Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nina - uncle tetsu

Nina - uncle tetsu

Queuing up at grand opening of uncle tetsu, boy it was a big crowd and waited for an hour to buy a cheesecake.
    There was a cute Japanese girl by the name of Nina, too bad I didn't ask for her number.

ForumRunner_20160719_182604.jpg

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I know it's a sex forum but damn I gotta try this. Never heard of it before and after googling it seems like a famous shop for cheesecake. I love good cheesecake.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I walked past that line, it was pretty huge. Would have been interested to try but didn't want to wait

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I wanted to try this too but the lines have been crazy every time I walked past. In excess of one hour wait each time. How was the cheese cake?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    lol random cheesecake convo

Junior Member(有D料到)
    It is general chat after all hahaha

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I actually think I saw 1 or 2 ML's in the line as I walked by from some well known shops. Didn't get a great look at them, but they did look familiar.
    Garfield did you happen to notice any familiar girls?

Quote Originally Posted by Cracker38 View Post
    I actually think I saw 1 or 2 ML's in the line as I walked by from some well known shops. Didn't get a great look at them, but they did look familiar.
    Garfield did you happen to notice any familiar girls?
    There was one girl that looks familiar but I wasn't sure. There was another girl with a pretty face, a bit skinny though and A cup, but look is gorgeous. Don't think she's ML more like ABC.

The Girl Nina I was talking about is one of the shop girl giving out the cake. Has a cute look and i think busty. May have to go back and buy some more cheesecake.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Man I'd love to try the cheese cake there. What's the line up times like at the moment to get a cake?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I tried....it's nice but not worth lining up I think!

Yes, the texture is amazing - so soft it's like eating your favourite WL/ML's tits (I guess I have to somehow relate this topic to this forum!)...

However, the taste is a bit underwhelming...if you expect french/american cheesecake, you will be disappointed. You can say the taste is "delicate" but for me it was lacking a punch.

So, unless you like to line up a queue or love to follow some trend, you can wait!

Quote Originally Posted by Utamaro View Post
    I tried....it's nice but not worth lining up I think!

Yes, the texture is amazing - so soft it's like eating your favourite WL/ML's tits (I guess I have to somehow relate this topic to this forum!)...

However, the taste is a bit underwhelming...if you expect french/american cheesecake, you will be disappointed. You can say the taste is "delicate" but for me it was lacking a punch.

So, unless you like to line up a queue or love to follow some trend, you can wait!
    Did you saw Nina?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks Brother Utamaro. I will wait for the queues to die down then and save my time queuing up.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracker38 View Post
    I walked past that line, it was pretty huge. Would have been interested to try but didn't want to wait
    Wait a month or so, the novelty will quickly wear off.

Twelve months and we might be reading in the papers about how they are not paying staff proper wages.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Saw Nina last Sat. Agree she is quite cute. But there were afew pretty cute ones so she didn't stand out. There was an ABC chick who sold me the cheesecake.

Well done to the guy who predicted the fad dying out in a couple months. There was not much line around Sat noon. Maybe just a couple people in front of me. Compared to the craziness when it opened.

At nite when about to close, i surprisingly saw about 10 or more staff members getting lesson in baking cheesecake in the shop so I guess they are still hiring despite biz slowing down a lot.

Cheesecake was awesome. Might start giving out some to MLs I like lol. Fatten them up. Wish they are below $10 bucks though. $18 is not cheap

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    What is the address of the SHOP?

Junior Member(有D料到) purepleasure69's Avatar
    Queue is die down guys time for uncle tetsu cheese cake
    Its on george street bro next to event cinnema!! Google it up
    I had the cake its just ordinary cheese cake for 18$
    Bit overrated

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sukeong View Post
    Saw Nina last Sat. Agree she is quite cute. But there were afew pretty cute ones so she didn't stand out. There was an ABC chick who sold me the cheesecake.

Well done to the guy who predicted the fad dying out in a couple months. There was not much line around Sat noon. Maybe just a couple people in front of me. Compared to the craziness when it opened.

At nite when about to close, i surprisingly saw about 10 or more staff members getting lesson in baking cheesecake in the shop so I guess they are still hiring despite biz slowing down a lot.

Cheesecake was awesome. Might start giving out some to MLs I like lol. Fatten them up. Wish they are below $10 bucks though. $18 is not cheap
    Bro you should buy 1 for them....they will give you better services.
    And it's taste good too, it so soft and melted in ur mouth.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Seriously this place sucks, the "cheesecake" is way overpriced and not a real cheesecake, it is just a gimmick for the target market and now that the hype has died down and the queues are gone it won't be long before this shop is up for rent again ...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    the cheesecake sucks lol didnt like it and not worth the price

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Have you guys tried the other little cakes there?

Apparently its nicer than the cheese cake but they often sold out or cooking in the oven

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast