Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Mimi @ Burwood

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tittylover01 View Post
    Is she located within walking distance ( say 10 minutes) of Burwood train station?? Does she have set times for working??
    Yes, within 10 mins of Burwood.
    Not too sure, but I'd say the normal 10am-8pm

Keep in mind shes working from her house so she could dictate the hours i guess.

Oh and she's not your typical young ML; lets just say she would have been a stunner 10- 15 years ago.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Starmamu View Post
    Yes, within 10 mins of Burwood.
    Not too sure, but I'd say the normal 10am-8pm

Keep in mind shes working from her house so she could dictate the hours i guess.

Oh and she's not your typical young ML; lets just say she would have been a stunner 10- 15 years ago.
    Thanks, I’ve booked today. Can confirm 10 min walk from station and hours are 10-8

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Just had an awesome 30 min with Mimi. Got to shoot twice and play with them boobies.
    Good value if you don’t mind milfs.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Mimi has aged gracefully, her body is nice and her breasts are astonishing for her age. The reason we go back to her, despite pushing 50, is that her body 2 body skills are masterful and she is the only one on that level operating in Sydney anymore. I believe the story goes that she worked in Japanese soaplands and even taught other girls the routine; sydney has a lot of girls to offer but unfortunately many lack a real professional background or training in what they are doing, they learn on the Job through experience and by picking up bits of techniques shared between other girls in the shop.

I think it is far to say that Sydney has lots of 'good' massage girls but very few great ones. Mimi is one of the few. I hope we get some new talent on her level soon.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tittylover01 View Post
    Just had an awesome 30 min with Mimi. Got to shoot twice and play with them boobies.
    Good value if you don’t mind milfs.
    Hahaha Tittylover by name and tittylover by nature. That was a quick booking and review. Good stuff, champ

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I’ve been wanting to see Mimi for a long time after all these reviews. The stars aligned today !!
    I second what Eclipsesun said above. Her b2b are amazing and there was very little of her body that wasn’t used...
    For a woman her age she is in cracking shape and knows her way around cock n balls that is for certain

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah late 40s early 50s.

Quote Originally Posted by lonely heart View Post
    SERIOUSLY!!!! Guys, with the current selection available in the market, you still have to back to her???

I must say I do enjoy reliving your original review of Mimi in the good old days and the efforts you put in to defence her using too much oil and no shower at 501, now that she has this pretty cosy place with great shower and towel and extra large table, shall we not all give her a go and enjoy her skills ?

Enough has been wrote about this lady so I just write a few points:
    Face: Average looking lady in her 30s, long hair, nothing much to write about but not like other members’ negative comment, far from that. Just a lady that you will see every day in Coles or IGA.

Body: For 501 regulars the closest comparison is Sophia before. Mi Mi is slightly older but her body shape is actually better without the few circle tummy like Sophia. Boobs is just as big and firm.

Massage: She is on the light side of massage simply because she likes to start with oil straight away. Not bad at all. I personally would prefer Suki’s strong point pressure style.

B2B: Just like I was told sensational! She iworked much harder than most Thai girls who do this routine. No wonder Na Na was compared. I have not try Chequers but for a limited budget what she can do is as close to Nuru massage as you can get.

Extra: Well……….try and find out!!
    Clean up: Now everyone worry that 501 got no shower but seems she had it work out with David that she can use more towers if she need. So she will bring in 5 to 6 hot towers to clean you up. I do suggest you go home and take a shower…..just in case.

So overall it is more or less up to Alunghor’s description. Return factor 10/10 because in this price range she is unique and even you go to more expensive places like M8 or Midas, its hard to find someone so dedicated to the work.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Lol she did have a big ginger cat in the room during the time i was there.
    Must say it was quite off strangewith the cat sitting there watching.
    haha

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    I must say I do enjoy reliving your original review of Mimi in the good old days and the efforts you put in to defence her using too much oil and no shower at 501, now that she has this pretty cosy place with great shower and towel and extra large table, shall we not all give her a go and enjoy her skills ?
    Please tell everyone how long ago that review was....22-05-2013, she was about 50 back then.

Also please tell other how limited choice was in those day compare to October 2018. I hope one day you will stop quoting partial facts.

$150 in 2018 can buy you many good service MILF in inner west. Barbie and Jenny in Campsie are just two pops out right on top of my head, and if you can throw out another $30 for better facility, close intel told me a 45 min with a Daisy in 278 is a godsend. I never god around to try her but my intel are quite reliable.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Djyallah View Post
    What?
    She was 50years old in 2013??!!

