Page 16 of 25 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Mimi @ Burwood

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 17012430 View Post
    When I was in Thailand most of the girls expressed wanting to go to work in Japan and Korea. Australia isn’t somewhere they dream of going
    Is it easier for young girls to travel to Japan or Korea and to work in the sex industry?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Is it easier for young girls to travel to Japan or Korea and to work in the sex industry?
    Not legal in s korea so not safe

Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post
    Is that because the dollar is so low now?

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk
    I think it's to do with them being exposed to k and jpop and movies. They use kpop in their tiktoks - nobody is using the theme song from home and away in thailand.

Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    I think they see all the big spenders that travel there from Japan and Korea and see dollar signs. They dream of making a fortune over there. Unfortunately all the Aussies that go there are usually old, fat, bald, lazy, smelly, rude and cheap... pretty good reflection of a lot of the punters here in Australia too I reckon.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Forget waiting for Mimi to return.
    Check out Bella @ Chill Massage.
    Her hands and techinque in sensual touching around the good areas is as good if not better than Mimi.
    Just tell Bella to focus on your legs, ass and cock and you'll never look for Mimi again.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have read thru this thread from the start and realise just how if mimi did return this would end..

oh, she's too old, now a gilf. too saggy, etc etc.

funny really. (or sad)

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gregorious View Post
    Forget waiting for Mimi to return.
    Check out Bella @ Chill Massage.
    Her hands and techinque in sensual touching around the good areas is as good if not better than Mimi.
    Just tell Bella to focus on your legs, ass and cock and you'll never look for Mimi again.
    Sounds good. Can anyone else verify this? Would love to have a crack.

Quote Originally Posted by floppydick View Post
    I have read thru this thread from the start and realise just how if mimi did return this would end..

oh, she's too old, now a gilf. too saggy, etc etc.

funny really. (or sad)
    I agree, perhaps we were lucky enough to have her in her prime and should just savour the memory. She was easily in my top 3 along with her old boss Coco. My number 1 punt is completely forgotten at this point and if I saw her on the street I doubt we'd recognise each other.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 17012430 View Post
    I agree, perhaps we were lucky enough to have her in her prime and should just savour the memory. She was easily in my top 3 along with her old boss Coco. My number 1 punt is completely forgotten at this point and if I saw her on the street I doubt we'd recognise each other.
    I remembered coco giving me massages, she never took it off for once

Senior Member(無間使者)
    you know it’s not easy to get to Aus especially getting the viisa. even with studying the cost is too much. No wonder you see these students here are working so hard with little to no time to rest/relax mainly paying their school fees and send money to their family back home. Especially the thai people are family care oriented. It is easier for them just going around Asia and more cheaper. Freelance too.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by thesoydancer View Post
    Sounds good. Can anyone else verify this? Would love to have a crack.
    Have one. It wont kill you.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by suka02 View Post
    you know it’s not easy to get to Aus especially getting the viisa. even with studying the cost is too much. No wonder you see these students here are working so hard with little to no time to rest/relax mainly paying their school fees and send money to their family back home. Especially the thai people are family care oriented. It is easier for them just going around Asia and more cheaper. Freelance too.
    Many Thais have heard good things about Australia and want to see our country. Yes it could be easier for them to visit other Asian countries but what we offer is different to what they can experience in Asia. That's why many Thais have a desire to travel to Australia.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Boy I don't think she's coming back.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Is someone looking after that porker of a tabby cat she has that usually supervises the sessions?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Sampler View Post
    Is someone looking after that porker of a tabby cat she has that usually supervises the sessions?
    Tom, right? She named it after Tom Cruise I think. I can remember one time straddling her chest during a intense tittyfuck and looking up to see the cat on some nightstand staring me in the face. Never been made to feel awkward by a cat before lol

But I agree with the others, I think it may be time to move on. I don't think she is returning. Savour the memories and on to new experiences!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eclipsefun View Post
    Tom, right? She named it after Tom Cruise I think. I can remember one time straddling her chest during a intense tittyfuck and looking up to see the cat on some nightstand staring me in the face. Never been made to feel awkward by a cat before lol

But I agree with the others, I think it may be time to move on. I don't think she is returning. Savour the memories and on to new experiences!
    Special supervisor of Mi Mi
    “How many times can the same thing break your heart?”
    As long as you love it

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Just pouring one out for one of the best punts ever in Sydney.

Hope she returns one day.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Sampler View Post
    Just pouring one out for one of the best punts ever in Sydney.

Hope she returns one day.
    Me Too I miss her skills

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i seen this thread bumped to the top. thought she back in business?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Mimi returning this year 2023

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_23 View Post
    i seen this thread bumped to the top. thought she back in business?
    Messaged Mimi the other day (she's still overseas) and she indicated she plans a return to Sydney this year 2023, as soon as i have dates I'll inform the rest.

Page 16 of 25 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast