Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1422232425 LastLast

Thread: Mimi @ Burwood

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    They are decent fake silicons, pointy nipples? I couldnt locate it lol. SHE HAS Good body though

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Im with brother ALG, no way Mimi's are fake. Been seeing her since her Burwood days and no way her tits are fake.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieM View Post
    When I first joined this forum was keen to visit Mimi based on the reviews and her big tits. Then covid hit and I didn't get a chance. Was keen to give her a try now, but now am unsure as I was always aware that her tits were real. Can someone please elaborate, fake or real?

Because if fake I won't waste my time.
    I saw her last week for this first time... they are indeed implants. I had a very close inspection. They are very good implants, the ones that girls get behind the actual pectoral muscle so it pushes her natural boobs out. When you squeeze her boobs, those are real, but they are sitting on top of implants.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    perhaps during covid/post, she had implants inserted. they were all natural prior!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Brother Charlie,

Would you rather believe my review on Mimi or a baby member ?

My initial first assessment on Mimi when she first started at Stanmore:

Masseur: Mimi, 30's, size 8, 5' 4", all natural, full and firm perky shaped 36 E Cups, pointy and responsive nipples, excellent hand feel, no excess body fat, toned body, flat tummy and a bouncy tight bum, fully shaven. Mimi is Chinese/Japanese mix, she is pretty in my eyes and she has this unique look that is more Japanese than Chinese, she is quite elegant especially when she done up her hair during services. It's hard to explain, but if you can imagine an older Yakuza boss's younger wife or the high class lady in the Flower and Snake series, very sensual looking face which leads to nothing but pleasures for men.

Enough said
    Hey AhLungGor

Im not as much of an expert with tits as you are, but care to weigh in on the other's claims? Have you seen Mimi since she has been back? I saw her a few weeks ago and I they dont feel any diff from before.

Quote Originally Posted by Carby View Post
    Hey AhLungGor

Im not as much of an expert with tits as you are, but care to weigh in on the other's claims? Have you seen Mimi since she has been back? I saw her a few weeks ago and I they dont feel any diff from before.
    Hi brother Carby,

No I haven’t got a chance to visit Mimi yet, the distance from the city to Croydon just too hard. Put it this way, if I have time to go to Croydon, I might as well take the tunnel and go 5 min further to see my no 1 girl Cherry 🍒 at North Strathfield!

I would love the reunion and put all the speculations to bed with my own hands, but until such time, everyone is entitled to their own opinions.

But don’t worry about what other people have said, if you don’t feel any difference from before and you are happy with their current size and shape , that’s what matters. Did you not enjoy the Spanish lessens and the finale of cum on tits or which other ways Mimi had made you happy ?

It’s been 10 years since Mimi first started at Stanmore , and I’m getting tired of defending the master . Besides, Mimi has a very huge fans base anyway, she speaks much louder with her own services and professionalism than any of my posts. You either love her or you don’t, let your own money talk, right ?

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Decided to go and see what all the fuss was about. Saw Mimi today. I really think as far as a massage service goes I agree with all the glowing reports.

Part 1 was relaxing and lasted about 15 mins. Part 2 featured the teasing bodyslides, spanish, crack work, TT and lasted an agonising 30 mins and Mimi works really hard.
    The release part was slow and steady with a gradual buildup until eruption.

Had a great time with a lovely lady who is a master of her craft. I’ll return for sure.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Echoing the above. Its about as good a sensual massage as youre likely to get.

Mimi is sort of a stocky-ish older woman, not 'hot' in the normal sense and not my ideal milf look but you sort of dont care in light of the massage quality. Also i dont think the tits are fake - its sort of hard to tell. Standing up they look a bit fake but then later i was convinced they were real. I suppose thats not a bad thing. My ONLY complaint is that room has a weird smell.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I am junior member but i had a mission to fuck 100 V's outside punting, thats done and dusted in my teenage and early Uni days, I do venture in some places now and then. Those tits are FAKE but enjoyable. The only thing in that massage is missing is pussy rub on the D LOL

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I am sure that would be pleasurable it why would you want to risk it?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

beyond s*x

I knew mimi ten years ago, she is now back to Syd. Yes she has indeed got the implant i guess it was when she stayed in jp for the last 4 years.
    I recommend giving it a try, as it is a totally different experience to have something other than intercourse.
    The last time I saw her was two weeks ago; same excellent experience as before. having 15min massage then 45min terrific rub and hj. I would say as a man at my age it's not possible to keep that erotic enjoyment for so long, but with mimi I just lay down and follow her lead. If you are young and can keep pumping for an hour, you may not agree with my recommendation. but on the hand, you may/should think about taking new job to use this gift.

Yep the new tits are amazing. I know she's older but for me that body is pretty close to perfect for her. If anyone ever gets FS they could die happy.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    The previous link seems to have died
    found this online, safe to say this is her?
    https://m.locanto.com.au/sydney/ID_6...n-CROYDON.html

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Ye tahts the correct number

Quote Originally Posted by erectified View Post
    The previous link seems to have died
    found this online, safe to say this is her?
    https://m.locanto.com.au/sydney/ID_6...n-CROYDON.html

Just check the number below:

Mate, if you got the message from this number:

Booking: 0430 509 671

It’s the same Mimi @Burwood

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    went to see Mimi earlier in the week.

she is the master. that was a sensational session. titties now fake too but so so good.

absolutely drained and worshipped my body.

love the discreet ocation of lo soielil also. the backdoor alleyway thing is great.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    When I first joined this forum was intrigued by all the good feedback on Mimi. Unfortunately she left the country during covid and I didn't get a chance to see her. But I promised myself that if she ever came back I would go see her. Since 2020 my needs have changed and I'm no longer in to Asian RnT but I needed to scratch that itch and see what all the commotion was about, so this arvo in the heat and humidity went out to Croydon to experience Mimi. Not knew to the area, grew up not more than 500 metres from the location.

I must concur with most of the reports on here.

Yes, she is a master of her trade and gives 110% effort in what she does. It was hot and humid and she was sweating like a pig but she did her best to provide the best service possible.

Yes, she is older than the early pics but still in great shape. Her body is typical chinese( not really my thing) but she is as firm as you can get. Firmer than most half her age. Her arse cheeks are hard as.

Yes, the tits are enhanced but only an expert tit man would know as they are done so well.

Yes, probably not everyone's cup of tea. Especially the younger guys on here. I hit it off with her and would return if it was a FS experience on a proper bed. Her body slide is exceptional and she edged me to an intense orgasm.

Yes,she is not a clock watcher. Booked for 45 min and went well over.

Yes, there is a weird smell. Its from mold and mildew. Was worse when I had my head in the table hole.

Yes,the room is small but has a shower which you will need for sure after your stint. If I understood correctly she is looking for a house to move to. And yes she is here to stay.

WIR! I don't know. As much as I enjoyed my time with Mimi, I'm more of an interactive punter. At the same time would recommend to anyone looking for a brilliant body slide and edging session from a lovely lady who gives 110% satisfaction.

Hi brother CharlieM,

Excellent summation on a typical first time Mimi experience. I’m sure she would appreciate your compliments.

Cheers

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I'm also very intrigued and want to try her services. Would you recommend a 30minute session and pop one load? Or go for 45 or 60 minutes and drain the balls at the beginning then go for a second shot at the end?

Banned
    Hi brother CharlieM,

Excellent summation on a typical first time Mimi experience. I’m sure she would appreciate your compliments.

Cheers
    Brother Ahlungor.

Everyone remembers the first Mimi experience. The boobs are bigger and the water to drink fresher. An all time great and a nude artist.

We should pass all compliments on to her.

Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1422232425 LastLast