Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Mimi @ Burwood

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Duffy75 View Post
    Awesome bodyslide and an edging HJ,as good as it was for the price I'll go elsewhere
    Thanks for the intel. Much appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by wortus View Post
    Mimi has put her rates up to $200 for an hour, $150 for 45 mins and $100 for 30 mins. No longer worth it IMO
    I think it used to be $90 all inclusive for the 30 min quickie. When massage only every where was still $35 or $40 for 30 min plus tips. Now a 30 min massage only is $50 the norm. It’s up to the individual punters to decide if a Mimi session is worth it.

Just saying it

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Does she provide full service?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Le Soleil has all the young pretty girls ...1hr massage $70+ full service $100 . total :$170
    Mimi only for massage and HJ $200 is too much i guess. and no full service

Quote Originally Posted by blackpearl View Post
    Le Soleil has all the young pretty girls ...1hr massage $70+ full service $100 . total :$170
    VFM and whether Mimi is worth her price tag is a very personal thing. For punters who always prefer younger girls, Mimi is not for them.

For Mimi’s loyal fans you all know what you are getting no need me to repeat. For any new comers who’s been wondering what’s the fuse is all about. Just see the master for 30 min and decide for yourself.

Cheers

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by blackpearl View Post
    Mate, which girls offer FS for $100 at LSL? As far as I know most girls there who offer FS demand $150 (or even more) for part 3. I haven't been for a while but I can't imagine they dropped the price...?? lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by l337dude View Post
    Mate, which girls offer FS for $100 at LSL? As far as I know most girls there who offer FS demand $150 (or even more) for part 3. I haven't been for a while but I can't imagine they dropped the price...?? lol
    The Massage is $75/hr and B2B with CBJ is a standard $100. The ones that offer FS ask for $150.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Keeping Up View Post
    The Massage is $75/hr and B2B with CBJ is a standard $100. The ones that offer FS ask for $150.
    Thank you, that's what I had thought as well.

$150 - $200 seems to be the going rate there

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    VFM and whether Mimi is worth her price tag is a very personal thing. For punters who always prefer younger girls, Mimi is not for them.

For Mimi’s loyal fans you all know what you are getting no need me to repeat. For any new comers who’s been wondering what’s the fuse is all about. Just see the master for 30 min and decide for yourself.

Cheers
    $100 for 30 min of her experience and skill is definitely worth it. I haven't seen her yet but I'm waiting for the right time

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I have seen Mimi after her return .

She’s still one of the best service provider there is .
    Yes it is known what’s her age and appearance is like .
    But what she provides as a service is top notch .
    Her boobs are soft and huge - not saggy at all.
    Her handy work is unmatched to 95% of the existing providers .
    Her slides are almost legendary.

And yes, for old timers or her previous clients (imo) it’s still the same

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Today, 01:39 PMl337dude

Today, 11:42 AMKeeping

All of the above comments are correct.... in fact, the worst offender is Soda who insists on $180-$200 for FS!
    Soda is OK but she has got tickets on herself if she thinks she's that good! She is the reason I stopped going there even though the Mamasan is a great girl and the place is well run. I suspect that she may not be aware that this blatant price-gouging is going on and damaging her business!
    Is anyone really dumb enough to pay that much for a fuck with a big over 30s girl like Soda in a suburban massage parlour on a massage table with no proper in-room shower facilities??
    Would be interested to know whether Soda charges the same price at the other shops she works of just at Soleil?

Quote Originally Posted by Hogrider View Post
    I have seen Mimi after her return .

She’s still one of the best service provider there is .
    Yes it is known what’s her age and appearance is like .
    But what she provides as a service is top notch .
    Her boobs are soft and huge - not saggy at all.
    Her handy work is unmatched to 95% of the existing providers .
    Her slides are almost legendary.

And yes, for old timers or her previous clients (imo) it’s still the same
    Thanks Hogrider for clarifying. No more uncertainty coming from an old timer Bro.

Just wondering if Mimi’s room at 48 has a shower nearby ? Ensuite will be perfect but nearby will be acceptable for yours truly. Her first apartment at Burwood and her short sting at Falcon St was also a shared shower down the hall.

Need to find a way to find time now……… thinking thinking 🤔

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks Hogrider for clarifying. No more uncertainty coming from an old timer Bro.

Just wondering if Mimi’s room at 48 has a shower nearby ? Ensuite will be perfect but nearby will be acceptable for yours truly. Her first apartment at Burwood and her short sting at Falcon St was also a shared shower down the hall.

Hey AL, she has this “separate “ ensuite room all by herself adjacent to the shop . Call her up prior and take the back entrance .

her Burwood setup was big but this albeit a bit small; would do .

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Bro AHLUNGOR ,
    Yes , I did try her service. Luckily I had similar service from younger girls too. Does not matter what fancy words she use , its actually body rub and HJ. she just does it better than most girls.
    I still prefer younger girls and full service if the price is similar.
    La Soleil --- $70+$150 = $220 ( younger girls+ tight body+ BBBJ+DATY+ full service) YMMV 1hr
    For MIMI ---$200 ( body rub + handjob ) 1hr
    Its a no brainer
    I am sure 95% people will see where the value is. And there will be always 5% sophisticated gentleman

She is still fully booked everyday. its all about the hype. Most will probably try it once to see what the fuss is about

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I am going to see Mimi tomorrow. Been waiting for this for a long time as her talents are amazing and I have missed seeing her.
    Mimi has posted new prices now: 60min 170, 45min 140, 30min 100

Senior Member(無間使者)

Hi AL. Haven't been to see Mimi, but by the description of the back entrance to the room it would be room 4. And yes it does have a shower cubicle in the room. 👍

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Africa View Post
    Today, 01:39 PMl337dude

Today, 11:42 AMKeeping

All of the above comments are correct.... in fact, the worst offender is Soda who insists on $180-$200 for FS!
    Soda is OK but she has got tickets on herself if she thinks she's that good! She is the reason I stopped going there even though the Mamasan is a great girl and the place is well run. I suspect that she may not be aware that this blatant price-gouging is going on and damaging her business!
    Is anyone really dumb enough to pay that much for a fuck with a big over 30s girl like Soda in a suburban massage parlour on a massage table with no proper in-room shower facilities??
    Would be interested to know whether Soda charges the same price at the other shops she works of just at Soleil?
    Seen Soda numerous times, all be it not this year, but never charge more than $150. NS227, 41 Epping and Drummoyne. Maybe inflation. I will say with Soda that after a while the P1 ceased and the hour was P3. Definitely cheap when you get to that level 😎

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by trampslikeus55 View Post
    Definitely cheap when you get to that level ��
    I think this is the key, if you're a regular then you get discounted prices. I've moved for work so my old regular place is no longer an option. I've had to start building relations in new shops and base price is more expensive. I used to get $100-$150 FS with my regular but this includes over a year of random tips and gifts. Now base price is about $100-$150 for B2B with HJ end

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Are there any real photos anywhere? Cup size? Think i saw her years ago but cant recall any of it really

Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast