Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Down, down, prices are down

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Down, down, prices are down

Went to hong at springwood the other week. Got a basic for $30. Great work guys. Looks like we've all been holding back and not paying the ridiculous $50 basic. Now all we need to do is ban together and start paying $30 everywhere else and we'd all be able to punt more often. I also heard from a mate that the massage shop at lumley street at upper mount gravatt is now charging $30 for basics. They've been so quiet this last couple of months that the girls had to lower their prices. So lets not all rush to lumley now. But if you happen to go only pay $30 for the basic. Remember $30. $30. $30. $30. $30! If they want more they can suck dick

Senior Member(無間使者)
    wow - tough talk.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    for some reason i thought this post was gonna be coles related lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    tis is good news.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    lol... funny post, but I definitely is happy if the prices r down

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hongs is not up to standard imo.

But very good to know about Pure. Very, very good

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What are basics? Just a massage?

Quote Originally Posted by kiwijoe View Post
    Yes, of course, what else would you get at a massage shop?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

NZ

Quote Originally Posted by kiwijoe View Post
    Just out of curiousity KJ whats the punting scene like in NZ ? Ive never been there.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by blas View Post
    Hongs is not up to standard imo.

But very good to know about Pure. Very, very good
    most shops in underwood/springwood area r not even getting half the business as they did 1-2 yrs ago and the girls rather make $30 in 5mins then not making junk at all, hopefully it stays this way and keep the competition going

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I'm with OP on this one, prices nowadays are a joke
    40/60+50 for a parlor basic ?? people actually pay for that regularly ?
    Seriously why not just go to a private on a comfortable bed, where you can do much more for same price (minus the awkwardness) ?

While I understand the novelty, for me that wore off after the first couple times.
    Something like a cheap 1-2h, soap nuro with bj/fs in unnamed foreign country, that I totally get.
    Or that indian ML with giant teddies, giving full extras complimentary on the hour back in the day, good stuff but long gone.

Please enlighten me, it makes zero sense

Poofy, you have a good point & make a compelling argument. Years ago, i'd only see privates but after years of that there was somethig about there being no challenge there so going to shops & not knowing if something more would be on offer kind of made it a tad more exciting. however, these days there more chance than not that extras will be provided so the challenge is gone. i have started going back to privates and still see one who no longer advertises but who i've been a regular with for years and she only sees her old regulars these days. i've also found privates generally don't short-change on time, well most i've been to dont anyway.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I still get a bit of excitement from the "challenge," though, as you say, there is less uncertainty these days. I do find the shop girls to be generally hotter, and younger than the privates I sometimes see and that's worth something. That moment when a sexy little thing you're seeing for the first time transitions from a somewhat professional massage service to something else. Better than any drug.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I suppose one big obvious advantage of shops is the convenience. Its all right saying pl r much better value but getting to c one is the problem . Who of us hasnt wasted many an hr on the ph calling and ending up talking to voice mail and in frustration head of to our fav shop. Might cost more but at least there is a result.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbaloo View Post
    I still get a bit of excitement from the "challenge," though, as you say, there is less uncertainty these days. I do find the shop girls to be generally hotter, and younger than the privates I sometimes see and that's worth something. That moment when a sexy little thing you're seeing for the first time transitions from a somewhat professional massage service to something else. Better than any drug.
    lol - hearing ya there, Bubba and that's why the shops are still so popular. who doesn't love the metamorphasis of the ML

Quote Originally Posted by reddoor View Post
    I suppose one big obvious advantage of shops is the convenience. Its all right saying pl r much better value but getting to c one is the problem . Who of us hasnt wasted many an hr on the ph calling and ending up talking to voice mail and in frustration head of to our fav shop. Might cost more but at least there is a result.
    yeah aint that the truth. the last PL i saw it took almost a week to secure the booking and then when i turned up on time for the booking ended up sitting for 30 minutes in a rather busy hotel foyer waiting for her to get her shit together. i felt a tad conspicuous, lol. having said that, i think we've all experiened the exasperation of trying to book a favourite ML in a shop or being given the old bait & switch when we do. punting ... gotta love it.

Quote Originally Posted by reddoor View Post
    yeah aint that the truth. the last PL i saw it took almost a week to secure the booking and then when i turned up on time for the booking ended up sitting for 30 minutes in a rather busy hotel foyer waiting for her to get her shit together. i felt a tad conspicuous, lol. having said that, i think we've all experiened the exasperation of trying to book a favourite ML in a shop or being given the old bait & switch when we do. punting ... gotta love it.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    No worries there. My new favourite shop has at least 3 favourites on offer. At least one is known to you 😉.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbaloo View Post
    No worries there. My new favourite shop has at least 3 favourites on offer. At least one is known to you ��.
    lol, roger that

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Buba clean out your inbox lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast