Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pussy tightness and WLs

Banned

Pussy tightness and WLs

How much does working as a WL loosen the pussy?

Before punting, I'd have said not much, but in the past 6 months there have been 2 girls I've fucked a lot who were young and relatively new to the industry who both started with very tight pussies. 3-6 months later I am still fucking them and their pussies are noticeably less tight.

Talking about pussy tightness I think there are 2 parts to it: the tightness of the entrance of the vagina, and the depth and tightness of the deeper vagina. In my experience, young girls generally start with a tight entrance that loosens with age and maybe fucking (as per subject), but youth is no guarantee of tightness deeper in the vagina. This "shallow tightness" is also the part of the vagina that is very affected by childbirth.

Deep tightness is more indicative (in my experience) of strong pelvic floor muscles & kegels, and isn't really affected by age or childbirth. It also seems to be highly individual - I've fucked girls who were really "deep tight" who claimed they'd never done a single kegel.

Another aspect to tightness is depth. Asian girls are definitely tighter on average than cauc girls but also have generally shallower vaginas. By shallow I mean their tightness doesn't "go deep", whereas cauc girls are less tight in general but I can feel their tightness/looseness along the full length of my cock when balls deep.

Obviously, tighter pussies are always better, but finding a girl who's both tight on entry and tight when balls deep IMHO is fairly rare, but very noticeable (and very enjoyed lol).

One of the basic assumptions of WLs is that future BFs/husbands will never know they worked as a WL but in all honesty having fucked 100s of girls I think I'd have a pretty good idea of whether a girl I was seeing has worked as WL/fucked a lot.

Discuss!

rcha086
    I have a regular WL that I see, and it would be about 7 years now, and she's more or less the same as when I first saw her. I suppose if you compared only one woman, over a long period of working regularly, it's only natural for her to be not as tight. But to compare multiple women, and then try and label them as having worked as a prostitute or not, I don't think you'll be very accurate. I used to think the same as you, but I've met some extremely tight women over the years as a punter and no, it wasn't in their first few months.

What I have correlated though is the size of the girl. Most petite girls I've had have been tight. The bigger girls (not necessarily fat/chubby, but including some tall, skinny girls too) were generally not as tight.

I've never asked girls whether or not they did those kegel exercises though...

My experience is their tightness is dependent on their anatomy, not necessarily their size or frequency of sex.

More contributing factor is how wet they are at the time.

It's almost like discussing a MLs tits !

If the ml has large natural breasts and she uses them to do lots of body slides , those breasts are not going to stay up and stay firm years after years ! That's why I am so fascinated on Mimi's big tits , they must have been just absolutely awesome when she was 18! Considering how firm and proud they still look these days !

Sorry, a little bit off topics ! But you see, I don't fuck in punting that much so I can't comment much on the pussy tightness but tits firmness I can probably contribute a bit........haha

Pussy tightness is not necessarily due to the frequency of sex, pussy muscle is like any other muscle groups, it can be toned up with proper exercise, that's why the seasoned WLs can control their pussy tightness. Also, if a girl is really into the occasion, and is in a totally relaxed state, her pussy muscle would loosen up, on the other hand, if she's nervous or not into it, her muscle would tighten up !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Genetics mainly. Then age and childbirth as other main factors

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    There are two measurements that need to be taken into account here, normal relaxed pussy tightness and pussy tightness whilst orgasming!
    Some relatively tight girls can get very loose when in an orgasmic state ...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    oh yes mimi has some fine tits

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    No way a pussy can get loose from fucking. It's probably your cock not being as hard as before because you're getting bored of that girl, that's why you felt the pussy was looser. Time to move on, mate!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    No way a pussy can get loose from fucking. It's probably your cock not being as hard as before because you're getting bored of that girl, that's why you felt the pussy was looser. Time to move on, mate!
    I used to think that too, but fucking 2 diff girls over a 3-6 month period made me think otherwise. Def not a cock hardness issue with these 2 either.

It makes sense that putting 30-50 dicks a week up a vag could cause the vag to adaptively loosen to accomodate the load so to speak, or from the neurological perspective, the vag gets stimulated so much so often to loosen as it does in response to stimulation that the vag baseline drifts towards being looser over time. Both of these adaptive responses occur in the body to other stimuli so it's possible.

Agree that the stretching of the vag by lots of normal sized dicks alone probably doesn't do much. It'd be the constant stimulation of the vag that'd be the cause if anything. Also sooner or later girls are going to be confronted with big dicks and that may stretch them a little... Childbirth certainly does loosen the vag, plenty of anecdotal evidence around for that and I've experienced that one myself as well.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I'm no expert in this but I'll give you two things to think about

1) There's a saying called 'As loose as a (experienced) prostitutes pussy'. I add the word experienced, as this effect I'm sure happens over years.

2) There are pimps in Asian countries who apparently don't want foreigners (with big cocks) to fuck their hookers, as this makes them looser, and less enjoyable for the locals.

Banned
    Yeah there is a reason why punters prefer younger inexperienced girls - they are usually tighter.

Would be super interested to hear from punters who've also seen a younger/inexperienced girl for 3months+ and whether they have also felt a gradual loosening of their vag.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I think most of the girlls look after the pussyies pretty well by doingg kegals and what not. It is their livlihood. I haven't noticed any real difference between the tightness of wl's and regular girls.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Something I 've found is chubby chicks have a really tight pussy.

Quote Originally Posted by jbrix View Post

how many regular girls have you shagged though?

I slept with ~50 girls prior to ever punting and IMHO there is a large difference between experienced WLs and inexperienced/"normal" girls.
    What happened? If you had such great success rate with freebies why go for punting now?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    1 things for sure its not going to get any smaller

Quote Originally Posted by carmen farquis View Post
    1 things for sure its not going to get any smaller
    Yes, surgically ...
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Yes, surgically ...
    They can even rebuild the hymen for discerning suitors ...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    delete please double post

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    They can even rebuild the hymen for discerning suitors ...
    Reminds me of a story my mum told me..

She was working as a nurse for a private clinic and a very beautiful woman came in to have her hymen repaired because she was set to marry some rich middle eastern guy.

Apparently her hymen was going to be checked for whatever reason because he had to marry a 'virgin'.

The surgery took quite some time but was successful.

A few weeks later and she is back in there wanting to get the same procedure done because she couldn't wait and fucked some other guy before the actual wedding night.

So she needs it done quickly as the wedding is getting very close.

Once again the doctor fixes her up and it takes even longer this time around but warns her he might not be able to put it back together if she breaks it again lol.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast