I'm loving this thread.
    It's a real soap opera.
    Has the ML got a shaved pussy?
    If so, then we can call it "The Bald and the Beautiful"

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanook2000 View Post
    Update please!
    Lol, have you found your popcorn?

Everything went well - we still text each other back and forth every day.
    But her tourist visa is coming to an end, so sadly she might have to leave by end of the month and come back in a few months' time.
    I can't do anything about it which makes me quite upset these days

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Get a mate to help out !!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Devilex View Post

But her tourist visa is coming to an end, so sadly she might have to leave by end of the month and come back in a few months' time.
    I can empathise with u but I worry where this is heading. You said u don't have an end game which isn't a good idea. As others have said and feel. It will only end in pain..

I wish u all the best bro

Junior Member(有D料到)

This break might actually be a good thing for you, a bit of a breather tbh.
    Clear your thoughts and think long and hard cuzz, but only you can answer it! Let us know! fighting! (strong calculated guess you are korean, so im guessing you know what fighting means lol)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Divorce your wife and marry her. It's the right thing to do...
    Sounds like a plan, thansk for the creative suggestion, let me talk to my lawyer!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by simplelife View Post
    This break might actually be a good thing for you, a bit of a breather tbh.
    Clear your thoughts and think long and hard cuzz, but only you can answer it! Let us know! fighting! (strong calculated guess you are korean, so im guessing you know what fighting means lol)
    Bro, no I am not Korean. Actually i don't even like to see Korean ladies in the shop.
    Their service attitude is average, in general. No offence.

Thanks for your comment though. You have been genuine on tips and possible outcomes.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Starfire View Post
    I can empathise with u but I worry where this is heading. You said u don't have an end game which isn't a good idea. As others have said and feel. It will only end in pain..

I wish u all the best bro
    Thanks bro.
    It's too hard to predict, by human.
    I guess I am one of the emotional guys here.
    Have been putting for 10+ years and met numberous ladies, slim or fat, young or Milf, Asian or cauc....but this one really gives me something real different which I can't tell but very addictive.
    I met her again Monday again in the shop and had a long chatting session with her. Nonsex. She told the shop manager (not owner) to look after me (don't disturb when time is up), so I paid 1 hour day time special and stayed for two.

Banned
    Real talk, this is a serious question: She's leaving at the end of the month, so are you going to give her a lift to the airport?

The airport run, only surpassed by assisting when moving house, is one of the most surefire methods for judging the seriousness of a relationship.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Bro, no I am not Korean. Actually i don't even like to see Korean ladies in the shop.
    Their service attitude is average, in general. No offence.

Thanks for your comment though. You have been genuine on tips and possible outcomes.
    Damn my guessing on point... lol fuarr need to work on that. No offence taken I don't even see korean ladies either.

Its all good brother everyone has a different path in life fuck the haters.

I've never been married so take this at face value. Maybe this can help you arrive at the answer you are seeking. Imagine you knew your wife was doing the same thing as you now. How would you feel about it. If you didn't mind so much or didn't really care maybe that's your answer to move on to the next phase of your life. YOLO don't live your life in doubt secrecy and guilt if your gonna do something may as well do it to keep yourself happy. If you do mind that your wife is seeing someone else other than you for the same reasons as yourself then maybe there is still somethjng there between you two. Best of luck bro!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    So you do realise the gravity of the situation you are continuing to pursue.....for what?!?!?

You still go to her shop and PAY for her time lolol

DAFUK is wrong with you bro?!?!?
    Pretty sure that was sarcasm cuzz, correct me if im wrong

Junior Member(有D料到)
    As was my comment he was replying to. Regardless it's a realistic possibility in this situation with the bro potentially burning his marriage for a ML.
    Ah is it? Didnt realise that part my bad slow morning

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by serge_nubret View Post
    Real talk, this is a serious question: She's leaving at the end of the month, so are you going to give her a lift to the airport?

The airport run, only surpassed by assisting when moving house, is one of the most surefire methods for judging the seriousness of a relationship.
    You read my mind.
    I asked her about the airport trip and she said I would be the only person she wants, to take her to airport

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by caff3ry View Post
    I've never been married so take this at face value. Maybe this can help you arrive at the answer you are seeking. Imagine you knew your wife was doing the same thing as you now. How would you feel about it. If you didn't mind so much or didn't really care maybe that's your answer to move on to the next phase of your life. YOLO don't live your life in doubt secrecy and guilt if your gonna do something may as well do it to keep yourself happy. If you do mind that your wife is seeing someone else other than you for the same reasons as yourself then maybe there is still somethjng there between you two. Best of luck bro!
    Very good point indeed! Thanks bro for your thoughts.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    So you do realise the gravity of the situation you are continuing to pursue.....for what?!?!?

You still go to her shop and PAY for her time lolol

DAFUK is wrong with you bro?!?!?
    At some stage I doubt if you are my father in law, lol
    Not sure if I need to justify it to you.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by simplelife View Post
    Ah is it? Didnt realise that part my bad slow morning
    It was sarcasm. Spot on.

Waiting for an update

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by caff3ry View Post
    Waiting for an update
    She tried to apply a student visa

Me and her went to a temple yesterday praying for that bridging visa to be granted and magically 30mins after we walked out the temple she got confirmation from her agent that the visa is in bridging status now ! She doesn't have to leave end of the month.
    We had a good dinner for celebration :-)

Banned
    She tried to apply a student visa

Me and her went to a temple yesterday praying for that bridging visa to be granted and magically 30mins after we walked out the temple she got confirmation from her agent that the visa is in bridging status now ! She doesn't have to leave end of the month.
    We had a good dinner for celebration :-)
    The saga continues. Keep us posted bro and be safe. Stray hairs and perfume mate, remember.

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast