there atm, name is Yuki. service is basic but she is pretty with a nice body and tight as. another taller mid-20s japanese girl with pretty face, can't remember her name, but bbbj and good service and good massage too.

they do have aussie girls here for 100/30, but as you say, they are generally on the larger or less attractive side, but then again they do bbbj/cim. have seen one good aussie girl here though who did bbbj, at $100/30 + $20 for bbbj for a good looking mid-20s aussie girl was a total bargain. she didn't work there for long though, lol.

overall it's not a bad place, its biggest issue is consistency - you have to get lucky with the timing.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by jbrixton View Post
    nice. they don't have too many girls at this place but I've seen a few really good ones. one of the tightest girls I've ever fucked was here, a tiny young thai girl with very little experience. so so tight, so so good. there's another tight young girl there atm, name is Yuki. service is basic but she is pretty with a nice body and tight as. another taller mid-20s japanese girl with pretty face, can't remember her name, but bbbj and good service and good massage too.

they do have aussie girls here for 100/30, but as you say, they are generally on the larger or less attractive side, but then again they do bbbj/cim. have seen one good aussie girl here though who did bbbj, at $100/30 + $20 for bbbj for a good looking mid-20s aussie girl was a total bargain. she didn't work there for long though, lol.

overall it's not a bad place, its biggest issue is consistency - you have to get lucky with the timing.
    Yeah, I guess except those top places like Ginza and 5 star, you do need some luck due to the cheaper rates

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I'm curious.

Do you use the PE spray before or after you shower?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by bonker01 View Post
    I'm curious.

About 20 minutes before I arrived the place, and get showered before services, but some how this thing still worked after being washed off

Quote Originally Posted by bonker01 View Post
    I'm curious.

Quote Originally Posted by dandydanny View Post
    About 20 minutes before I arrived the place, and get showered before services, but some how this thing still worked after being washed off
    What kind of PE spray do you use?
    Thanks bro!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 5428 View Post
    What kind of PE spray do you use?
    Thanks bro!
    Stud 100, because it's relatively cheap and you can buy at Chemist Warehouse