Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone seen Britney from Christine123?

Senior Member(無間使者)

Anyone seen Britney from Christine123?

Hi Bros,

I am hoping to get any response or PM's regarding this girl. I really like the photos and am hoping to get some feedback on service as $400/$450 is a lot for me for a punt.

Hoping someone can give me some impartial honest feedback about their session.

Thanks in advance.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Same here. I'm hooked by her photos but cost is keeping me away until I hear good feedback as previous experience with that shop wasn't that great.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    yep I'm cautious after last experience also. way different from as advertised

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    if she's still there after all this while she should be good. I've had an amazing session with Angelina and as much as I do agree the price is high but it was worth it lol. I dont mind seeing Britney either but that would involve saving money and not punting twice a week which is really hard for me at the moment lol... i like my varieties.

Banned
    IMHO just go to Liasons or Stilettos. More choice, the girls are better, the service is more reliable, and cheaper.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    A couple of interesting responses here... With regards to the fact she's still there doesn't really mean she'll be good... Could be a number of factors for that...

I agree going to a shop will usually mean a better standard of service... And obviously more choice... But those shops don't offer bbbj, and kissing is usually an extra....

Shame no feedback though...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Reason I mentioned that is because Christine will not keep girls who aren't doing good services for long. Let's just say I have encountered one of them and have seen another got axed after some reports. But hey who knows right? Yeah for that price really i reckon it's because it's a CBD price as there's not many options in the CBD for FS , mostly RnT otherwise nearest for city folks would be places like 224 or ginza etc.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    DFK with Angelina was really good lol most girls I've seen you have to prompt and take the lead, with her, she goes for the kill without asking !!! Yum

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gggb View Post
    I agree going to a shop will usually mean a better standard of service... And obviously more choice... But those shops don't offer bbbj, and kissing is usually an extra....
    Liaisons always includes kissing and DATY, and I've gotten more than a few BBBJs there as well. even BBFS.... (with a girl i'd seen a number of times and got on really well with)

all depends on how well you present yourself, how well you get on, etc.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah, strange how there's no reviews on Britney. She's been on the roster for a couple of months. I did ask Ivan about her and apparently she's got a few good reviews but he's surprised no one has posted anything up on here. So who knows? Maybe there's lurkers here who aren't interested in divulging their moments.

Quote Originally Posted by Raphael View Post
    Yeah, strange how there's no reviews on Britney. She's been on the roster for a couple of months. I did ask Ivan about her and apparently she's got a few good reviews but he's surprised no one has posted anything up on here. So who knows? Maybe there's lurkers here who aren't interested in divulging their moments.
    There is a lot of lurkers here, I wish there are more people posting though.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by garfield View Post
    There is a lot of lurkers here, I wish there are more people posting though.
    Exactly. It wouldn't be harming her at all, most likely gaining more customers for her in the end. Oh wells, I guess one of us will have to bite the bullet and initiate the first sesh and report back.

Exactly. It wouldn't be harming her at all, most likely gaining more customers for her in the end. Oh wells, I guess one of us will have to bite the bullet and initiate the first sesh and report back.
    I only see Asians, so it has to be you. Lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by garfield View Post
    I only see Asians, so it has to be you. Lol
    I've never seen a caucasian gal before...but maybe I will. :P haven't saved up since I saw Venus from Ginza today.

Banned
    If her service was unsatisfactory and there was bad feedback, she wouldn't be working for Christine. The fact that she is still working suggests that she might be doing a good job. We all know many punters don't write ARs on girls they like because they want to keep them all to themselves. It might be the case here.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    If her service was unsatisfactory and there was bad feedback, she wouldn't be working for Christine. The fact that she is still working suggests that she might be doing a good job. We all know many punters don't write ARs on girls they like because they want to keep them all to themselves. It might be the case here.
    Lucky for you brothers I've book her in for tonight so will give you guys a review of Britney afterwards

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by nubby View Post
    Lucky for you brothers I've book her in for tonight so will give you guys a review of Britney afterwards
    Thanks for that bro, look forward to reading it.

As opposed to everyone else who is speculating you've so far been the most helpful.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    not sure that's true. many shops i think will keep a good-looking girl on even if she has bad service because it keeps the punters coming in. call me cynical but i think C123 care much more about $$ than quality from my experiences so far.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    cant wait to read that review haha. Thanks bro!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Looking forward to it bro nubby thanks for that champ

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast