Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: The girlfriend ML

Junior Member(有D料到)
    strong feels tragicness is incoming

I have the same vibe

Junior Member(有D料到)
    either this will turn out to be a happily ever after tale where the ML is the perfect side chick or it ends up fucked up in both ends lol either way keen to hear the update

Senior Member(無間使者) HotSpicyJohnny's Avatar
    Good luck.
    Do whatever your heart tells you is right

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I look forward to reading your update but if it's gone bad and you've drifted apart it could be a blessing in disguise.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Rooting for you buddy just be weary of ulterior motives, as the philosopher J. Cole once rapped:

♫One time for my LA sisters
    One time for my LA hoes
    Lame niggas can't tell the difference
    One time for a nigga who knows

Don't save her
    She don't wanna be saved
    Don't save her
    She don't wanna be saved
    Don't save her
    She don't wanna be saved♫

https://youtu.be/imgYGfH2yNM?t=38s

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ok its Friday…I promise to give you guys a more structured update.

Last time I mentioned about me going with the lady to Central coast for a nice 2 days get-away. We were really enjoying our time together.

Wife has planned a 10 days trip by herself during September by herself (I don’t have enough annual leave)… which was a golden opportunity for me and my lovely lady
    Soon as I sent wife off from airport, I went to meet my lady. I have told her about the next 10 days and she was prepared with her brief suitcase waiting for me.
    Yes I took her home…. She told her workplace that she had health issues and couldn’t work. and she will be staying with me for the next 10 days.

During the 10 days, I went to work as normal, she stayed home and made me meals, we held hands, kissed and walked around doing grocery shopping as normal couple, we dined at night and chatted a lot about each other, we got drunk again and we crazily made sex again and again… we cant stop now.

Until the wife came back, next chapter.

Quote Originally Posted by Devilex View Post

Last time I mentioned about me going with the lady to Central coast for a nice 2 days get-away. We were really enjoying our time together.

Wife has planned a 10 days trip by herself during September by herself (I don’t have enough annual leave)… which was a golden opportunity for me and my lovely lady
    Soon as I sent wife off from airport, I went to meet my lady. I have told her about the next 10 days and she was prepared with her brief suitcase waiting for me.
    Yes I took her home…. She told her workplace that she had health issues and couldn’t work. and she will be staying with me for the next 10 days.

During the 10 days, I went to work as normal, she stayed home and made me meals, we held hands, kissed and walked around doing grocery shopping as normal couple, we dined at night and chatted a lot about each other, we got drunk again and we crazily made sex again and again… we cant stop now.

May be you should divorce your wife now !

Banned

Really?
    You believe that your wife is going away by herself for 10 days you're delusional!
    She's already lined up a young big dick stud to pound her brains out day and night.
    Probably bareback and cream pies the whole time.
    He'll send back your lovely mrs leaking. Punters that sneak around getting hand jobs from aunties while the Mrs is being pounded.

Banned
    Can't believe you let her stay with you for 10 days in your own house bro. That's flirting with disaster. A neighbour seeing her and off handedly commenting to your wife, a stray hair on linen, a smudge of lipstick, trace of perfume. Women can spot these things a mile away.

Let's be honest, at this point it sounds like you wanna get caught.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Just say .....Not a Single Fuck Was Given That Day (or 10 days) hehe

Good luck with your journey to happiness!

Senior Member(無間使者)

You are married. Why stray?

In my humble opinion, it looks like what you are doing is not love but sexual desire.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by poundher View Post
    Really?
    You believe that your wife is going away by herself for 10 days you're delusional!
    She's already lined up a young big dick stud to pound her brains out day and night.
    He'll send back your lovely mrs leaking. Punters that sneak around getting hand jobs from aunties while the Mrs is being pounded.
    FUCKING LOL best scenario description hahaha

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Guess you have to weigh up what you marriage means to you, you guys may have been great together but sometimes the spark gets lost things dont work out, think back to the Voice AU battle rounds where the lack out mutual (singing)support between a pair can destory the song (marriage).

Although if you do pursue this new girl you probably leave your wife feeling robbed kinda of like how Shannon Noll was robbed of she season 1 Australian Idol title in 2003 by Guy Sebastian. #memes2016

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kingyema View Post
    FUCKING LOL best scenario description hahaha
    I've seen it happen, been a part of it and heard stories.
    8 years ago I was banging this middle aged milf.
    Hubby was spending time and money with aunties at the rub and tug while I was balls deep without condom in his mrs.
    Zero chance of her getting preg so I was busting inside each and every time except for the cum in mouth.
    We were screwing once a week for about 5 months.
    Good times!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by classicfine View Post
    Although if you do pursue this new girl you probably leave your wife feeling robbed kinda of like how Shannon Noll was robbed of she season 1 Australian Idol title in 2003 by Guy Sebastian. #memes2016
    Lol solid meme usage.

But in all seriousness, Nollsy was robbed, like OP's wife of her dignity.

Not srs.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Gee. Glad you dont have nosey neighbours

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I've seen it happen, been a part of it and heard stories.
    8 years ago I was banging this middle aged milf.
    Hubby was spending time and money with aunties at the rub and tug while I was balls deep without condom in his mrs.
    Zero chance of her getting preg so I was busting inside each and every time except for the cum in mouth.
    We were screwing once a week for about 5 months.
    Good times!
    damnnnn, salute to you bro! I think I'd rather have that situation rather than the op's one

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kingyema View Post
    damnnnn, salute to you bro! I think I'd rather have that situation rather than the op's one
    Cheers mate and thanks for your support!

Banned
    Really?
    I like a simple revenge. Get caught, them dumped!

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast