Thread: STRAWBERRY: extra TINY, super TIGHT, uber CUTE ... and superb FUCKING and SUCKING.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar

STRAWBERRY: extra TINY, super TIGHT, uber CUTE ... and superb FUCKING and SUCKING.

Strawberry is a tiny package of cuteness, sweetness, horniness and xxx rated sex.
    She looks like a cute little school girl but has very healthy sexual appetite and great skills - one of my favourite girls of all time.

LOOKS and BODY
    Strawberry is tiny, and I mean really tiny. One of the most petite girls i have ever met.
    She is around 150cm and would weigh less than 40kg - a classic spinner.
    Tiny waist and hips, toned tummy, tiny arse - but surprisingly packs a healthy set of all natural C cup tits.
    And she is so cute with the school girl fringe, and big round doll eyes (cosmetic surgery I reckon), and sweet smile - she looks like a Japanese anime character.
    And once she took off the sexy costume and high heels and stood before me naked with her perfect bald pussy, fuck me she looked totally illegal.

EXPERIENCE and PERSONALITY
    Strawberry is at least 25yo and very experienced but she looks so fucking sweet and innocent - especially with her baby voice and childish gestures and her all so polite way of speaking.
    A totally adorable GFE girl for sure, but fucking hell there is so much more to this sweet heart below the surface - she is a super horny girl.

DFK and DATY
    Non stop DFK; sometimes very passionate and full on and sometimes sweet and sensual.
    Beautiful bald pussy. it's so tiny and tight and she goes through the roof when you start licking her.

BBBJ
    Strawberry's BBBJ is fucking amazing.
    Starts off admiring and worshipping my cock like its a religious artifact.
    Then sensually and gently making love to it with her fingers, tongue and lips.
    Then salivating all over it and stroking, sucking and licking it with full on intensity - wet, slurpy, loud and wild.
    And always looking up at me with those big doll eyes and talking sweet and dirty with that little girl voice.
    She is a killer!

FUCKING
    Incredibly tight, but as horny and as keen as fuck.
    So tiny and light you can do almost anything with her.
    But she packs a lot of energy and horniness into that tiny body and gives as good as she gets.
    After I blew my load in doggy position she insisted she suck my cock. She said something like "I know it's sensitive now but I will be very gentle. It will feel good"
    It sure did feel good ... but gentle sucking let to a full on BBBJ and didn't give me a chance to go soft ... and then she wanted to fuck again ... which brings us to ...

ROUND 2
    More fantastic fucking until the buzzer sounded and much to her disappointment we finally had to stop.

OVERALL
    I rate Strawberry very highly - super sweet and cute but also one of the best service girls at Ginza.
    Right up there with girls like Jay, Shelley, Venus, Kiki, Jolin and Amber for top service

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    thanks for sharing the report im sure she will be next on my list

Great report. Knew I should have booked her yesterday.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    She sounds like one to keep an eye on! Thanks for the review.

Quote Originally Posted by kimura39 View Post
    thanks for sharing the report im sure she will be next on my list
    Quote Originally Posted by Xorak View Post
    Great report. Knew I should have booked her yesterday.
    Quote Originally Posted by cyclone View Post
    She sounds like one to keep an eye on! Thanks for the review.
    Thanks guys.
    She is a special girl
    Not sure what is that makes her so special; I think it's that combination of cuteness and sweetness and horniness and naughtiness.
    I know almost all Japanese girls have these wonderful qualities, but Strawberry just seems to have them x10.
    You're gonna love her.

Saw strawberry again tonight.
    That girl takes cuteness and sexiness to a whole new level.
    The Anime face, the tiny body, the gorgeous voice, the polite speech, the sweet nature, the tight little pussy, the amazing BBBJ, the beautiful sex.
    Such an exquisite little jewel.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Saw strawberry again tonight.
    That girl takes cuteness and sexiness to a whole new level.
    The Anime face, the tiny body, the gorgeous voice, the polite speech, the sweet nature, the tight little pussy, the amazing BBBJ, the beautiful sex.
    Such an exquisite little jewel.
    Must be love

Quote Originally Posted by loaded View Post
    Must be love
    No, no, never love.
    It's purely lust; the most beautiful and pure emotion in the universe

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Her BBBJ really is amazing. Maybe even the best of the girls I have booked at Ginza so far. Very wet and deep enough without ever getting even slightly teethy.

Her enthusiasm is amazing. After my first pop she was straight back into BBBJ and she just gives 110% effort into pleasing you. Experienced girl for sure. Non stop effort.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    +1 for the BBBJ. i could sit there all session with just a BBBJ from her. great, not rushed, really takes her time for the guys out there that like that.

Quote Originally Posted by cyclone View Post
    Her BBBJ really is amazing. Maybe even the best of the girls I have booked at Ginza so far. Very wet and deep enough without ever getting even slightly teethy.

Her enthusiasm is amazing. After my first pop she was straight back into BBBJ and she just gives 110% effort into pleasing you. Experienced girl for sure. Non stop effort.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yageez88 View Post
    +1 for the BBBJ. i could sit there all session with just a BBBJ from her. great, not rushed, really takes her time for the guys out there that like that.
    Strawberry is amazing!
    Definitely in my top 5 girls of 2016.
    Such a hot little body and that sweet school girl voice.
    Seems so sweet and innocent but WOW! what a sexy girl!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    100 % great bbbj and 100 % effort