Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rhodes area?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Rhodes area?

Hi guys,

Since changing a job to Rhodes, hvn't punted.

Does anybody know any area in Rhodes?

I do not drive so no other place and prefer milfs so if there is any dodgy area let me know.

Cheers

You may have to try concord road, cbddoubles used to operate there years ago. There should be some private girls operating in that area.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Google throws up some results for Concord, maybe you can get a bus or train down there

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I just like the ides punting during lunch break. Previous wrk catch train to artarmon. Now no where.

Don't want to catch transport for punt at new work.

Thanks guys

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    the whole area are crazy with people playing pokomon go on the streets

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    There seems to be a joint in Meadowbank (next station from Rhodes on the train line) called King Massage and there have been a couple of old posts. Has anyone been there lately? Please provide an update of the girls and services there if you've been there!

Cheers
    Joe

Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    Google throws up some results for Concord, maybe you can get a bus or train down there
    I'll recommend 14 Burwood Rd Concord !!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    There seems to be one in Rhodes http://australia.cracker.com.au/Body...hodes/10970752

Rate:
    30 minutes $35
    45 minutes $50
    60 minutes $60
    90 minutes $95

Here is the number : 0469 306 490.

Not sure of the address, let us know if you do get the address ( haven't managed to call but hopefully its near Rhodes station) and how it went if you go 😀

Senior Member(無間使者) henry_lawson's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jmoylan16 View Post
    There seems to be one in Rhodes http://australia.cracker.com.au/Body...hodes/10970752

Rate:

Here is the number : 0469 306 490.

Not sure of the address, let us know if you do get the address ( haven't managed to call but hopefully its near Rhodes station) and how it went if you go ��
    Nup, this is the one in Meadowbank. Annoying deception.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hi this one is the real deal
    Name of Mackie and she seems to be part of a group all advertising as 100 % genuine pics or walk away. No English but great BBBJ and I did Cof. Her reply when my first shot hit her in the eye.... "no probrem" and used a towel to wipe off a few minutes later once I hopped off her. I also met with the girl called Aiko and she has a short video. Her little outfit was identical to the one she was in when greeted at the door. Aiko does not do Cof but I emptied a load into her mouth without any problem. Both girls highly recommended
    http://sydney.backpage.com.au/Female...76639/47829538

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Advantage View Post
    Name of Mackie and she seems to be part of a group all advertising as 100 % genuine pics or walk away. No English but great BBBJ and I did Cof. Her reply when my first shot hit her in the eye.... "no probrem" and used a towel to wipe off a few minutes later once I hopped off her. I also met with the girl called Aiko and she has a short video. Her little outfit was identical to the one she was in when greeted at the door. Aiko does not do Cof but I emptied a load into her mouth without any problem. Both girls highly recommended
    Looks nice! What nationality is she ? and does she do kissing at all, or is it extra?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    West ryde has a few places you could try out which is 2 stations away from rhodes. Just rnt I think.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hi
    Mackie does kiss quite well. Not DFK but she had a bit of a blocked nose so maybe she will be even better now. I saw her last week so should be ok. The other girl Aiko did not do much kissing but then again she went straight to BBJ and I had to leave early due to dramas at work. I will return to see Mackie for sure.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Sorry meant to add Mackie is thai and Aiko Japanese

Banned
    She looks good and the rate is a bit too good to be true? One question bro, any chance she could be post-op ladyboy? Not having a go, just a serious question.

Is there any photos of the Japanese girl anywhere?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yeah the pics do look good. Definitely not a post op lady boy. I spent a good 10 minutes with my tongue inside that pussy and that was all exactly as it should be. Her tits are real and soft and nipples responsive. For Aiko see here http://sydney.backpage.com.au/Female...2-549/38267027

Wow!!

Those natural big big tits on Aiko are unreal !! Just like those JAV 巨乳系列!

I need to fuck them !

Banned
    Yeah the pics do look good. Definitely not a post op lady boy. I spent a good 10 minutes with my tongue inside that pussy and that was all exactly as it should be. Her tits are real and soft and nipples responsive. For Aiko see here http://sydney.backpage.com.au/Female...2-549/38267027
    Looks good. Thanks

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Wow how good is her Bum nice height too
    Need to assilde that ass

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Decent price points too, close to work as well

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast