Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Mimi @ Burwood

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I would say that most Of the Asian brothers would be able to pick her as early to mid 40s probably. However, she has fantastic skin and she takes great care of herself. Lucky enough to see her a handful of times and hit it off well!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    you will struggle to find any younger girls who could body slide like mimi.
    Very sad if she has quit.
    An hour with Mimi was always a treat for me.
    Hope she comes back

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I'm almost certain she's finished. A great shame.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I love these threads about Mimi
    And the totally inaccurate photos of her

Mimi definitely did not look like the photos in this thread, despite a lot of people stating she looked that young
    She didnt, she looked at least 35, and im being a gentleman to her
    But out of respect for her, I would say she did a great job, and great value

I met her once in 2015, when she was at Burwood, in a private residence
    Those photos of a young lady posted above, were actually of her junior offsider, if my recall is correct

One of those experiences you just needed to try at least once
    No attitude, and a professional woman good at her work

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by rezryk85 View Post
    I love these threads about Mimi
    And the totally inaccurate photos of her

Mimi definitely did not look like the photos in this thread, despite a lot of people stating she looked that young
    She didnt, she looked at least 35, and im being a gentleman to her
    But out of respect for her, I would say she did a great job, and great value

I met her once in 2015, when she was at Burwood, in a private residence
    Those photos of a young lady posted above, were actually of her junior offsider, if my recall is correct

One of those experiences you just needed to try at least once
    No attitude, and a professional woman good at her work
    I am sorry if it it is not my place to comment here but the photos are definitely 100% Mimi. She is wearing the uniform we used to wear while working together at 252B in Stanmore. I think they were taken at her first place in Burwood so they shouldn't be more than about 3 years old.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Ok Croydon Massage, I believe you

As I said, Mimi was very professional, and was a great masseuse

I hope a new group of professional masseuses arrive on the scene to replace her

Senior Member(無間使者)
    what i done like is she teling me for the past two weeks she is not back towork yet.. just tell me she isnt workng or whatever and thats it!

Senior Member(無間使者) Elbortomorton's Avatar
    She has definitely retired and unlikely to return but if she does she will let it be known , so unfortunately we have to find another one

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Any ideas on another one?

When you find out let me know hehe i been trying! Closest I had was12 renwick st Leichardt but that lady gone I think so I keep on searching

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've always wanted to visit Mimi. Hear only good things. Always can't book so i end up at Juliet in bwood. Selection is always but service is a hit and miss somtimes

Yeah Juliet bwood definitely hit or miss but if the girl likes u there can be some fun times with a bit extra service

Senior Member(無間使者)
    sighsighsigh

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I can definitely confirm that she is no longer working. I tried to message her the other day and she replied saying as such. Man I miss her skilled hands. Good massage, but a thrilling part 2. The way she would enter her trance like state. The Spanish. The slow tackle-tickle. The over the top stimulation that would make me afraid to release my load because of the fear that the sensation would be soooo intense that it might hurt!

Now the hunt begins for a replacement. Can people please keep posting candidates for long suffering punters like myself that discovered Mimi late in her career and still require such fulfillment?

Quote Originally Posted by cheapthrills101 View Post
    I can definitely confirm that she is no longer working. I tried to message her the other day and she replied saying as such. Man I miss her skilled hands. Good massage, but a thrilling part 2. The way she would enter her trance like state. The Spanish. The slow tackle-tickle. The over the top stimulation that would make me afraid to release my load because of the fear that the sensation would be soooo intense that it might hurt!

Now the hunt begins for a replacement. Can people please keep posting candidates for long suffering punters like myself that discovered Mimi late in her career and still require such fulfillment?
    You summed it up beautifully, I have been searching for a replacement but no luck

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I saw Mimi a few years ago. Great fun and her Spanish was sensational.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by rezryk85 View Post
    Ok Croydon Massage, I believe you

As I said, Mimi was very professional, and was a great masseuse

I hope a new group of professional masseuses arrive on the scene to replace her
    It seems to be the new Aus99 culture to collaboratively sweep the shits under the carpet and everyone just play hunky-dory..

Somewhere in some Mimi's thread I did mention that she is ok at Newtown price with all services included, and that was years ago. She is too old for this now.

I know some people would like 40 year mature MILF who has big tits and can do a good body slide and massage. For that type of services you are better off with Candy or Mina in Newtown 501 (Thursday).

For all you Mimi fans out there, the master is back at Burwood, check out her latest review !!

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    same phone number as before , Ahl? do you know?
    this will be a trip down memory Lane ...

Quote Originally Posted by Strayer Mate View Post
    same phone number as before , Ahl? do you know?
    this will be a trip down memory Lane ...
    Yeap,same no! Same address! There is a latest review from the come back too. She is now apparently not using the table anymore, everything is happening on a bed !

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast