Thread: Spanish

99 King Member (帝皇會員)

Spanish

WE all know what Spanish is in relation to our activities. I often wondered how this term came about.

But I was on a transport discussion earlier today, and noticed in railway terms a "Spanish platform" is one where a train track has a platform on both side of the rails. Passengers get off one side of the train, while other passengers board from the other side. Apparently, it got this name from being extensively used in Barcelona from the 1930s.

When you think about it, there is a similarity in the concept of both terms. I wonder if this is more than a coincidence?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Wow, this forum is so educating...!!

Perhaps it's not coincidence...the word "Spanish Platform" came first and some people find the similarity between platform and that sexual activity and said, "Hey, this is like Spanish platform!"

I wonder how to find out the fact...and then, what about Greek??

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Utamaro View Post

Perhaps it's not coincidence...the word "Spanish Platform" came first and some people find the similarity between platform and that sexual activity and said, "Hey, this is like Spanish platform!"

Ive also seen platforms labelled 'DD'.

I want to have a ride on the 'DD SPANISH ' platform!

Senior Member(無間使者)

I know the answer to this one!

Ancient Greeks, Spartans in particular had a thing about anal sex and homosexuals. Reportedly the the senior officers would in some instances butt fuck juniors as a prank/iniations ... Perhaps that's why they fight harder... Retreat means butt rape

99 King Member (帝皇會員)

I thought along those lines, but the term is really a "trade" expression; the general public would not be aware of it. I've been involved with transport for years and only just come across it.

I wondered about "Greek", and thought of connection with Greece and grease; probably needing a lot of lube to butt plug a girl. What was that movie ages ago where Marlin Brando filled the girl up with butter?

Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    I thought along those lines, but the term is really a "trade" expression; the general public would not be aware of it. I've been involved with transport for years and only just come across it.

I wondered about "Greek", and thought of connection with Greece and grease; probably needing a lot of lube to butt plug a girl. What was that movie ages ago where Marlin Brando filled the girl up with butter?
    Last Tango in Paris brother !