Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sugar Babies

Senior Member(無間使者)

Sugar Babies

https://therationalmale.com/2016/07/11/sugar-babies/

Have any brothers tried this arrangement?

What do you guys think of the 'fairly recentl' sugar baby phenomenon?

I guess we can start a conversation here but the link above is a really interesting read and also a good introduction to what it's all about. Especially all the comments on the actual post itself.

https://therationalmale.com/2016/07/...comment-162787
    Quote Originally Posted by IllimitableMan
    Sugar babies are effectively prostitutes that pretend to be your girlfriend. As such, they’ll have the same tenacity a girlfriend has to deny you sex and attach politics to the pussy despite being paid far in excess of what an honest working girl charges for politics free pussy.
    Transactionally speaking, that’s a horrible deal for a man.
    And a man who can afford a sugar baby can definitely a college age prostitute, so why the hell would he want a sugar baby?
    As Rollo rightfully states: he’s looking for femininity, for a woman to pretend to desire him and care about him. It’s more of a psychological need than it is a sexual, if it was just sexual he’d see a hooker.
    But as those of us who have been around these parts of the internet for awhile know to be an immutable law of human relationships: desire cannot be negotiated. Paying a woman whatever amount of money will not have her genuinely desiring you. So a man who pays a sugar baby to exert the positives of femininity onto him is getting ripped off. He’s not getting what he really wants from a woman, because the thing he wants can’t be bought.
    Money can buy a lot of things, genuine desire isn’t one of them. It can buy you the drugs and equipment to forge a better body that’ll elicit lust from women, it can buy you access to almost any country and plentiful favours from people at all levels of society – but it can’t buy genuine desire.
    And so if a man accepts it’s not genuine desire, and that’ll he pay for artificial desire, that’s the only way he can even begin to remotely rationalise the sugar baby/sugar daddy dynamic as positive or conducive to his well-being.
    Of course men like us know better. We know this is female predation at its finest looking to rebrand the world’s oldest profession as an acceptable modern social convention.
    Note how the sugar baby/sugar daddy narrative is rooted around the woman’s needs, she needs money for college, she needs money for rent, or whatever. And what does she give in return? “He gets to date her”. A vague non-answer that can be broken down into a couple of things:
    – He lucks out and finds a girl who legitimately likes him and falls in love with him. I’d assign a very low probability to this potential outcome, but it’s possible.
    – He gets to fuck a very expensive and overpriced prostitute a few times per month
    – He gets a girl who is very good at acting and makes him feel desired, this is what he’s really after, the feeling of peak fertility feminine desire.
    – He gets nothing, not even sex, and not even a woman who is any good at pretending she likes him.
    At worst he takes on another financial liability in his desperate search for feminine desire, a leech and a nag who’ll use each meet up with him as an opportunity to extract further money or gifts.
    No doubt she’ll find ever inventive ways to pad her delivery in an effort to increase the probability he gets her that Louis Vuitton bag or pair of designer shoes she’s been eyeing up. At it’s heart it’s just woman’s hypergamic materialism looking to convince and rinse unhappy but relatively wealthy men.
    The name of the game is this: the longer she can convince you she loves you/wants you, the more money you’ll give her. When the facade becomes too much for her to bear and your genuine feelings for her irk her to the point of disgust, she’ll make a swift exit.
    Remember, you can buy pussy, but you can’t buy love. Don’t even be gullible enough to try.
    https://therationalmale.com/2016/07/...comment-162834
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocket
    The Rocket lives … and talks about something he knows about … Sugar Babies, lol.
    Haven’t visited this place much in many months and just happen to stop by tonight and find a topic that I am expert at. And Rollo isn’t. So will spill the beans about my situation but then again … I already did. Use the search if you must.
    So my current SB is 12 yrs younger than me. Had her since before I burned my bridges here. First date was Sept of last year. Been meeting weekly since October. So reason #1 of why I am willing to pay a SB; no flaking. I’ve been seeing this girl for 9 months. Nearly every week. That would be meet for sex, twice, every week for nine months and not a single line of bullshit, not a single flake. No … its the wrong time of the month, I’m sick, I didn’t sleep well, work sucks, my car broke down, my phone don’t work, jimmy boy shit his pants, etc. NADDA. Not once. That would be 9 months x 4 weeks x sex twice in other words … I got sex, on demand, 72 times in a row with ZERO FLAKES. For all the doubters … YaReally … I’m speaking to you … try that in the real world. Brad Pitt don’t get 72 times in a row with zero flakes. Now, actually, there has been about 4 weeks where we didn’t get together over those 9 months … 2x over Xmas/NYE doe to the holidays, once when it didn’t work out, and once where she was having her period and not feeling up to it (I’m not a dick, it was ok). But seriously dudes … you sick of getting lied to, treated like crap, stood up, flaked on … put money on it … the dynamic changes when you put money on it. So the real tally is: (9 months x 4) – 4) x 2. In other words … I’ve fucked the same girl 64 times in way less than a year. Got a question for all the married folks out there … do some math, please. Given the frequency of sex you and you wife have … how long did it take for you to have sex 64 times ? Not at the beginning, lol. But now. 2 yrs ? 3 yrs ? 4 yrs ? 5 yrs ? Add up the opportunity cost …. If you add up your time and money spent on your wife … I bet it was 10x what I spent on my SB. And the sex was way better. And she ain’t fat. And she ain’t nagging my ass.
    Frame control is always important and thanks to Rollo for helping me there. I think it was our second or maybe third date … which set the frame. She came over, we fucked and since it was a nice day we went for a walk around a local lake. And then stopped for Ice Cream. We met at a local mall and she left her car there because we barely knew each other then … and we’d agreed to meet for at least 2 hrs on each date. And I’d told her my #1 priority was sex. So we’d been together for 2 hrs … but instead of taking her back to her car … I took her back to my house and fucked her again. And then I took her to her car so she could go home. I set the frame: every time we get together I get to fuck her twice. That’s what I’m paying her for. And that’s what she expects; that’s the frame.
    Second reason I fuck SBs. Instant respect and yeah, that’s back to frame. She’s an SB for a reason … like most women she has no idea how to manage money. She’s a nurse and makes a pretty good income but spends way more than what she earns. So … I’m rich, I’m successful, I got money to burn … instant respect in her eyes. I don’t think men in the sphere realize how bad it is for most men. The beta schmucks they like to make fun of … are BROKE … pretty much all of them. Divorce-raped, paying child support, etc. Most men, even desirable men … have no money to spend on a woman and OH, HOW THEY LIKE THAT !!! You wanna see a woman’s eye’s light up … drop some cash on her. In today’s environment … that you are able to even do that … you get put on a pedestal, instant respect.
    Third reason I fuck SBs. CHOICE. I don’t like FATTIES. Find them repulsive. No-boner-for-the-fatty. So … my choices are limited, right. Most middle aged women today are obese pigs. The obesity rate among single, middle aged women is incredible … my rough estimate is 80% in my area (http://stateofobesity.org/rates/). So … got a question for the guys here … those top 20% of females in this demographic … do you think they don’t realize that THEY HAVE IT MADE, THEY’RE SKINNY AND MEN WANT SKINNY !!!! Yeah, they have their choice of men and are picky as hell. What changes the equation ? Yeah, throw some money down. You ain’t over 6 ft tall ? Don’t spend 2 hrs a day in the gym ? Haven’t pissed your life away learning to lie, deceive, manipulate and bullshit like a used car salesman or a woman (ps, its called “game”) ? Pretty simple really. I don’t like fatties. I am not willing to do what is necessary to meet the demands of all the stuck up, entitled cunts … who really have only one thing going for them … THEY ARE NOT OBESE. So to even the odds, I put money on it. I want skinny, I get skinny. Oh … in case you are wondering my SB is 5-4, 115 lbs, 34B, with nice perky nipples. A firm ass, shaved pussy, bleached blonde … well not bleached … her stylist does it for her. Nails done. Tanned in the winter. You get the idea. She takes care of herself … my money goes for something, right ? I want skinny, I want sexy … I get that.
    Now here’s the deal. Not all SBs are created equal and I know that I got it good and don’t want to fuck it up. Believe me, the sex is pretty awesome (for both of us) and I’ve mulled it a bunch “why am I paying her when she enjoys it as much as me ???”. But I always back down, cause I realize I got it good and can afford it. And while she enjoys our relationship as much as me, she needs the money. So it works for us. Both of us. That’s what an SD/SB relationship is about; mutually beneficial relationship. That’s what its called and that’s what it is.
    One final comment: I wouldn’t say that I would choose this type of relationship … if given the choice and I cut my teeth, post divorce, on hookers … so, yeah, I know the difference !!! But the truth is … as men, we aren’t given the choice over how we’d like the world to operate. We have to deal with the situation as it exists. That’s reality. And given the current dynamic, I don’t want to get married again … even if I could find someone who is marriage-worthy. I don’t want to play the games. I’m not over 6 ft tall and good looking. So I’m using what advantages that I do have (money) to get what I want (sex) with someone I find attractive (skinny). My girl gets my attention, my sexual attention (haha, talk about an Alpha-Widow, after me this girl is warped for life), and yeah … my money. She’s a Sugar Baby … and you know what … she’s got it pretty fucking good. I do too. And that’s the point.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Pussyhands's Avatar
    Makes sense and it is quite a realisation that some mid to long term relationships are turning hmmmm numerical(it probably is on a lot of level but unspoken in society)? Or boiling down to some transaction. Fair enough and understandable.

I'll put my money on brothels as I like a selection lol! Banging the same girl over and over + spending 2h "outside" sounds weird to me. I guess for me I pay the dollars to not having to spend time with a girl and just get to business lol. Sounds like that guy needs the company and he gets self esteem from such a relationship (mention his height and looks a lot + using money and SB to up his esteem).

His obviously smart guy as, on some level, he understands that a lot of girls want money and that a lot of guys desire attractive girls. She has made it to top 20% and he also has made it to that bracket with his cash. He talks about marriage but I wonder if he has been married or has had a gf before? His argument solely rests on the amount of sex - which indicates to me that he lack knowledge and understanding of what an intimate relationship is about - hence buying it. That's not to say there are lots of materialistic girls out there!

I just don't think SB and arrangements of such is comparable to that of GF/marriage.... - I am not married or had gfs so I can't be sure lol only rattling from my experience with civilian girls. Of currently I don't find non-sex works appealing at all lol.

Interested to hear others opinion too and that of the difference between SB and gf / marriage lol!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Ok, I haven't read the article yet, (might have to re- post later) but here's my take on the subject.

This sugar daddy/ baby thing is a great deal if both parties accept it.

Think about it this way. If you are a very wealthy man (billionaire or even just pulling seven figures), then you can actually afford to 'buy a girlfriend'. Here's what I mean.

Most of us can afford to do this to some degree. Let's say that you are a regular with one girl whom you see once or twice a week. You can bring her gifts etc, discuss life, be sexually intimate with her. I guarantee you, she will actually feel as if she is your 'girlfriend ' (albeit one whom you can't spend that much time with). If what you truly want is a girlfriend, then this is the way you should punt. You may also be able to take this girl out for dinners etc, if she agrees. This will cost you $5-10k per year or more.

This also allows you to 'choose' your girl - who may be stunning, fantastic body, Very sweet and warm, etc or just an ML you have really 'fallen for'. I personally know of a few punters who would do this - they would always book a particular young lady each week without fail.

Now, let's get to the actual sugar daddy, which is for the very rich. Put yourself in the shoes of an immensely rich man, who is middle aged, unattractive, lonely, and wants intimacy. You can actually offer a particular WL a certain amount of monthly income to be your 'live in girlfriend ' (let's say you offer her at least $15k/ month or $200k/year or more - note, this is loose change to a billionaire - and a WL may accept a lot less, particularly in other countries when you convert the dollars). You pay her rent, school fees, food, bills etc. in exchange for this, she lives with you and sleeps with you, goes out with you, and even introduces herself as 'your girlfriend ' if you wish. They give you a very complete GFE, which is what you're paying for.

Not many girls would agree to this as it goes against the privacy of closed doors. But im sure a few would. Some may even prefer an arrangement like this, because it's only one man they feel comfortable with. Plus, there are many non WL 'gold diggers' who use men similarly for their money and marry rich men they are not really attracted to. Or it's like getting a Russian bride etc.

So why not this way?

If what you want is a pretend girlfriend, then option 1 would be the way to go for most of us, and option 2 for the immensely wealthy. (Lonely billionaire).

However, if you want the girl to feel REAL attraction and GENUINE LOVE then yes, this is not what this arrangement offers. In that case, I'd suggest you try the seduction community- it's kind of an alternative to punting, where instructors charge tens of thousands of $$ to groom and teach you how to seduce women.

However, if you want the girl to feel REAL attraction and GENUINE LOVE then yes, this is not what this arrangement offers. In that case, I'd suggest you try the seduction community- it's kind of an alternative to punting, where instructors charge tens of thousands of $$ to groom and teach you how to seduce women

Lol I grew up in the "day game" / "pickup" community. Depends, most are horny 19-24 year olds that have the same mindset as a lot of guys only looking for sex. And in Aus pickup I hear recently that the girls are very conservative compared to other countries. I have met a lot of bitches, lol.

A lot of day gaming is being force fed poison as u have to hit up endless amount of girls, good % are bitchy girls lol I'd rather hit up brothel girls lol.

In my limited experience, I would suggest to go out more join a community with hobbies u are interested in and meet new ppl.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pussyhands View Post
    However, if you want the girl to feel REAL attraction and GENUINE LOVE then yes, this is not what this arrangement offers. In that case, I'd suggest you try the seduction community- it's kind of an alternative to punting, where instructors charge tens of thousands of $$ to groom and teach you how to seduce women

Lol I grew up in the "day game" / "pickup" community. Depends, most are horny 19-24 year olds that have the same mindset as a lot of guys only looking for sex. And in Aus pickup I hear recently that the girls are very conservative compared to other countries. I have met a lot of bitches, lol.

A lot of day gaming is being force fed poison as u have to hit up endless amount of girls, good % are bitchy girls lol I'd rather hit up brothel girls lol.

In my limited experience, I would suggest to go out more join a community with hobbies u are interested in and meet new ppl.
    Dude, I'm interested in this topic!

Personally, I don't have a problem getting girls using my own style , so I don't do this , but I'm very fascinated by this!
    Does it actually work? What's your success rate? Which instructors methods work the best in reality? Please tell me your experiences!

As you said, it seems they are charging thousands of dollars for the live infield training - I'd rather not bullshit around and spend that money at brothels and massage parlours! While they are out cold approaching and getting rejected, you're getting laid!

But I mentioned this in my answer as I think it relates to the question in a way

Can't wait to hear from you!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alan86 View Post
    The PUA community is semi understood/explained window dressing for red pill ideals. Along the lines of "do this it works" rather than explaining why it works. An example would be why do women frequently prefer bad boys when the media/social narrative is that girls like nice guys?

The author linked in the op writes amazing articles. Read https://therationalmale.com/the-best...male-year-one/ to start and go from there. If you find it interesting you will find the other sites/communities easily enough.

Day game from the PUA perspective might work but the whys are much more interesting and can be applied in many parts of life outside of of.. bangin' hoes.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by James_jones View Post
    The PUA community is semi understood/explained window dressing for red pill ideals. Along the lines of "do this it works" rather than explaining why it works. An example would be why do women frequently prefer bad boys when the media/social narrative is that girls like nice guys?

The author linked in the op writes amazing articles. Read https://therationalmale.com/the-best...male-year-one/ to start and go from there. If you find it interesting you will find the other sites/communities easily enough.

Day game from the PUA perspective might work but the whys are much more interesting and can be applied in many parts of life outside of of.. bangin' hoes.
    It's difficult for us guys to understand the ' whys 'as women are so different to us!

What is your personal experience with pick-up? I'd love to know.

In my experience, u have to develop ur own style. Rehersed lines and stuff may be good idea if ur starting out to get over approach anxiety.

Then all the material u have to make up as u go when ur gaming a girl once on a date or w/e.

This red pill will attract u certain type of girls - ones that are more towards pleasing u (those girls in Aus are, in my opinion not as common as other countries as most Aussie girls are brought up to want everything - so good luck lol). However, I am born a respectable person (nice guy) so I can't "fake" being an asshole. So I tend to hit up those girls that tend to take advantage of me.

Now I have gone a long way since back in the days and know how to tell bitches to fk off with ease. And am better able to spot bitches. As a result I no longer am motivated to hit the streets - let alone be in the company of girls lol.

I guess I figured out what Aussie girls are by and large "extremely high mantiance / until they grow old and their value drop lol" and I have since filtered the information to "it's not worth my time". That's my experience lol.

Paying for sex cuts out all the nonsense of picking up - even though the girls want to fuk but they still have to make guys do the work cuz society and for some they get pleasure having the power over the guy. So watch out lol do at ur own mental risk haha

I think this day and age, girls are just as bad as guys at figuring out how each other feels. I used to think it's my problem but in actual fact the girls are pretty atrocious at "theory of mind / empathy". I know this because I am in the profession that needs high levels of empathy and, in my honest opinion, girls I been seeing for the last 4 years of gaming, are worse than a lot of guys lol this is "real".

If u want to hit the streets, you have to have a narcisitic mentality (red pill) else ull be taken for a ride.

Just to add, I think Aussie brothel scene will be growing and booming due to what I said above.

E.g., liaisons and golden apple - same owner

No5 marrickville, Rockdale, and gladsville - same owner

5star has another shop too right?

If girls in Aus are "fair" then brothels won't be opening up chain stores lol

Think about it

P.s - I am grateful for the brothel girls lol so big respect to them all.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pussyhands View Post

This red pill will attract u certain type of girls - ones that are more towards pleasing u (those girls in Aus are, in my opinion not as common as other countries as most Aussie girls are brought up to want everything - so good luck lol). However, I am born a respectable person (nice guy) so I can't "fake" being an asshole. So I tend to hit up those girls that tend to take advantage of me.
    RP is much more than pickup. The main RP reddit comes across very PU centric but the ideas of RP can be applied everywhere. tbh that reddit is toxic and narrow minded. Being an asshole is not required, but being a niceguy who gets friend zoned will get you nowhere as well.

You have interpreted it wrong if you think it is only suited for women who want to please you, or that it is inherently narcissistic. The idea is that you hold value and that women want to be with you because of this. If they do not believe you hold value why would they want to be with you? An example of what modern narrative seems to consider "value" is being a good listener and talking about things with her. Bare your soul and all that jazz. Fuck that, this is a terrible idea - but you don't have to be a total dick in order to not do this.

One way to "create" value is lift. This is common in PUA circles. If you took one aspect of either community and did it this would be the one to take. If you look good you have "value" and women will want you.

RP can be applied to every woman, no matter what. Unfortunately you need to read a lot Rollo is a great place to start.

I agree with the above, once I started to set boundaries and let people know I am no bitch to be fked with, their attitudes change.

And yes ALOT of red pillers are really aggressive and narcisitic.

It's a balance which works in all aspects of life. A shift from people pleasing to valuing your own self and opinions at the same time respecting others. You also need to have the balls to walk away from situations that is not favourable to you.

In terms of pick up, telling girls that waste your time to fk off is the correct answer - don't treat bitches like princesses - that will only enhance their narcisitic attitudes.

rcha086
    Sorry I didn't read much of the posts here, but just replying to the OP - I've used some sugar daddy sites, and I had decent success on sugardaddymeet.com. Met a handful of girls but became regulars with two of them. I'm not your typical "sugar daddy", but I posed as a married man with a sexless marriage. I "spoiled" the two girls with gifts and hotel dates. First dates were extravagant, the ones after not so much, but we kept the arrangement going based on compatibility and mutual satisfaction. I was lucky enough to be both those girls' first sugar daddy so they didn't know what to expect. The other girls I met but didn't go through with were more seasoned, and knew exactly what they wanted (felt more like a regular WL arrangement). This was going back about 3 years. I've tried again since and there's a lot of scammers/fake accounts now (like some of the more popular sites).

