Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Mimi @ Burwood

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Did you find out if she does it? Would be keen to know too...

Quote Originally Posted by Eclipsefun View Post
    Yes Mimi does front to front B2B and will to some semi- spanish while doing it. However, everytime I have let her know I want to fuck her tits she gets on her back and has me straddle her, pushes her tits together and lets me thrust between them. I think this is her preferred way of doing it as she can cover the head to keep the cum from flying on to her face. You may be able to do it another way, I have never bothered asking as this is my favorite method to have sex with tits anyway.
    You’re DA MAN , EF !

Pictures said a thousand words : this is how you titty fuck, right ??

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I went to see her last week after Spanish and prostate massage was agreed to prior and neither eventuated. I got about 20 seconds of light PM after I asked her, nothing like the last visit where I blew my load 3 times and left there a spent force. I guess she was having an off day but at the price it’s too much for hit and miss if she’s having an off day. I was looking forward to a good titty fuck now not sure if I want to go back.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    What a shame bro

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Does she have any photos? Or a public ad? Keen to see what see looks like before making a booking

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    You visit Mimi for the experience, not her looks.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    You visit Mimi for the experience, not her looks.
    thats so true bro, experience can hide the looks IMO

Quote Originally Posted by pingers View Post
    Does she have any photos? Or a public ad? Keen to see what see looks like before making a booking
    You want photos, here’s for you mate !

I guarantee those photos are true , she was wearing the same uniform ex Stanmore :

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by God Member View Post

PS. Before some people jump at me, these photo were taken from her first private apartment in Burwood , she currently is in a house which is more private and spacious (massage room) and better equipped (best ensuite shower )!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    You’re DA MAN , EF !

Pictures said a thousand words : this is how you titty fuck, right ??

Yep that is how I have been doing it all these years. Although Dardar and Cherry from North Strathfield do the lean over the table JAV style titty fuck and I sorta just went with the flow when I saw them not that long ago. Nice to try something different.

Yep that is how I have been doing it all these years. Although Dardar and Cherry from North Strathfield do the lean over the table JAV style titty fuck and I sorta just went with the flow when I saw them not that long ago. Nice to try something different.
    Mate, you really missed out on Not trying Lisa? The Malaysian big tits girl ex VIP Pyrmont! She introduced me to this standing position for Spanish: pushed the massage table against the wall for support, she lowered her body down by resting against the table, pushed her big big firm and natural 38 F Cup tits together already all oiled up and you just stand in front of her heavenly deep cleavage with your hard on and just slide it in and fuck ...........

I have to go find my review and relive that again........ haha

OK, found it: it’s Linda actually :

@@@@@@@

That is when she was on top of me in my favourite Spanish position and I tried very hard Not to cum yet so that I can prolong my sensual enjoyment, Linda asked me in Cantonese: you want to change position and fuck my big tits ??

咁如果有個大波妹响你身上用對大波㚒吓夾吓你碌野仲叫你慢慢來享受吓唔好咁快出嘢!

跟住仲提議不如你起身換個位置來刁佢對大波!咁點算好 ??..........Haha

Well, what can I say, she got over the table, I followed her, she put more oil between her tits and then push the massage table side way up against the wall, and then she inclined herself at an angle and rested half of her body against the table. If her tits can talk, this will be the moment when the tits told me, or more particularly to my hard cock : fuck us, fuck us now.

No woman, WL or ML has offered this position to me, this is new to me, and for a serial tits fucker, I thought I have fucked tits in every each ways possible, but today, Linda is teaching me a lesson, showing me how to Spanish, standing up style.

So I lean forward, cock between her tits, Linda's hands helped her tits to swallow me up and I was fucking her with everything I got, I wish I can last longer but not with this new Spanish position and all the pleasure and excitement that cums with it. I cum within the minutes !! I was actually resting my hands on the massage table over Linda to support myself and after my first shot, I gave her/or them a few more bursts until I rested my lower body on to Linda. mission accomplished in a missionary tits fucking position if you can call it that way.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Mate, you really missed out on Not trying Lisa? The Malaysian big tits girl ex VIP Pyrmont! She introduced me to this standing position for Spanish: pushed the massage table against the wall for support, she lowered her body down by resting against the table, pushed her big big firm and natural 38 F Cup tits together already all oiled up and you just stand in front of her heavenly deep cleavage with your hard on and just slide it in and fuck ...........

I have to go find my review and relive that again........ haha

OK, found it: it’s Linda actually :

@@@@@@@

That is when she was on top of me in my favourite Spanish position and I tried very hard Not to cum yet so that I can prolong my sensual enjoyment, Linda asked me in Cantonese: you want to change position and fuck my big tits ??

咁如果有個大波妹响你身上用對大波㚒吓夾吓你碌野仲叫你慢慢來享受吓唔好咁快出嘢!

跟住仲提議不如你起身換個位置來刁佢對大波!咁點算好 ??..........Haha

Well, what can I say, she got over the table, I followed her, she put more oil between her tits and then push the massage table side way up against the wall, and then she inclined herself at an angle and rested half of her body against the table. If her tits can talk, this will be the moment when the tits told me, or more particularly to my hard cock : fuck us, fuck us now.

No woman, WL or ML has offered this position to me, this is new to me, and for a serial tits fucker, I thought I have fucked tits in every each ways possible, but today, Linda is teaching me a lesson, showing me how to Spanish, standing up style.

So I lean forward, cock between her tits, Linda's hands helped her tits to swallow me up and I was fucking her with everything I got, I wish I can last longer but not with this new Spanish position and all the pleasure and excitement that cums with it. I cum within the minutes !! I was actually resting my hands on the massage table over Linda to support myself and after my first shot, I gave her/or them a few more bursts until I rested my lower body on to Linda. mission accomplished in a missionary tits fucking position if you can call it that way.
    I really did want to see Lisa a few years ago and your review is what inspired that. However when I arrived at the shop I had learned she had left, which is horribly disappointing. The bright side is I got introduced to Candy by going to VIP this way, and it seemed that Linda had passed on her standing while leaning against the table style to Candy who had me do pretty much what you describe in your Linda AR, lean against the table, boobs covered in oil, encouraging you to go buck-wild between her tits.

Hmmm, Candy is back I hear....maybe time for a visit haha.

I really did want to see Lisa a few years ago and your review is what inspired that. However when I arrived at the shop I had learned she had left, which is horribly disappointing. The bright side is I got introduced to Candy by going to VIP this way, and it seemed that Linda had passed on her standing while leaning against the table style to Candy who had me do pretty much what you describe in your Linda AR, lean against the table, boobs covered in oil, encouraging you to go buck-wild between her tits.

Hmmm, Candy is back I hear....maybe time for a visit haha.
    Well then good on you Bro!

I Haven’t tried that with Candy myself !

But I know Candy well, while she is busty and willing , she is afterall a petite girl and her boobs are not as big and as substantial like Linda , not even Cherry 🍒 or Mimi. But hey, if you are happy with what she provided you, enjoy !!

But all things being equaled , sometimes size does matter when it cums to titty fuck !

Cheers

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I saw her recently....Great service

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by rayns View Post
    I saw her recently....Great service
    Is her number still the same as posted by Master AHLUNGOR?

Thanks.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Messaged Mimi and she’s gone on holiday returning in October.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Obo2192 View Post
    Messaged Mimi and she’s gone on holiday returning in October.
    Thanks Obo2192, I found out the same last night.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    she was awesome

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by lovernt View Post
    she was awesome
    Agree bro... those body slides were too good

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by zoho View Post
    Thanks Obo2192, I found out the same last night.
    Anyone know when Mimi is back?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by jimiuk View Post
    Anyone know when Mimi is back?
    She did say that she'd be back sometime this month.

Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast