Thread: Lydia satisfying my obsession with tits

Senior Member(無間使者) henry_lawson's Avatar

Lydia satisfying my obsession with tits

Dropped into Summerville mid-week knowing there'd be a gorgeous young thing or two to save me having to do the deed myself.

Lydia walked past as I was in reception, flashed me a pretty smile, and her dress flashed just enough enhanced cleavage for the decision to be made on the spot.
    Retired downstairs to the new fitout and she gave a very pleasant back and neck massage, chatting pleasantly (her English is quite good), and offering the occasioanal teasing stroke of my inside leg. She moved to the head of the table, lingering nicely, allowing me to stroke her beautiful firm legs as she rubbed her pussy against the top of my head. I started to feel my way higher towards her panties which was her cue to offer 'take off'. Oh yes, I did want to see those puppies, and they did not disappoint. She really seemed to enjoy them being man-handled, joining in to show me what she liked as she rubbed them all over me.

A great experience with a pretty girl. God, it's great to be a guy!

Quote Originally Posted by henry_lawson View Post
    Dropped into Summerville mid-week knowing there'd be a gorgeous young thing or two to save me having to do the deed myself.

Lydia walked past as I was in reception, flashed me a pretty smile, and her dress flashed just enough enhanced cleavage for the decision to be made on the spot.
    Retired downstairs to the new fitout and she gave a very pleasant back and neck massage, chatting pleasantly (her English is quite good), and offering the occasioanal teasing stroke of my inside leg. She moved to the head of the table, lingering nicely, allowing me to stroke her beautiful firm legs as she rubbed her pussy against the top of my head. I started to feel my way higher towards her panties which was her cue to offer 'take off'. Oh yes, I did want to see those puppies, and they did not disappoint. She really seemed to enjoy them being man-handled, joining in to show me what she liked as she rubbed them all over me.

A great experience with a pretty girl. God, it's great to be a guy!

You have an obsession with enhanced tits ??

I met Lydia for a session last week - tallish, bigg'ish - though not at all fat - beautifully toned, firm, fit body, curvy in the right places, great bum. Chatty and very welcoming personality.

She does a fantastic smooth, sensual massage, and really does seem to enjoy bashing her pubic mound against my head, which allowed me plenty of leg stroking - soft, silky skin.

Part 2 was great fun, touching allowed (ymmv). I received my very first Spanish lesson - Enhanced they may be, but they certainly worked a treat!