Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The girlfriend ML

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

The girlfriend ML

Hey guys,

I was wondering about something. I'm sure some of us have this approach to punting.

Does anyone have just ONE regular girl, who they are crazy about and book each week? I've known of a couple of guys who do this.

What is it like? Do you become very attached to her? she must feel like your 'girlfriend?'

I usually have a few regulars which I circulate through, and see once a month or so. I like the variety. Last year, I ended up with way too many, which got out hand lol.

Let me know. I wouldn't mind trying this way for a while, particularly with an ML I really liked

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Spent too much time lol and trying to stay away for now haha it's not good and I feel like I'm missing out on uncovering some good gems

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I remember one guy writing on this site that he saw one particular ML once a week for 6 hrs at a time for a whole year!

It's unbelievable!

But everyone has their own pattern. On the other hand, there's some punters who never pick the same girl twice!

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    I have done this a few times, but purely out of satisfaction with the service provided, compared with previous encounters.

But the novelty wears off after a while, or my circumstances change, and I end up finding a new "best girl ever" to restart the cycle again.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    I have done this a few times, but purely out of satisfaction with the service provided, compared with previous encounters.

But the novelty wears off after a while, or my circumstances change, and I end up finding a new "best girl ever" to restart the cycle again.
    Lol!

It's the problem with us punters!

What did they say about manna from heaven?

I think once I did do this, when I found my 'perfect girl'/ hottest girl ever. But she left Australia.

Now, I have found the most incredible women, yet I still wouldn't do this!

But I think I might if I ever really fall for an ML

Anyways, enjoy your night guys!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post

Lol!

It's the problem with us punters!

What did they say about manna from heaven?

I think once I did do this, when I found my 'perfect girl'/ hottest girl ever. But she left Australia.

Now, I have found the most incredible women, yet I still wouldn't do this!

But I think I might if I ever really fall for an ML

Anyways, enjoy your night guys!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have one regular ml who I try to see if conditions are right, i'm in that area, I have the time and money etc. But I just walk in, I don't book, if I get her well and good, if not, i'll have a bit of variety.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yes this is exactly what I do OP I saw one girl nearly twice a week for six months that ended then followed by another girl who I saw twice weekly for three months now don't see her anymore now I'm on my third regular girl.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I travel a fair bit...

I have a girl in Tokyo and another in Osaka plus one regular in Hong Kong (each way).
    Funny enough is the way I originally met each was thru my work. None of them are ML's or WL's.

In Sydney, I have some "friends" who make themselves available on a regular basis, but I still enjoying a punt :-)

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by des888 View Post
    Yes this is exactly what I do OP I saw one girl nearly twice a week for six months that ended then followed by another girl who I saw twice weekly for three months now don't see her anymore now I'm on my third regular girl.
    Friend, please tell me about this!

Imagine that it will be a beautiful experience?

I bet you both feel so comfortable with each other, and I dare I say it, falling for one another?

Does her service get better and better?

Do you think of her often, and buy her gifts etc?

Please give me more details! I'm thinking of doing this if I meet the right girl!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I'm sorta in this situation right now and I don't necessarily think it's a good thing at all.

You lose out on variety and u grow attachment which in the back of your mind u know it won't last forever and it will eventually end one way or another.

It's funny because with this particular girl I see weekly it's to the point that we sometimes end up chatting our time away instead of actually getting naked at all. Which sure is painful on the wallet haha. I think of her at times too during the week. I guess she's become of those girls I wished I met outside and I think we'd make great friends or if circumstances were right we may have been more....

There's another ML I see at the moment occasionally along with the other weekly meeting and I think we don't have a great close relationship as in not much gfe but she gives very very good part 1 and very awesome part 2 with lots of teasing pse. In this case I'd like to keep it that it's just strictly a business type transaction...get rid of my knots and pleasure me haha this is opposed to the other weekly girl where part 1 is terrible and almost pointless whilst part 2 is more gfe than pse hahaha

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Starfire View Post
    I'm sorta in this situation right now and I don't necessarily think it's a good thing at all.

You lose out on variety and u grow attachment which in the back of your mind u know it won't last forever and it will eventually end one way or another.

It's funny because with this particular girl I see weekly it's to the point that we sometimes end up chatting our time away instead of actually getting naked at all. Which sure is painful on the wallet haha. I think of her at times too during the week. I guess she's become of those girls I wished I met outside and I think we'd make great friends or if circumstances were right we may have been more....

There's another ML I see at the moment occasionally along with the other weekly meeting and I think we don't have a great close relationship as in not much gfe but she gives very very good part 1 and very awesome part 2 with lots of teasing pse. In this case I'd like to keep it that it's just strictly a business type transaction...get rid of my knots and pleasure me haha this is opposed to the other weekly girl where part 1 is terrible and almost pointless whilst part 2 is more gfe than pse hahaha
    Wow, she gets paid to chat. Now that's a good job, if you can get it.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Brother Alan don't do it

I always end up falling for them but like the brother before me just mentioned it just never works out. It hurts but I punt with the wrong intentions the best bet is just to see different girls all the time. Ofcourse over time it's eventuates to something more as I genuinely respect the girls to the point where we build a pretty close friendship. The first two yes it eventually lead to third base but with my current ML crush I don't think I can crack the home run. I've seen the current one 5x times she's absolutely gorgeous but this one I know will be straight business.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by des888 View Post
    Brother Alan don't do it

I always end up falling for them but like the brother before me just mentioned it just never works out. It hurts but I punt with the wrong intentions the best bet is just to see different girls all the time. Ofcourse over time it's eventuates to something more as I genuinely respect the girls to the point where we build a pretty close friendship. The first two yes it eventually lead to third base but with my current ML crush I don't think I can crack the home run. I've seen the current one 5x times she's absolutely gorgeous but this one I know will be straight business.
    I tend to agree. Just remember a ML is working and it is in her interest to attract customers and to have work for herself. You're not the only customer who might be trying to woo her with gifts and dinner dates. Our little head might be thinking for our big head when we are in the presence of a naked girl but in the end, someone will get hurt and it will likely be you and not the girl. Therefore, it's best to have some variety and do what some Thai girls do. They have a few guys that they might be interested in with respect to a possible relationship. If one guy drops out of the picture she can turn to another and she doesn't waste precious time looking for another guy. If you wonder where this information came from, it came from a Thai girl!! They know how to play the field while working and my advice is to tread carefully and don't fall head over heels in love with someone who doesn't really love you and will break your heart.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Exactly right and Thai girls are known for this and in my situation all the girls have been Thai. I know well enough to see whos genuine and who's not but in that room for the hour rationale is out the window hahaha.

I always punt with a mate and he tells me everytime to mix it up so as to not get attached but I know I'd rather pay knowing the session is going to be good rather than risk wasting money on a dud punt. But yes when you build a rapport with the girl and receive the ultimate GFE it starts to play with your emotions then again it depends on the guy as well some as just as good as the girls in playing the game.Just think it's easy money for the girls they know you're going to treat them right, they enjoy the time as well and get paid for it. I still do believe some out there are truly genuine as i know someone who ended up getting engaged to an ML who he met at a shop.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Best not to talk too much to MLs and WLs, I try to keep it to: do you do natural french; is CIM ok; how much for anal ...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I agree with the others. Don't do it! Only exception is if you can be attached whilst in the room with her and totally detached when not in the room with her which I know some brothers can do haha

Yeah, that's my problem - thinking about my current ML at least 10 times/day. This forum isn't helping either!

Must try a different girl soon.

Banned
    Plenty of fish in the sea!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    yeah i'm seeing her every week now

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast