Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Mimi @ Burwood

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Can anyone advice if the oil used by Mimi will leave any scent after the session? Thinking about having a session after work but don't want to get in trouble when I go home

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 24601 View Post
    Can anyone advice if the oil used by Mimi will leave any scent after the session? Thinking about having a session after work but don't want to get in trouble when I go home
    Mimi has shower you can use.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 24601 View Post
    Yes has a shower there and from memory doesn't use scented oil. She is a pro, let her know if it's a concern, she will take care of you!

Banned
    Just got out from a 1hr session, definitely a pro but may be hyped a bit too much when reading past posts. I would go back 100% as i thoroughly enjoyed my time there. Ymmv but she doesnt do fs

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by tan30 View Post
    Just got out from a 1hr session, definitely a pro but may be hyped a bit too much when reading past posts. I would go back 100% as i thoroughly enjoyed my time there. Ymmv but she doesnt do fs
    You won't find any posts that talk about her providing FS...so why bring it up that she doesn't do it!! Some people...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jimiuk View Post
    You won't find any posts that talk about her providing FS...so why bring it up that she doesn't do it!! Some people...
    Did you get triggered or something? Its implied when someone says ymmv, hypothetically if she did do fs some punters may not be inclined to share that piece of info.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Did you get triggered or something? Its implied when someone says ymmv, hypothetically if she did do fs some punters may not be inclined to share that piece of info.
    Do more research.

Banned
    She has skills is so many other ways.
    Still, I would be lying if I said I didn't want to get down and nasty with her.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jimiuk View Post
    Do more research.
    Take a day off mate, you cant face the facts that some WLs may not want you anymore than just R&T

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Take a day off mate, you cant face the facts that some WLs may not want you anymore than just R&T
    Hahahaha - I could be bothered to tell you what kind of service I have received from her, just as one example, from one WL, but I can't.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    i have seen mimi back in the days at petersham and now Norwood and i have to say that the routine was identical... which is great but shame no extras are offered or taken...

Quote Originally Posted by encoule View Post
    i have seen mimi back in the days at petersham and now Norwood and i have to say that the routine was identical... which is great but shame no extras are offered or taken...
    Mate, I think you got the suburbs mixed up ?

Was in Stanmore and now Burwood ??

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I tried Mimi last week for a midday 45min session as I was in the area. She replied my messages prompted, provided clear instructions. For any punters, there is parking close by otherwise you can always park in the shopping centre too.

Great massage, will communicate with you for what you are after eg multiple shots etc.as stated previously doesn't offer FS.

Showers located on premises and very comfortable setting, will go back again if possible.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Mate, I think you got the suburbs mixed up ?

Was in Stanmore and now Burwood ??
    yeah... my bad .. was the neighbouring suburb Stanmore.... and the phones freaking auto correct re Norwood, ought to be Burwood! and as per idurian's post she was very prompt in replying to my text. great service all round.

Quote Originally Posted by Starmamu View Post
    Seems I may have missed the boat on this one
    Tried calling the # AhlungGor provided, but it just rang out
    Time to try again Bro, Mimi is definitely back working again !

Cheers

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    The most ive ever been able to pull off is fingering her pussy whilst sliding up and down my chest.

No complaints.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Anyone know where she posts her ads/how to find her contact info?

Also, does she do prostate massage?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I dont think she advertises but if you call the number provided by Ahlungor some posts up, youll be able to make a booking.

YOu know shes pro when you walk in and she asks you how many times you want to shoot

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Is she located within walking distance ( say 10 minutes) of Burwood train station?? Does she have set times for working??

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Djyallah View Post
    Search the forum and you shall find.
    She did indeed offer a variety of extra services from bbbj to fs, not sure about now though.
    You might have to use your charm...
    Quote Originally Posted by Gregorious View Post
    The most ive ever been able to pull off is fingering her pussy whilst sliding up and down my chest.

No complaints.
    SERIOUSLY!!!! Guys, with the current selection available in the market, you still have to back to her???

Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast