Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Mimi @ Burwood

Quote Originally Posted by Peter69 View Post
    So want to try Mimi, my New Years resolution 👍🏼
    And you have made booking already ? Don't be too lazy to post a review .

Cheers

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Seems I may have missed the boat on this one
    Tried calling the # AhlungGor provided, but it just rang out

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I don't get to punt too often but when I do Mimi is my go to. Her service is unbelievable and is sure to please. If you are looking for a young petite play partner then Mimi won't be for you. but if you are open to a very unique experience then you should give here a try. I just dropped her a text and she id definitely still around. Personally I always ask for part 2 first then relax with a massage and sometimes get a second load away towards the end of the massage.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    is she still at burwood?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I had privilege to see Mimi yesterday.
    She still rocks. Had an awesome massage and managed to blow twice in an hour. Mimi truly is a master of her art.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    May have to give her a go. Did she ever work at 252 Stanmore some years ago?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by usr View Post
    May have to give her a go. Did she ever work at 252 Stanmore some years ago?
    Yes, its the same mimi who was at Stanmore

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by mak695 View Post
    Yes, its the same mimi who was at Stanmore
    IIRC Mimi is Japanese (or may be half), yes?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by usr View Post
    IIRC Mimi is Japanese (or may be half), yes?
    Yes, she speak Japanese, I think she is half, by the look of her.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Still haven’t had the opportunity to experience a hour with Mimi. Might need to organise one soon.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Half Japanese and half Chinese

Senior Member(無間使者) asianlover1314's Avatar
    Is Mimi still around? Last time I had a session was like almost a year ago!!!!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    is mimi still good as she is said to be?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by choley View Post
    is mimi still good as she is said to be?
    Yes! Went yesterday and had a great session

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyphil55 View Post
    Yes! Went yesterday and had a great session
    is mimi still at burwood?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by harrypotter1983 View Post
    is mimi still at burwood?
    Yea she is at Burwood.

Just made my first visit appointment and she responds real fast.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yes. Still in Burwood.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    So I made the great decision last week to go book an hour session with Mimi, got to say I was not disappointed. Mini review incoming

Price: $150 for an hour
    Services: Massage, body slide, and NHJ

Booking was simple enough as I just texted the number for a session and got the price, address, and confirmation. Finding the place was easy enough (could be because I'm a local) and parking wasn't too bad either. I dunno about most other guys but I found her to be easy on the eyes, she's got a bit of age on her, but it was definitely not as much as I had expected given some of the descriptions others have said. She's got really smooth skin, so pleasant to touch and be touched by it as well, was surprised with how strong her back muscles were when I ran my hand down her back, nice figure imo. Her massage skills were amazing, she knows just where to touch and how to touch you. Great at mixing in the TnT and massage together, found myself at times to be out of breath, and her body slides were amazing as she knew how to use her nice bust. Her handjob skills were great as well, she managed to have me over the edge a couple of times, and just knew all my spots just from my reactions.

All in all, her services are exceptional as she gives you plenty of time and attention as well as being highly skilled with a nice bod. It was my first time with her, so it was a bit awkward in the beginning but the atmosphere eased up a bit. I will be seeing her again and would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a professional and friendly lady who will blow your mind for an hour.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Frank R View Post
    So I made the great decision last week to go book an hour session with Mimi, got to say I was not disappointed. Mini review incoming

Price: $150 for an hour
    Services: Massage, body slide, and NHJ

Booking was simple enough as I just texted the number for a session and got the price, address, and confirmation. Finding the place was easy enough (could be because I'm a local) and parking wasn't too bad either. I dunno about most other guys but I found her to be easy on the eyes, she's got a bit of age on her, but it was definitely not as much as I had expected given some of the descriptions others have said. She's got really smooth skin, so pleasant to touch and be touched by it as well, was surprised with how strong her back muscles were when I ran my hand down her back, nice figure imo. Her massage skills were amazing, she knows just where to touch and how to touch you. Great at mixing in the TnT and massage together, found myself at times to be out of breath, and her body slides were amazing as she knew how to use her nice bust. Her handjob skills were great as well, she managed to have me over the edge a couple of times, and just knew all my spots just from my reactions.

All in all, her services are exceptional as she gives you plenty of time and attention as well as being highly skilled with a nice bod. It was my first time with her, so it was a bit awkward in the beginning but the atmosphere eased up a bit. I will be seeing her again and would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a professional and friendly lady who will blow your mind for an hour.
    Maybe I should give her a try then.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by choley View Post
    Maybe I should give her a try then.
    Hey body slides are truly amazing. Those perky soft boobs sliding across the body is something to be experienced.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast