Thread: In search of big booty mature Asians

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

In search of big booty mature Asians

Ok I'm searching for mature Asian ladies 45+ with big booties, not fat but thick in the right places, either FS or massage with possibility of extras.. Any help appreciated..

Danny

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Station St Marrickville would be like heaven for you.

Used to be a couple of contenders at Billy's 143 Marrickville, but gave it away years ago.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks aussiegaigin

Any recommendations in the CBD, I normally stay in the city when I visits so like to be walking distance to my punts..

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Don't know of any, most CBD shops want young attractive girls.

but Marrickville is only about 15 mins by train from Central

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Bumping this hoping somebody has more suggestions for big boity milfs

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    12 Bellevue has plenty of old Asian girls.
    There must be a few big bottomed ones among them.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I've done 12 Bellevue and not really a fan of that place, what about massage in CBD, milfs and matures, ladies who for an extra tip will jump up on the table for FS..

Quote Originally Posted by dannyboy View Post
    I've done 12 Bellevue and not really a fan of that place, what about massage in CBD, milfs and matures, ladies who for an extra tip will jump up on the table for FS..
    244 and 48 are both licensed, you can have or started with a massage / RnT and if you like, can proceed and upgrade to FS !

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    244 and 48 are both licensed, you can have or started with a massage / RnT and if you like, can proceed and upgrade to FS !
    Thanks Ahlungor, sorry but can you give me the streets for those places, I have moved from Sydney and moved interstate, but do visit from time to time..

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    This is quite easy to find actually. Stay out of the city and go to the suburbs. They are full of 45 + ladies who usually are more thickly built. Try western suburbs for example.

Towards the city, there's a few places in the old Newtown strip with such women.

I saw a shop in the city on Sussex st near china town with this age range. A bit too ugly for my liking, but it's the only one Ive seen in the city with this age range.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Longtimelover View Post
    What shop in Sussex street?
    Quote Originally Posted by Longtimelover View Post
    What shop in Sussex street?
    It's right at the end near Chinatown. There's about 3 or 4 shops right near each other. About 400-450 Sussex st I think. It's one of them , you go upstairs and down the hall to the left. Not sure the exact address.

But seriously though, I would not recommend!! The women were damn ugly!! I wouldn't touch them! (Also I'm not even sure extras available but i could bet on it.) But for the purposes of answering the OPs question, I've included this shop.

Actually sorry there is one next to it, first one on that block. A woman there was MILFY and offered me a HJ with massage for $40 (20 mins must have been)

There's also another one that has milf types nearby, about 380ish Sussex street. You go upstairs to a dingy looking place

I recommend the OP go to the suburbs where there are countless shops with what he's after, and better than that Sussex st one.

There is a Rosie @ 382 Chicago massage , 25 Viet as per shop descriptions and there is a photo of her in a doggie position with a relatively big booty ass, go take a look at their roster mate !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    There is a Rosie @ 382 Chicago massage , 25 Viet as per shop descriptions and there is a photo of her in a doggie position with a relatively big booty ass, go take a look at their roster mate !
    Yup, that sure is one fine arse

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by opimrs View Post
    Yup, that sure is one fine arse
    Yes I noticed her too. I wonder what she can do especially with her large booty. The girls at Chicago do body slides unlike other places.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Yes I noticed her too. I wonder what she can do especially with her large booty. The girls at Chicago do body slides unlike other places.
    Can you describe it in details, please? How different they do body slides? Thanks

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Why do you think I was a regular at Chicago for so many years??

Let's just say, whenever I see that thread 'This is how a proper rnt is done', it brings back Chicago memories!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Babycat View Post
    Can you describe it in details, please? How different they do body slides? Thanks
    I'll contact you about this later. In the meantime, browse through this thread.

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...ghlight=proper

For example, the first example - When my regular at Chicago used to do me like that, it used to really make me feel the love!