Damn....
    She holds her age well!
    I feel like he was just guessing to make his point

What?
    She was 50years old in 2013??!!

Damn....
    She holds her age well!

Mate, LH has a habit of changing his views and stories to make his case to suit himself , and he obviously doesn’t know the lady well enough to be accurate, but he was much closer back in 2013 when he saw Mimi at 501, In his own words, Mimi was in her 30’s at the time which was 2013 !

Enough has been wrote about this lady so I just write a few points:
    Face: Average looking lady in her 30s, long hair, nothing much to write about but not like other members’ negative comment, far from that. Just a lady that you will see every day in Coles or IGA.
    Late 30’s would be spot on in fact, Mimi is one year younger than Coco and Coco turned the big four in 2014, you guys can do the sums.

And in fact at another post in this same thread, LH was still being fair and said Mimi was 40! That was 2017:

I know some people would like 40 year mature MILF who has big tits and can do a good body slide and massage........

Now , how did Mimi aged more than 10 years in one, only LH can answer that........ lol🤥

Quote Originally Posted by Bly View Post
    I feel like he was just guessing to make his point
    Mate , when it comes to MLs age, we are all guessing until you see her passport........ lol

Mimi would be around 43/44 this year according to my friend Coco from Stanmore, believe her/me or believe LH ? It’s up to you guys.

Cheers

Regardless of her age.
    She is a very talented woman in terms of massage, body slide, Spanish, bbbj and servicing men.
    5 years ago when I saw her twice she did seem mid to late 40's.
    Then again I'm not expert!
    Just a guess.

Whatever her age she puts most 20 year olds to shame.
    Well said Bro !

Mimi has been servicing Sydney over a long period of times, most people who speak fairly would put the lady in very high regards and for those who tried once but won’t return - it’s usually due the punter prefer younger girls which is fair enough, but very few would have left a Mimi session feeling not happy with her services !

I think it’s perfectly fine for LH to try to promote or push his favorite or prefer shops and MLs, don’t we all do that? But no need to do so by bad mouthing others ?

Cheers

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Mate, LH has a habit of changing his views and stories to make his case to suit himself , and he obviously doesn’t know the lady well enough to be accurate, but he was much closer back in 2013 when he saw Mimi at 501, In his own words, Mimi was in her 30’s at the time which was 2013 !

Late 30’s would be spot on in fact, Mimi is one year younger than Coco and Coco turned the big four in 2014, you guys can do the sums.

And in fact at another post in this same thread, LH was still being fair and said Mimi was 40! That was 2017:

Now , how did Mimi aged more than 10 years in one, only LH can answer that........ lol🤥
    Dude, ur skills in digging up old posts is second only to ur after reporting skills!

Well done, Sir

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Regardless of her age.
    She is a very talented woman in terms of massage, body slide, Spanish, bbbj and servicing men.
    5 years ago when I saw her twice she did seem mid to late 40's.
    Then again I'm not expert!
    Just a guess.

Whatever her age she puts most 20 year olds to shame.
    Agree. Her body slide skills are top notch indeed!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Starmamu View Post
    Dude, ur skills in digging up old posts is second only to ur after reporting skills!

Well done, Sir
    Ahlungor seems to be everywhere and know everything...

Took me ages to even find Mimi's number and I was already in the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Bly View Post
    Ahlungor seems to be everywhere and know everything...

Took me ages to even find Mimi's number and I was already in the thread.
    Mate, if you stay on this forum for awhile, you’ll know where everything is, it’s no rocket science.

Happy to help the new brothers if they are genuinely looking for punting intels.

Cheers

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Now , how did Mimi aged more than 10 years in one, only LH can answer that........ lol拉
    The same person you mentioned that told you how old Mimi is tell me a very different number, and you know how close she was with Cherry at Croydon (which I know for years). So do we need to play this join the dot game and proof ourselves?

My point she was good back in 2013 and I only pay $100 in total for her services. Today in Mid October 2018, none of those ladies (Coco, Mimi, Yuki... etc) will cut it anymore. Candy may be just..... There are simply too many girls in the market now.

Highly mature ladies always have their place in the market but I think may be a less mature girl will be more balance option in 2018. I just relegated one of my Sunday regular who is pushing 40s because now I have a more complete option. I am sure the same applies to Mimi. Only if the brothers knows about it is willing to share.

BTW one thing have not change is you still not realize some times your good heart was doing more harm than good. Remember your big argument with another brother about Mimi's look. Did Mimi told you she wish that you would just not reply to that guy and just let the post die, She didn't did she? Well she told me and the girls back then.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Silly question! How do I get her contact details to book her?

Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast