Thread: Giddy Up GiGi!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Giddy Up GiGi!

There I was at the front desk. Nice and early. Too soon for the website update so not really sure who was on.

I went through the list of available ladies. Finally, almost reluctantly, "GiGi". Sold!

Problem was I had to wait 5 to 10 minutes. Yeah, heard that before. Let's be honest. 64 want my "generosity". GiGi is busy. And... About 25 minutes later she was ready. I was not surprised. Am I so entitled that I'll let the obvious establishment gambit spoil my day?

While waiting I sat in an armchair not actually intended for waiting clients. They have private "booths" for that purpose. Right in the hallway I sat. Quite a hive of activity! "Hi Paris!". "G'day Joanne!" "Aren't you cold with just the towel?" "Can you tell GiGi to hurry up!"

All part of the fun. But finally I was invited to GiGi's room. Two types of room at 64. Large or small. GiGi usually has a large room. I saw GiGi moving straight from one room to my room. I meant to ask about her "double" but on seeing her, and GiGi recognising me, I was somewhat "overcome".

Yeah, showering off rock hard while GiGi... paid no attention was unusual. I was obviously her first real client for the day as she busied herself around the room, turned the heater on, and generally organised things.

GiGi is totally focused on her client's enjoyment and her style is to reciprocate her client's style.

If you are docile and just lay there and let her call the shots then good for you. If you show a little enthusiasm she'll grab your left hand and clamp it to her right breast and squeeze your hand. If you show any sign of wanting to give something to her she will gladly reciprocate.

69 is always welcome. Curiously, on this occasion she pulled away from my clit attention. I had a mouth full of the most delicious pussy juice at the time so I meekly obliged as she allowed my hard-on to explore her throat while she moved far enough forward for me to massage her impressive C cup titties.

GiGi must have come X number of times. Let's not be silly here. GiGi is all class. Some blokes might think she has actually come X times. It is all part of the show. What is clear is that GiGi seemed to have a great time. She covered all the positions with a practised grace and expertise.

I lingered when I got to mish. I decided I wanted to enjoy her breasts some more. And lick her clit some more. And enjoy exploring the environs of her love hole some more. And all the while, each time I withdrew, GiGi didn't miss a beat.

Even while I was still thrusting after I had come, , GiGi was still willingly and enjoyably egging me on.

Thoroughly spent, I was thankful while GiGi organised the hot water in the shower (a never ending problem at 64) and her helpful attention to the post coitus cleanliness of my equipment was most appreciated.

GiGi will not disappoint. She is ever reliable. She knows that this is her career. She strives to be good at what she does. She has a great body, a great personality and... what more could you possibly want?

Shop Owner
    [B]***GIGI*** -classy sexy HOT23 yo , form Singapore , size 7 , sweet petite young girl , very passionate friendly service , she is sexy model toned body , soft GFE with Bbbj , this lady is must see , sugar just arrived @ 64
    Please click here for her stunning Photos>>>http://64alexander.com.au/gigi/
    REVIEW http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...ody-Hot-GFE-!!