Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pussy tightness and WLs

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by illidanstormrage View Post
    Reminds me of a story my mum told me..

She was working as a nurse for a private clinic and a woman came in to have her hymen repaired because she was set to marry some rich middle eastern guy.

Apparently her hymen was going to be checked for whatever reason because he had to marry a 'virgin'.

The surgery took quite some time but was successful.

A few weeks later and she is back in there wanting to get the same procedure done because she couldn't wait and fucked some other guy before the actual wedding night.

So she needs it done quickly as the wedding is getting very close.

Once again the doctor fixes her up and it takes even longer this time around but warns her he might not be able to put it back together if she breaks it again lol.
    Reminds me of the old adage "You can bring a horse to water but you can't make it drink" and the corollarly "You can bring a whore to the doctor but you can't stop her fucking"

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    What a topic! Pussy Tightness?

Well I think it varies from lady to lady and from day to day and from time to time etc.

Most small Asian women have a tight pussy and I think that is more the case if you see them early in their shift or if they have not been working for a week or so.

The other thing is some girls are smaller than others and some have better muscle control.

So for a tight pussy the girl has to want to use her muscles to grip you and yes if she is really worked up and into it she is wetter.

A girl can feel tight if she is not aroused or use much lube but if she is like that then its not comfortable.

Also I think it has a lot to do with the position you get into wether it be doggy, missionary, cowgirl etc it depends a lot on how the girl positions herself and most of all if she is into the moment and wants to be there.

As always YOMV but that Ok this is just my opinion from my experience.

The tightest pussy I ever had was a Caucasian lady about a size 14 large pussy but she could grip your cock like it was in a vice and it was very difficult to pull out if you ever wanted to.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Littlewonder View Post
    Most small Asian women have a tight pussy and I think that is more the case if you see them early in their shift or if they have not been working for a week or so.
    No. A pussy is made of muscle, it's not a wad of plasticine.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by jbrix View Post
    how many regular girls have you shagged though?

I slept with ~50 girls prior to ever punting and IMHO there is a large difference between experienced WLs and inexperienced/"normal" girls.
    20 - 30 reg girls. hmph. I don't know what to say. my experience is just different to yours i guess. some of the wl's can lather on the lube so they feel looser. also it might depend on the sise of your dick. i'm average 6.1"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12