Thread: J/T Mina - Her mouth and hands......... do things

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

J/T Mina - Her mouth and hands......... do things

Room - Room 6, on the ground floor. A bit smaller than the other rooms, and not as 'happy'. Music was a radio station, which was unfortunately playing a series of ads about alzheimers during the shower blow job. There were also some timing stuff ups, the session started late, then she told me the buzzer for 5 mins left was wrong, which caused some discussion with an exhausted looking Wilson.

Look - Quite thin, average height. Tells me she's half Thai and half Japanese, but is 'from' Japan. Little smooth vag with trimmed bush.
    Personality - Appropriately pleasant, did a good job of making things fun/relaxed early on. Not really GFE or PSE, more like hooking up with a friend. English is good, with a foreign accent and chirpy intonation.

Shower - I got cleaned. Some kissing and a fine BBBJ.

BBBJ - The BJ itself was good, the other stuff was amazing. She did the most mind blowing combination of caressing anus/perineum while alternating between BBBJ and HJ with balls in mouth. I cannot stress this enough, this is this girl's magnum opus, her showpiece, her seminal work (haha). I cannot describe how it felt. Others have tried to do whatever this is called and never quite got it right until Mina (I should add I am well trimmed down there, so YMMV).

Sex - Flexible. That's all I can say because I came early. Managed 2 missionary variants and boom.

Afters - Long massage. Was OK. But she's too little to really go hard. Spoke a tiny bit about stuff, she made an effort but understood I wasn't in a talking mood.

Bottom line - I will not forget that amazing ball sucking.

rcha086
    Thanks for the review alwaystheeyes. I'm a sucker for the Thai girls at Ginza, but have yet to see Mina. Being Japanese/Thai, would you say she looks more Japanese or more Thai?