Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: calling for a halt to Muslim migration to Australia

Senior Member(無間使者)

calling for a halt to Muslim migration to Australia

http://www.smh.com.au/entertainment/...18-gq8bwa.html

I'm sure most of Asian Bros will support this idea to live in peaceful
    country.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    You do know that the biggest Muslim country in the world is in Asia right? more xenophobic crap coming from your end!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Rubbish I certainly won't support . Most of Australians have immigrant background unless you are aboriginal. Might as well deport all Asians too since a tiny minority of us, for example Jamie gao, are drug dealer wannabes.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Supporting her is the same thing as supporting Pauline hanson. Truely racist, in the past she were being racist to Asians and now jumping into Muslims? It's like painting the whole Race/Religion. What if you were Other religion like Buddah, Christian, jews, hindu etc.. Will you guys be offended if you are in part of those religion to get out of the country or stop your people coming here?? you know that there are more worst news in this World than just focusing only on muslims. As matter of fact the Muslims are the victims. Since ever the conspiracy of 9/11 everything changed, look what happened after going to Iraq?? False accusations!! Why don't bush and blair face justice?? They should be put to Death! Fair and square! But i know the US is the evil in this world silently.. Don't you guys realise from World war 1 till now,, non stop war! Look at the US itself.. They have guns in almost every houses.. Like yeah for safety reason my ass!! US Most corrupted and thief country!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    My point is.. EVERY person is different and anyone can be a criminal/ bad person NO matter what race or religion they are. They are Mentally disorder. So you can't paint a whole race/religion. Religion is not the caused but the person itself can be mentally disorder, if they don't follow rightously. Peace and spiritual.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by suka02 View Post
    My point is.. EVERY person is different and anyone can be a criminal/ bad person NO matter what race or religion they are. They are Mentally disorder. So you can't paint a whole race/religion. Religion is not the caused but the person itself can be mentally disorder, if they don't follow rightously. Peace and spiritual.
    Agree with you 100%. Such types of news are good to be in headlines for politicians

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    I reckon we would be better off if we exported all the racists than trying to target a particular race, so New2Punting why dont you piss off you racist!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    I reckon we would be better off if we exported all the racists than trying to target a particular race, so New2Punting why dont you piss off you racist!
    yes but where would we send them. everywhere else is full of foreigners!

Quote Originally Posted by New2Punting View Post
    http://www.smh.com.au/entertainment/...18-gq8bwa.html

I'm sure most of Asian Bros will support this idea to live in peaceful
    country.
    I've always liked Sonia Kruger, she's intelligent with a quick wit, and she's humorous, but this time I'm really disappointed that she would say something like this on national TV !

And please New2Punting, you don't represent " Most Asian Bros " here !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    I've always liked Sonia Kruger, she's intelligent with a quick wit, and she's humorous, but this time I'm really disappointed that she would say something like this on national TV !

And please New2Punting, you don't represent " Most Asian Bros " here !
    Yeah fear does things to people.
    I think as a nation we have had the same fears with every racial group that has come here - and maybe one that was here before us.
    Different today though with internet and social media used to radicalize kids. Kids who like most teenagers are trying to figure out where they fit in this world.
    One one hand the traditional life is pushed onto them by family and on the other the temptations of a free society is "corrupting" their minds. All very confusing.
    So these kids are given a release from their guilt through extremism.
    How can you fight that?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    The thing I find most offensive about Kruger's comments is that she used the term correlation! As if she knew anything about statistics and that there is a significant distinction between causation and correlation.

Now the only link I see between violence and Muslims is that despite being at war with each other and a certain segment of the western world for more than a couple of generations a portion of their population have decided enough's enough and the have scraped together the resources to escape.
    It's absolutely unsurprising to me that a small proportion of those lucky enough to escape are then immensely affected by their experiences and this manifests itself when there is a lack of family or other support, into all kinds of unacceptable behaviours as viewed by us in our relatively protected and benign society.

Every wave of immigration will result in a struggle to adjust to the change. Some will naturally struggle more than others. These are the people who need to most support from society - whether they be immigrants or 'locals'.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Bigotry, at face value? Yes .. Racism .. No!

Being born in a country where there was once a 75% Christian and 25% Muslim population and seeing how it has reversed through a bloody civil war and foreign intervention, I know first hand the effect of religious extremism and the scaremongering that exacerbates the situation. Whilst, I can see where she is coming from in concept, she has no idea on how to deliver her message and those in and around her circle, of both Pauline and Sonia, need a lesson in PR.

Take a look around Europe, and in particular France - over the last few years, all of the attacks have come from foreigners that adhere to Islam in its most extreme form. If it is of this point that the call to halt migration of Muslims has been made, than can you really fault it? Rather than using definitive terms such as "halt", maybe something like "providing very stringent screening and background checks" might have been a better way of getting the point across.

The simple fact is that democracy and western governmental institutions are at loggerheads with those that subscribe to the Quran, word for word. So these people will not fit in to this society. They see it as sinful and against God. The majority of Muslims however, or at least from the ones I know, understand that these words are often not meant to be taken literally and a little bit of logic needs to be applied in the application of their faith. Some of these same people are more welcoming and genuine than my own brethren, so it is absolutely stupid to blanket them like this.

Maybe these 2 women need a happy ending or 3.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Crusader View Post

Being born in a country where there was once a 75% Christian and 25% Muslim population and seeing how it has reversed through a bloody civil war and foreign intervention, I know first hand the effect of religious extremism and the scaremongering that exacerbates the situation. Whilst, I can see where she is coming from in concept, she has no idea on how to deliver her message and those in and around her circle, of both Pauline and Sonia, need a lesson in PR.

Take a look around Europe, and in particular France - over the last few years, all of the attacks have come from foreigners that adhere to Islam in its most extreme form. If it is of this point that the call to halt migration of Muslims has been made, than can you really fault it? Rather than using definitive terms such as "halt", maybe something like "providing very stringent screening and background checks" might have been a better way of getting the point across.

The simple fact is that democracy and western governmental institutions are at loggerheads with those that subscribe to the Quran, word for word. So these people will not fit in to this society. They see it as sinful and against God. The majority of Muslims however, or at least from the ones I know, understand that these words are often not meant to be taken literally and a little bit of logic needs to be applied in the application of their faith. Some of these same people are more welcoming and genuine than my own brethren, so it is absolutely stupid to blanket them like this.

well said.
    But Pauline knows exactly what she is doing. Her type of PR is working perfectly for her, she plays to fears we all have.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    Islam is not a race! I don't agree with this proposal, but I do believe the hatred and violence coming from islam and muslims should not be tolerated, and the doctrines of islam do not deserve our respect, here or elsewhere. It is a extremely difficult problem, but you cannot argue that en masse muslim immigration is problem free (as compared to the jewish, buddhists etc.) and yet it is impossible to even discuss anything without the racism or xenophobe card being played.

Aren't the Muslims supposed to have 4 wives ?? If they all do, they probably won't have the time and strength to commit terrorist acts ?? I'll say, let them have the four wives and fuck their extremism away !

Make love no war !! Let's bring back the 60's !!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Aren't the Muslims supposed to have 4 wives ?? If they all do, they probably won't have the time and strength to commit terrorist acts ?? I'll say, let them have the four wives and fuck their extremism away !

Make love no war !! Let's bring back the 60's !!
    You need to study this before assuming Muslim can have 4 wives. In simplest understanding to this and interpretation. Having 1 wive is more than enough. They don't supposed to allow to have more than 1 wives, UNLESS if the women are in financial issue due to personal/family and this may be the only way, also they must be agreed on with all the party including the other wives. It stated by their law that they MUST treat equally with all the wives and financial support. Then if they can't do that, it is a sin and not a valid true relationship.

It is very rare to have more than 1 wives, usually the very rich people that they can afford with all those stability. It is not just about hunger for sex, that comes last. So it is not an easy play lol

I still find it humorous that the vast majority of humans automatical think of caucasians as the perpetrators when the ugliness of the word racism is brought up.........PLEASE.......

Quote Originally Posted by suka02 View Post
    You need to study this before assuming Muslim can have 4 wives. In simplest understanding to this and interpretation. Having 1 wive is more than enough. They don't supposed to allow to have more than 1 wives, UNLESS if the women are in financial issue due to personal/family and this may be the only way, also they must be agreed on with all the party including the other wives. It stated by their law that they MUST treat equally with all the wives and financial support. Then if they can't do that, it is a sin and not a valid true relationship.

It is very rare to have more than 1 wives, usually the very rich people that they can afford with all those stability. It is not just about hunger for sex, that comes last. So it is not an easy play lol
    Thanks Suka, I didn't know that, I only knew that the Muslims are allowed to have four wives, then if you are physically and financially capable , why won't you ?

I suppose none of those suicide bombers are financially well off, otherwise.........

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It's good Ahlungor and good to know. I didn't even know from the start until i researched it lol Back in my country there was an example of a celebrity who be in this situation, having 2 wives and there been gossip news around that he were un equally to both of their wives which almost divorced one of them but he lucky he didnt end up that way. As you know in Asian's country if you are an artist, it gets on the news gossip, there goes the mothers gossiping around with the neighbours lol

So definetely not an easy play, there will be always a jealousy between the wive within their life and as a man it is difficult to settle the 2 than 1. Imagine if you have 2 gf? How will you juggle them? It can stress you unless if you are millionare, then there won't be much effection about love tranquality lol

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Crusader View Post

Great post !

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast