Person's Name : Mimi

Establishment : Roseville Rose, 104 Pacific Highway Roseville NSW

Date of Visit : 12/7/2016

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : http://rosevillerose.com.au 9416 7291

Hours of Business : 10am to late 1am

Rates : $140/hr (special but was advertised as $130 pre-booking)

Size/shape : 165 cm, B minus cup with erectable nipples, slim, long length hair.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese Northern

Services Provided : No kissing, CBJ my choice, massage, no fingering, FS, ticklish, bordering on starfish.

Value for money/recommend? Not for me; YMMV. Posted on other sites too.

My experience/comments :

Checked the roster on this site and saw there was a “new girl Mimi” on special so booked her via phone for a late morning one hour session. I arrived a bit early and told and paid the chap (charged $140 rather than the listed $130) who called Mimi who took me into the room, left for a short period while I showered.

Now the management needs to spend some money on repairing the shower screens and de-clogging the drainage in the shower. This room had the door missing and the drain not flowing properly so the floor soon became flooded and was cleaned a well as possible by Mimi after she showered.

Gave Mimi the $10 left over and then off onto the bed and she immediately went for a condom but I told her to slow down as I wanted some foreplay. Tried to kiss and she immediately turned her head away, did not like being touched as she was ticklish and definitely no finger.

Decided to go very slowly touching her on the back and down the front at the top of the V to try to get her moving; after about 30 mins she finally started to respond but not very much and probably went close to orgasm.

So now she started on a CBJ (my choice) and that was that, finished and had another shower (this time with Mimi), more flood and then dried off, taking care not to slip over.

On the way out I saw a very attractive girl whom I would have liked to have seen.