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Sugar babies? WTF?
    Paying and still no guarantee of sex?
    Fuck that!
    Some guys are set on over complicating their lives.
    Just keep it simple - pay, fuck, leave ... move on to the next one.

Personally, I don't have a problem getting girls using my own style , so I don't do this , but I'm very fascinated by this!
    Does it actually work? What's your success rate? Which instructors methods work the best in reality? Please tell me your experiences!

As you said, it seems they are charging thousands of dollars for the live infield training - I'd rather not bullshit around and spend that money at brothels and massage parlours! While they are out cold approaching and getting rejected, you're getting laid!

But I mentioned this in my answer as I think it relates to the question in a way

Can't wait to hear from you!

Sorry for jumping in your conversation. However, being associated with PUA community since last 5 years I must say, yes it works. In fact I had the offer from London based Trainer to take a franchise and start teaching. I was not interested so declined.

Now your question which instructor's method work the best in reality?
    The answer is Ross Jeffries. His approach is very technical, he teaches you to create your own method by giving you the blue print. He is considered as father of PUA as he started teaching and developing stuff more than 2 decades ago.

In Australia, James is very popular and he conducts free intros every month. You can search him by using 'social coach' in google.

Cheers!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Funandfun View Post
    Sorry for jumping in your conversation. However, being associated with PUA community since last 5 years I must say, yes it works. In fact I had the offer from London based Trainer to take a franchise and start teaching. I was not interested so declined.

Now your question which instructor's method work the best in reality?
    The answer is Ross Jeffries. His approach is very technical, he teaches you to create your own method by giving you the blue print. He is considered as father of PUA as he started teaching and developing stuff more than 2 decades ago.

In Australia, James is very popular and he conducts free intros every month. You can search him by using 'social coach' in google.

Cheers!
    Yes, Ive researched a bunch of these guys!

James Marshall, the guy who looks like Aragorn from LOTR? What I see is that he's the complete opposite of the 'methodological approach ' like Mystery. I'm still unsure what exactly he is teaching!

Ross Jeffries the father of the industry - I have heard his stuff works, except I can't find much free stuff online. I have no idea what his approach is! Would you mind giving me an idea of his method in a nutshell? (Speed seduction)?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Honestly check out RSDMax on youtube all his videos which are free are very helpful.

You can learn so much just by just watching his infield footage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6R96MKufwM4

Approach anxiety never fully goes away... gotta push through it! >.<

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I've been doing this for several years. I did it a heck of a lot in my first 2-3 years. But I've cut back drastically just because of the sheer cost. Typically, the minimum booking is 24 hours but you can book them much longer (even months at a time), and it gets progressively cheaper. But once you've met the girl, you can often bypass the agency and go direct if you like each other enough. I got significant mileage out of one girl in particular from the agency I use. I saw her privately for 24 hours at a time for a period of a year or more and she was top shelf material. I think I spent somewhere in the region of $10k-20k just on this one particular girl and she was worth every cent. The biggest (and in fact only) drawback to her was that she was a pathological liar. Other than that, she was marriage material. So you can get lucky.

And what I like best is that most of them are not professional wh***s. They're just part-time amateurs - typically foreign students, young professionals, or single mums - looking to supplement their income, and finding a partner is a bonus for many of them. It's not unusual for these girls to hook up with the customers in legitimate long term relationships.

These days, I limit myself to about one of these 24hr bookings per year, just to keep the costs under control.

P.S. I like the look of that blonde at the top of the article. I'd definitely tap her!

Quote Originally Posted by illidanstormrage View Post
    Honestly check out RSDMax on youtube all his videos which are free are very helpful.

You can learn so much just by just watching his infield footage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6R96MKufwM4

Approach anxiety never fully goes away... gotta push through it! >.<
    To a certain degree, but in my case it's power play. I met enough high maintenance and bitchy girls (partly my fault too) on the streets to understand that it's more of a power play. In my opinion and my personal experience that's what comes down to - Aussie girls have a bad attitude because the bad kind of feminism has gotten to a lot of them. Not all but enough to know that time spent on other things and paying for sex is much more enjoyable then "seduction" lols - again I encourage those that haven't at least run the streets to do it.

And gather your own opinion - this guy is happily retired with my many girlfriends at the brothel lols.

my eyes are wide open.

A little bit more about myself, I started knowing nothing and now I got enough skills to be confident with girls. Approach too, I've run across streets etc my "date" hit rate when I first started was 1.5% and phone number rate was 20-30% from a sample size of roughly 150-200 approaches. Again when i started I was noob and no idea wtf I am doing lol was fun while it lasted

Nothing to brag about as u see the hit rate is really not worth the amount of time I put in. I am talking everyday for a months or so.

Tbh I would suggest go out and get hobbies and enjoy / learn about urself. It's easier to meet girls doing social things. And can up ur social skills too.

Yes, Ive researched a bunch of these guys!

James Marshall, the guy who looks like Aragorn from LOTR? What I see is that he's the complete opposite of the 'methodological approach ' like Mystery. I'm still unsure what exactly he is teaching!

Ross Jeffries the father of the industry - I have heard his stuff works, except I can't find much free stuff online. I have no idea what his approach is! Would you mind giving me an idea of his method in a nutshell? (Speed seduction)?

Ross works on both inner and external areas i.e your inner anxiety, fears etc and outer i.e approaching the girl and seduce her.

He teaches you to develop YOUR own approach according to the girl, environment, culture etc. Mainly design of language pattern and body language. Yes his stuff is not available for free. I own recordings of his live seminars and they are quite expensive.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Sugar babies? WTF?
    Paying and still no guarantee of sex?
    Fuck that!
    Some guys are set on over complicating their lives.
    Just keep it simple - pay, fuck, leave ... move on to the next one.
    It's becoming very common now with many young girls especially the ones studying who are finding it difficult to pay their university or college fees offering themselves to be sugar babies in return for money and other financial perks. As well, there are those who want to maintain their extravagant lifestyles in order to travel overseas on a regular basis and buy expensive clothes, jewellery and items which they can't do with their current level of income. A friend of mine told me how he was approached by a stripper who offered to be his sugar baby in return for sex and to be on call when he required her. She told him that many strippers have this arrangement with VIP or regular customers and she wanted to follow them in having one that would give her financial benefits.

I have a friend who appears to have this arrangement but he won't admit to it. He has a gorgeous Asian girl who goes out with him when he wants to and when she has free time. He dines her out at expensive restaurants and takes her to places where they stay at 4 or 5 star hotels. She does provide him with sex and he admits that it is fabulous with her. The problem is that while he says she is his girlfriend, she does not see him as her boyfriend. When she goes out with her friends, he is never invited nor has he been introduced to her parents. I asked him how he felt and he stated that as long as he gets his fun with her then he can accept this arrangement. I can see she doesn't pay a cent for everything they do together. The only thing she does is to look good when they go out and make him happy followed by some sex if they decide to stay in a hotel. They recently had an argument when he was speaking to another girl and she stormed out leaving him alone at the restaurant. She had an issue with him speaking to other girls in her presence. However they have patched up their differences since that incident and are back together. Of course, the arrangement is fantastic for her. Why would she leave such arrangement?

In the old days, girls were content to go out with you if you paid for their dinners and took them out sometimes leading to free sex in the end. Now, they have become opportunists looking at where they can derive the most financial benefit. If they go out with you they will require you to pay for their time on top of the fact that you're taking them to an expensive restaurant. I agree with Rooter on this point. Don't be foolish to enter into such arrangements when there are many girls out there who are genuine and keen to go out without financial strings attached.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast